It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Friday: Mark Dice bullhorns zombie, consumer slaves.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Indeed sir. Also more importantly:

We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard off.

First chapter, first page. Propaganda Bernays (1928)
edit on 23-11-2012 by ConspiracyBuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
UPDATE:

This is even better!!

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Mark Dice is a douche buttttt he disses Alex Jones so I guess there is something redeemable there.

edit on 23-11-2012 by Trustfund because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
You know what I see here? I see a line of people obsessed and hopelessly addicted to the rat race of consumerism and this notion that he with the most toys, somehow wins. Outside of the people who just can't get over themselves, I really see people giving up their evening and knowing they could even get hurt to judge by past events. They do all this for the same reasons my other half stood in a line like that last year....although the money fairy is on strike this year so there wasn't a point in this household, this year.

Parents and people who care enough to freeze their butts off, lose their sleep and look like lemmings just so their kid can light up in one of those special moments a parent only gets a few times in life. It may be sad for what brings it, but it's worth standing there to see.

I also see some real pathetic man who needs to ridicule others and put them down to make himself feel good. This same guy can surely be found at Walmart or Target when he needs to buy supplies for his own house. Maybe someone needs to follow HIM around awhile and ridicule him in public for an extended period...like a little traveling fan club. See how he enjoys the flip side of his own nonsense.

edit on 23-11-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I see people lined up at gun point to obey a monster.. Oh yes I do... Yesss I do, oh whose a good monster..

Actually, a store is open to sell a product, and people are free to go to it if they want, there is no law against being stupid with money.

So, whats the problem??

I don't get it. Should there be prisons for these people? Are they scumbags or something? Do we need gestapo squads to stop this madness?

Is that idiot with the foghorn someone important?

Im just not sure why this is a problem... let the rich nerds do what they want... does it really affect you?

I must have missed the rawrboat..

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
It is kind of funny. it won't change a thing though.. Hes just doing it for publicity... Even though what he is saying is mostly true and what many of us are thinking when we see that crap...

edit on 24-11-2012 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I've only got one thing to say to the Land of The Shopping Dead:

"Baaaaa"

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
$300.00 to buy a tent to camp out for Black Friday.....to save $50.00 on a TV.

Priceless Visa!

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Who would have guessed that the worst of human nature can come to the surface at a walmart?

There will be a death toll by the end of the weekend i fear.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
instagr.am...
edit on 24-11-2012 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

The Walking Dead or Black Friday line?
edit on 24-11-2012 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
There wasn't much black friday chaos this year compared to last year.

This one is a woman line cutter who gets shoved to the back of the line and then two guys throw down at Target.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I have never went out on Black Friday to buy anything....

on another note, a group of my friends along with myself like to go to the local Walmart on Black Friday to watch the fights.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

That was awesome!
Thanks for posting this video, I love good laughs.
Sadly Black Friday has ruined the holidays for the workers.
My girlfriend no longer works for the mind numbing mall rats.
Boycott it all, make goods for family if you truly want to give this year.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

that is freaking awesome! I thought about getting up early to by a 46 inch flat screen for 129$$...but then i realized that I really didn't need it that bad. Amazing how ONE rock bottom price on an electronic item can lure people in to camping out front of BEST BUY... Go out and make some dam money and pay retail so the dam store can make money be in business...

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
"Your future gleam is a shopping scheme."

...Lyrics to a Sex Pistols song written 35 years ago.
edit on 25-11-2012 by ColeYounger because: my comment twasnt workin!

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
That was great watching the scum in line yelling back some feeble F.U. while not daring to lose their place in line. This reminded me of when the guy went and harassed the illegals waiting for day jobs at a California Home Depot.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join