It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UPDATE: Two People Shot in Fight Over Wal Mart Parking Space

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

Its false flag by Target.

Sadly enough, it is going to have an economic impact! Imagine being forced to close your store for several hours on the busiest day of the year! The managers will be answering for this, it will affect their bonuses, and it will impact staffing and projections for next year. Plus, once the word gets around town, people might be hesitant to visit this store today, or any other day for a little while.

Another hilarious thing was watching people walk up and try to push through the crowd and go inside to shop. Employees were telling them the store was closed, and they didn't believe it. People were pushing through the crowd, ignoring the employees, and having to be pushed back from the door. Then they would ask why it was closed.
Like the fire trucks, ambulances, and police cars were no clue whatsoever!

Then, even after finally being convinced the store really was closed, they would often just kind of wander around aimlessly for a few minutes like they didn't know what to do when Walmart was closed. They were completely lost and in disbelief, not over the shooting, but over the store being closed. A couple of them looked so out of whack that the crowd started to make fun of them.

One guy was on his cell phone, and oblivious to everything, and someone told him, "You're the kind of idiot that walks right into the middle of a gunfight!"

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
ironically on the link to the wctv news article the very next article is over a 3 year old the found a gun and shot himself...false flag gun grab indeed lol black friday is so ridiculous and the target comment made me LOL

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by seven6two

A friend of mine posted on FB that there was a 4 hour wait on background checks from all the gun-buying today! I don't know if places were having good deals on guns for black Friday, or if it was just holiday shopping or what, but a background check is usually back in minutes, not hours!

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
The article has been updated now! Confirmed 2 people shot, both non-life-threatening injuries, and no one in custody yet. The Walmart store has been reopened, so apparently it was only closed about an hour and a half.

Tallahassee, FL -- 2:42pm

Tallahassee police confirm that two people were shot on the sidewalk in front of the Wal-Mart on Apalachee Parkway. Police would not comment on what may have started the confrontation and they would not comment on whether they have any suspects in the case.

Witnesses tell us it was a man and a woman who were shot. Tallahassee police say the victims have non-life threatening injuries.

The store has been re-opened.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Huffington Post finally has the story up. 2 hours after ATS.

I rushed the original post to try and be the first source, and we beat the local TV station by a few minutes, and beat Huffington post by several hours!

Others are starting to break it now also. There are at least 5 different sources, but they all give credit back to WCTV or the Tallahassee Democrat.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
that sounds like an episode of the first 48.

his girlfriend will spill the beans and then some, and then the guy will confess saying shooting an unarmed man is self defence.

then spend the rest of life in prison without the possibility of parole. all over 60% off at walmart on overstock crap they want to get rid of.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Updated story...

Just minutes ago, police confirmed the folks were fighting over a parking space.

The shots were fired on the sidewalk right in front of the parkway Wal Mart.

Police are trying to find out who fired them.

John Williams, who was inside the store during shooting, said, "It's scary. Especially in front of a store where people can get hurt, you know. It's scary and it's stupid."

Witnesses tell us two couples were arguing and at some point a shopping cart hit the side of the car and a man stepped out and started shooting.

Fighting over a PARKING SPACE!!

Now, when they eventually catch him, which they will, because the surveillance surely caught a tag number, and these folks will be looking at Florida's 10-20-Life law, which says if you use a gun in a crime, you face life in prison!

FOR A PARKING SPACE!

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
There is something very Holmsy about this i think....I dont take their word for anything anymore after all, the whole shebang could just turn out to be more of the same.....mind control.....traumatic value, agenda reinforcement,....We are all just prey..........

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Nah. I shop at this Walmart sometimes, and I'm surpirsed more people aren't shot on normal days. I've seen the cart boys selling dope in the parking lot, and seen many fights in the parking lot, and one day a homeless guy came in bleeding and naked after being beaten up by other homeless guys and his clothes stolen.

And it isn't a bad neighborhood or anything, but out of the 4 Walmarts we have in our town, it would definitely be the most likely to have a shooting.

I'm thinking it was just a combination of getting up early, irrational behavior becoming the norm for this day, and then a lot of frustration with crowds.

The funny thing is it wasn't even all that busy today. At that particular time, the crowd was just a bit heavier than a normal weekend crowd.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Society keeps declining, and we are shown every day by news reports.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Wow just wow, if this is really over a parking space and black Friday... Well...I believe it, forget baseball. Its shopping that seems to be our nations national sport now a days, and its getting more dangerous then both baseball and football seems like every year you hear of somebody getting shot or ran over at you local Wallmart on black friday. I swear I really need to get off this planet, our civilization is going just like they said in Idiocracy.

I need to watch the movie again, its not only full of lolz but its downright prophetic.

edit on 23-11-2012 by galadofwarthethird because: Seems OP got ban hammered but moments ago.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by EmeraldCityWanderer
Society keeps declining, and we are shown every day by news reports.

You`re right, I have lost all hope for mankind, people have devolved back into savages.too many people have no sense of dignity,or self respect. they have no sense of why they might be here, they just run around like wild animals or savages acting on impulse and trying to get whatever they can and as much of it as they can.they are incapable of relating to their fellow man in any way shape or form, everyone and everything is a threat to them and a potential competitor in their insane lust to acquire everything they can as fast as they can. such a pathetic and empty existence they must lead.
is there really anything on this miserable planet that is worth killing a fellow human over?you can`t take any of it with you when you`re gone and you might be gone a lot sooner than you think.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I think the moral of this story is America needs more guns.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by InnerLogic
I think the moral of this story is America needs more guns.

No it needs more citizens trained in there use and allowed to carry them.
Look at the crime rates for Switzerland.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
good to hear the two who were shot will live .... sad that society over there places more value on material # and self-gratification than they do on human life... senseless stupidity to shoot people in a petty arguement over a parking space just to buy more material # they dont need... with the annual body count there black friday is an apt name for it....

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Wow, the kid starts the thread and already got booted. I wonder what that's all about.

Yeah, pretty ridiculous to fight over a parking spot.

edit on 23-11-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

I guess he can since no Admin has taken it down but thank you for being the ATS Police Man for the rest of us ..What would we do without you

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Oh goodness me, deary deary deary pickle pee pie,

Why are some humans just soo dumb in the head

This is what happens when wal mart grows to strong.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
The stupidity is astounding ad it doesn't surprise me it happened in Florida.

WHAT IN GOD'S NAME COULD EVER MAKE ANYONE THINK THAT A FRIGGING PARKING SPACE IS WORTH YOUR LIFE?? I'D SIMPLY HAD GOTTEN OUT OF THE SPACE AND FLICKED OFF THE IDIOT WITH THE GUN!!!
edit on 23-11-2012 by ldyserenity because: spelling

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Do people who participate in Black Friday
really do it for the bargains or for a deeper
need to be in an environment crackling with
uneasy anticipation where one is allowed to
run through a department store without being
suspected of shoplifting?

Some people are so programmed to cower indoors
that it takes events like this to bring them out of their
cubbyholes and actually feel aggressive and
empowered. No matter that they're not, but that's
the program working.

edit on 23-11-2012 by uppercut because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-11-2012 by uppercut because: grammatical correction

edit on 23-11-2012 by uppercut because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join