It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revealed: Military emails show that NO U.S. sailors witnessed Bin Laden's secret burial at sea

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

If we were to take one aspect of this situation at it's word on "Terrorism" which is an extension of Religious extremism. Had they arrested the man and put him on trial he would have become a martyr to be followed by thousands. Had they turned over the body to his family for burial then the burial location would have become a rallying point for future Martyrs etc etc etc.

Another way of looking at it is that he [as already has been mentioned] now sleeps with the fish keeping with the old school NY/Sicilian way of sealing the deal.

Seems fitting...

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

If we were to take one aspect of this situation at it's word on "Terrorism" which is an extension of Religious extremism. Had they arrested the man and put him on trial he would have become a martyr to be followed by thousands. Had they turned over the body to his family for burial then the burial location would have become a rallying point for future Martyrs etc etc etc.

Another way of looking at it is that he [as already has been mentioned] now sleeps with the fish keeping with the old school NY/Sicilian way of sealing the deal.

Seems fitting...

So, the most wanted man on the planet, or by the FBI whatever, $25 million bounty on him, they find him, they kill him and there's no autopsy or official document to record his death?

They just decide to respect his religion and bury him at sea, in secret, with none of the crew other than a handful of people being aware bin Laden's body was even on the ship/carrier?

Oh and Slayer, did Gaddafi die from lead poisoning too, because they did an autopsy on him-

rt.com...

Forensic doctors confirm Libyan ex-leader died of a gunshot wound to the head after they performed an autopsy on his body. A deal has been made to hand over the body to Gaddafi’s tribe.

edit on 23-11-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I always wondered how he could live so long on dialysis, while on the lam...when people need dialysis they generally don't live more than a few more years.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

Thank you, I try to put a spin on things from time to time, look at my name, then just ponder the comment. And you made my day,I try to at least to get 1 person to laugh a day. It's good for your health.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

We've more than confirmed the official story from the government.

We have eye-witness testimony And that's that.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012

Revealed: Military emails show that NO U.S. sailors witnessed Bin Laden's secret burial at sea

www.dai lymail.co.uk

Internal emails among U.S. military officers indicate that no American sailors watched Osama bin Laden's burial at sea from the USS Carl Vinson, and traditional Islamic procedures were followed during the secret ceremony.

The emails, obtained by The Associated Press through the Freedom of Information Act, are heavily blacked out, but are the first public disclosure of government information about the al-Qaida leader's death.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 23-11-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

Shock

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
We know the the current government has a perfect background forging false documents,

Cough Cough yes I went there

Considering Bin Laden died under the last administration, but the current administration took credit for it.

Have a hard time of believing the current administration pulled a miracle out of its you know and buried Bin Laden at sea.

Mafia style swimming with the fishes in lead boots and all that.
edit on 23-11-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Yeah, totally. Let's turn this into a red-versus-blue thing. Like some people haven't been doing enough of that around here lately.

I agree that the birth certificate may have been faked, as you allude to at the start of your post. And I also agree that it is possible bin laden died under bush' administration, and the current story is a lie. But if you claim that his death during the bush administration was because of bush, or even if you're claiming that it was known during that time, then why do you suppose bush and his cronies would have kept it hidden from us?

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
Oh and Slayer, did Gaddafi die from lead poisoning too, because they did an autopsy on him-

He was very publicly killed by Libyans. Just like Saddam, He was very publicly killed by Iraqis. They were both leaders of their countries. But neither of those two men nor their ultimate fates are on topic

Regarding OBL, You seem a bit annoyed that I've asked some questions and presented some alternative scenarios and points of view for discussion. Isn't this what this site is exactly about? The discussion or debate of alternative views and topics? I think I've read that someplace once....

[url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/join.php]----> Linky here

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

edit on 23-11-2012 by neo96 because: This post is swimming with Bin Laden

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

On the other issue you have raised in your OP that Bin Laden died during 2001, quite frankly you are wrong however it is understandable why many would think that he died during the Battle of Tora-Bora.

Your source talks about the December signal intercepts of Bin Laden communicating with his forces during the battle and says they “suddenly stopped”. The source of this I suspect comes from Dalton Fury the Delta Force commander on the ground at the time who has stated several times that he believes the due to poor military planning Bin Laden escaped, also there is no “suddenly” about it. If not then the information has come from the two CIA SAD men on the ground (at different times) either Gary Berntsen or Gary Schroen again both agree with Fury that Bin Laden survived the battle of Tora-Bora. All 3 of these men have books, in would encourage people to read them as they provide some very interesting information regarding the ineptitude of the American military early in the Bin Laden hunt. Another interesting claim is made by the author William Blum who claims that British SBS operatives actually observed Bin Laden entering Pakistan, however the above 3 make no mention of this.

Your source also make’s mention of an article regarding a senior Taliban member claiming to have attended the funeral of Bin Laden in mid-December. The source of this claim comes from Fox news who say his funeral took place in the vicinity of Tora-Bora and that members of the bin ladin family and senior fighters where present. This is not possible at the time of this alleged funeral Tora-Bora was a war zone. The battle finished some time in on December 17th however in the aftermath the area was crawling with allied forces searching for his remains, which they never found. To have had a funeral at that time would have been extremely risky and unlikely given this fact and the accounts of the men on the ground who all adamant that he escaped alive.

Your source also makes mention of Bin Laden having Kidney disease this is untrue, Bin Laden never had any Kidney problems (see link below). What is confusing however is that according to Fox news Bin Laden died of a lung complication yet at the same time your source is saying it was his kidneys, this shows a huge inconsistency that undermines your sources claims. The truth is that neither killed him, it was two bullets form a American gun that killed him.

It is also important to understand as well that in keeping with Bin Laden’s believes his death would have been announced by Al-Qa’ida or his family as it was after his death on May 1st 2011.
The Bin Laden Dialysis Myth

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by SLAYER69
"He died from lead poisoning"? Death Certificate?

Done, and Done......

edit on 23-11-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)
TOO Funny!
Happy now y'all?Just what the fantasists need for closure

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Personally i do think he was killed as reported but I never bought the story that he was buried at sea. For one thing it seemed a little to quick. I also think the government would have used his body as some kind of leverage to get something or somebody else that they wanted. And lastly nobody filmed any of this? This was a major event and they would have been filming it to document it.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Islamic procedures!

That is rich considering we have all seen what happens to others their bodies strung up,burned, and dragged through their streets.

The Bin Laden death is nothing but something that doesn't smell so nice being shoveled.

Guess they didn't research about Islamic procedures very well..... only time one is buried at sea is when they are at sea, other than that, they are buried......

"Dumping the body into the sea is not part of any Islamic ritual," said Dr. Zuhdi Jasser, president of the American Islamic Forum for Democracy and a physician of internal medicine. "Koranic scripture says God created him and he must return to the earth."

They are to buried on their right side facing Mecca.

All Obama had to do was Google it, just saying....

Unfortunately, the way this went down, lack of proof, mistrust of this administration and their lack of transparency, there will always be speculation and doubts.

edit on 23-11-2012 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by snarky412

Islamic procedures!

That is rich considering we have all seen what happens to others their bodies strung up,burned, and dragged through their streets.

The Bin Laden death is nothing but something that doesn't smell so nice being shoveled.

Guess they didn't research about Islamic procedures very well..... only time one is buried at sea is when they are at sea, other than that, they are buried......

"Dumping the body into the sea is not part of any Islamic ritual," said Dr. Zuhdi Jasser, president of the American Islamic Forum for Democracy and a physician of internal medicine. "Koranic scripture says God created him and he must return to the earth."

They are to buried on their right side facing Mecca.

All Obama had to do was Google it, just saying....

Unfortunately, the way this went down, lack of proof, mistrust of this administration and their lack of transparency, there will always be speculation and doubts.

edit on 23-11-2012 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

The biggest concern was that the burial take place within 24 hours. This is a requirement in traditional Islamic burials. With no country wanting to take responsibility of taking care of that, there was no other way to do it. The burial at sea thing HAS happened before, but I do understand that it is not exactly a common thing to see happen.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
You know, I've always thought this was odd. I mean, why not show the public the " Boogie Man " once they bagged him? I understand they didn't want to stir up any revenge attacks, but the man was allegedly killed by the US. That alone should have increased terrorist attacks/efforts. Netanyahu Killed Ahmed Al-Jabari and posted the video immediately, and I suppose it stirred some aggression but they seem to be doing just fine. It got HUGE support from the Israeli people, and I think it would have given the Americans some peace of mind, and quelled some of those who disbelieve his death.

I personally don't think he was the master mind behind the attacks. Sure he could have said it at some time, but I say lots of things that would be " Brilliant" Master plans. Not that I could ever plan out or make them happen but just because we say something doesn't make us responsible for an event.

For instance, " One day we will live in colonies in the Asteroid belt when our sun begins to expand. " Now if say 5 billion years from now we do this, it doesn't make me the mastermind/leader of said things. I still believe he most likely died from his disease, I still doubt he was involved as the Government suggests, but it's really getting to that point we can't provide any more proof either way. Photos, statements, videos, documents can be fabricated or destroyed so here some 11 years later we may never know.

As far as conspiracies go, this has got to be my favourite. It's just the perfect conspiracy, not that it holds all that much merit, but it makes me laugh every time. We miss much simpler ones all the time, hell governments do disgusting experiments on the unknowing civilian populace all the time. Maybe this is their greatest bate and switch ever. Here's the image ha ha

Oh makes me laugh every time. Since we're no closer to proving any of the 911, Alciada, osama theories this is where my tinfoil hat is bet.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by SLAYER69

We've more than confirmed the official story from the government.

We have eye-witness testimony And that's that.

LMAO.....

“Other fish have said that human remains sort of taste like chicken, so I really had my hopes up.”
Instead, the barracuda has publicly stated that Bin Laden’s body had this “weird taste of pork".

Thanks for the laugh.....
snarky

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
Pfffft, we all know that Osama is currently sitting on some sunny beach sipping pina coladas bought by the C.I.A.

Pffft, and I'll raise you Muwhahahaha! We all know he changed his name to Obama bin Laden aka Barack Obama, aka Barry Soetoro (this characters got more aliases and SSN's that a family of 40, all supplied by the CIA I am sure) and is sitting in the WH taking the US apart from the inside.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
there are about 15,000 gun related homicides in america every year, and i'm sure every one of them had an autopsy.

to confirm on record how the person died. so some future historian 300 years from now studying 9/11 could get all the facts. or if new evidence comes to light, a potentially innocent person could be freed.

it is a vital and necessary instrument of truth.

what if the autopsy showed he was shot 87 times in the back. or he martyred himself, blew himself up and took 30 seals with him. probably the same seals that "died" in that mysterious helicopter crash. or that the person wasn't even bin laden.

i mean were people just born a few minutes ago. this is the united states of america we're talking about.

the point is, we won't know since there was no official autopsy that was done independently to corroborate the official story.

but by then, since none of us will be alive and there will be no official records, the powers that be could just make any crap up to tell future generations.

history has already started to rewrite itself. i would love to be alive and read the load of crap they'll put out.

and what we read now, the outlines may be factual, but the details and proof are almost always missing.
but i guess if you're willing to believe anything a stranger you never met tells you on television, then an autopsy isn't really necessary.

edit on 24-11-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Internal emails among U.S. military officers indicate that no American sailors watched Osama bin Laden's burial at sea from the USS Carl Vinson, and traditional Islamic procedures were followed during the secret ceremony.

What the emails are saying is that no enlisted personal watched OBL being dumped.

In the navy you have officers and enlisted and the officers are called naval officers and the enlisted are called sailors.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Bin Laden was killed in 2001. That was a little too inconvenient for the financial powers and oligarchs that wanted us to stay at war. His death announcement was strategically timed and planned. I knew instantly when the government announced his death that they were full of crap, like they always are about everything. Then, of course, member from SEAL Team 6 were all murdered. Everyone who participated in that raid is dead. A witness in the village even said the SEAL Team got on board the helicopter, it took off, then it exploded and crashed killing all on board. The story on Bin Laden is pure crap.

That's Not Osama Bin Laden, That's My Neighbor

Pakistani Man Sets "Osama Raid" Story Straight

Osama Bin Laden raid? Witness says not true

You Can't Fake Videos!

Don't expect the prestitute media and government to tell you the truth, ever.

edit on 24-11-2012 by Merlin Lawndart because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-11-2012 by Merlin Lawndart because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join