It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revealed: Military emails show that NO U.S. sailors witnessed Bin Laden's secret burial at sea

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
they were busy you know, sailing and stuff

if they had, would that convince you ?

lol

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

So what did they do with him?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Since he's been dead since 2001, I would say there would be not much to see at all if he were to be buried at sea in 2011, or 20-whatever they want to you believe

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I seriously doubt he's dead or if he existed at all. Does anyone honestly believe that an intelligence find such as Osama would be killed? He's probably being tortured in a dungeon somewhere if he existed at all.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrGod
Since he's been dead since 2001, I would say there would be not much to see at all if he were to be buried at sea in 2011, or 20-whatever they want to you believe

No, he died in 2006 of natural causes. The man they killed at that compound was his double, and it was all set up by the ISI.

By the time the intelligence community figured out what had happened, the news was already made global by the Obama administration. They couldn't go back, they had new directives and needed to cover it all up.

Bin Laden was dead!

That was true... Everything else is just a theory.

Just like what really happened at Benghazi.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

It sounded more like a Viking burial to me. Or did lighting him on fire and sending him out on a raft or whatever have nothing to do with Islamic tradition? Is there other tyrants in history we can compare this to? Didn't they burn Hitlers body for some reason to?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012

Readers of ATS will be well aware of the theories regarding Bin Laden's 'death', many thinking he died of natural causes not long after 9/11.

www.globalresearch.ca...

Objective Evidence that Bin Laden is Dead

The objective evidence includes the following facts:

First, up until mid-December 13, 2001, the CIA had regularly been intercepting messages between bin Laden and his people. At that time, however, the messages suddenly stopped, and the CIA has never again intercepted a message.

Second, on December 26, 2001, a leading Pakistani newspaper published a story reporting that bin Laden had died in mid-December, adding:

“A prominent official in the Afghan Taleban movement . . . stated . . . that he had himself attended the funeral of bin Laden and saw his face prior to burial.”

Third, bin Laden had kidney disease. He had been treated for it in the American Hospital in Dubai in July 2001, at which time he reportedly ordered two dialysis machines to take home. If you have ever wondered what bin Laden was doing the night before the 9/11 attacks, CBS News reported that he was being given kidney dialysis treatment in a hospital in Pakistan.

And in January of 2001, Dr. Sanjay Gupta said – based on a video of bin Laden that had been made in either late November or early December of 2001 – that he appeared to be in the last stages of kidney failure.

Back to the Daily Mail article-

Emails describe how Osama bin Laden's body was washed, wrapped in a white sheet and slid into the sea after religious remarks in Arabic

Defense Department says it cannot find any images or videos of bin Laden's aboard USS Carl Vinson

Pentagon failed to produce autopsy report, death certificate or results of DNA tests

Military officials referred to bin Laden's body as 'package' in coded missives
Release of emails mark first public disclosure of information about bin Laden's May 1, 2011 death

So, only a very small percentage of the crew were even made aware that Bin Laden was onboard the USS Carl Vinson. Not only that, there was no autopsy report or death certificate.

I don't know the truth but I'll leave you to make up your own minds on the matter

www.dai lymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 23-11-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)
In Jan 2001 they got video shot in dec 2001. Wow, got a time machine then do you? Yeah I am making up my mind on the matter.
edit on 24-11-2012 by karen61560 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ausername

It amazes me how many ordinary people have so many states secrets. Explain to me just how you came about this information that you put forth so strongly as the truth? Are you on some special mailing list that tells government secrets to the average joe so that he has fodder for the conspiracy boards ? Do you get middle of the night phone calls giving you all the details? Do you have a secret name like Doris or Boris ?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Yep. I can always tell when it's an uninformed civilian is blasting off about Military related things. It's kind of funny watching them carry on as though they are dropping some kind of knowledge.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnathanandheather

They didnt burn binladen. They weighed him down and he went to the bottom of the sea.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

CIA actor Tim Osman died in 2001 of kidney failure and a lung ailment.

alCIAda just killed his double in 2011.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
He's dead..fish food...and really..who cares? There will always be another person taking his place and running al Qaida .just because he's dead doesn't mean our war on terrorism is over... So really, ...I'm glad he wasn't buried in the ground for people to make his grave a martyr site. And yes pictures do exist, ..and yes a small group was witness to the burial at sea, ..but those evidences are not for you and me to see . Not yet anyways,but it will all come out..just be patient..everything comes out eventually..(.well except for jimmy hoffas burial site.)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560

It amazes me how many ordinary people have so many states secrets. Explain to me just how you came about this information that you put forth so strongly as the truth? Are you on some special mailing list that tells government secrets to the average joe so that he has fodder for the conspiracy boards ? Do you get middle of the night phone calls giving you all the details? Do you have a secret name like Doris or Boris ?

Forgive me, I was originally talking to DrGod. lol

I can explain, but you'd never believe me. Oh and which do you like most, Doris or Boris?

The only truth in these matters are the 'truths' they can make majority believe.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Osama was just like Goldberg from 1984.
Both were man-made characters that all of the bad things and the "reason to fight" could be blamed on.

Edit:
When I wrote (pertaining to osama), "man-made". I don't mean he was fictitious, rather "groomed" from the ground up, cia/alquida-style.
edit on 24-11-2012 by DrGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

What secret mailing list are you on, MSMsheepaccount?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

What secret mailing list are you on, MSMsheepaccount?

No, but there are ways around any encryption and firewalls. I don't have any secret list, I am not on any, never have been and never will be. It was just a theory.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by SLAYER69
"He died from lead poisoning"? Death Certificate?

Done, and Done......

edit on 23-11-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

Now that's funny, I don't care who you are! Love it!

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

He did not die in 2006, because we shot him in the shoulder in 2006 and he retreated into a cave. Although he was chased as far as the nvgs would allow visual he got away ......But he's dead now!

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Osama was just like Goldberg from 1984.
Both were man-made characters that all of the bad things and the "reason to fight" could be blamed on.

Edit:
When I wrote (pertaining to osama), "man-made". I don't mean he was fictitious, rather "groomed" from the ground up, cia/alquida-style

No he was groomed by radical Islamists, he was used by the CIA.

When Osama and the mujahideen (some known as Taliban) were fighting the Russians in Afghanistan, CIA operatives helped them form an alliance, and provided weapons and intelligence which ultimately sent the Russians home in defeat. They were useful idiots. That was the extent of U.S. involvement.

Osama and Al Qaeda were scapegoats and public figures used eventually by another clandestine Islamic group that is far more elusive. Their origins were in Iran, and following an "accidental" US downing of an Iranian airliner they became even more emboldened, and were involved in nearly every major act of radical Islamic terrorism since the early 90s. They have been involved covertly in the Arab spring, the ascension to power of the Muslim Brotherhood, and they are still out there plotting, planning and preparing. They are independent and nameless. Theirs are religious objectives, to fulfill prophecies and ultimately through a great war they plan to establish a global Islamic caliphate and rule the world (what is left of it)

But, that is just another theory.

Or is it? Maybe we will find out soon.
edit on 24-11-2012 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by Merlin Lawndart

You have not actually done anything to disprove what I have said, nothing.

Likewise, but I did prove you wrong with my first post of the thread. You're being lied to.

A pervious member admirably conceded that he was misinformed after reading one of my replies, that earns respect.

When I showed you that you were wrong in regards to the timing of his death and in particular the issue of the helicopter you have basically chose not to embrace the truth but rather ignorance.

This made me laugh. I can just as easily say you are wrong based on my information and what has been provided by the government conspiracy theorists. You can believe your government suits and story tellers, who lie constantly and have a major motive to do so, I will not. Name one time the government has been honest about ANYTHING!
It's rather gullible to believe the people that have been caught lying 100 trillion times. Now why don't you be admirable and admit that you're wrong
See how that works?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join