It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Friday: Mark Dice bullhorns zombie, consumer slaves.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I especially like the comment at 1:13 : "zombie throws something at me".

Now if he would only get those sheeple waiting in line for days, dying to hand over their money for a video game or the latest iJunk.

edit on 23-11-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I love when Mark Dice makes these videos, I get it out of my system vicariously through him.

My friend had to go in at 1am Black Friday morning to open the store at the mall for the herd. I still have yet to hear from him, I don't know if he's alive or dead!

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Poor guy. Probably got bullhorned by Mark Dice while trying to do his thankless job for crap pay.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
My favourite part of the video (I must admit I have no idea who he is) from the man haranguing people buying things, is the advert at the end of it for his book and Amazon Nook to encourage people to buy things.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I was looking to see if anyone had posted a comment on the youtube vid saying 'wow im watching this video on my tablet I brought on Black Friday sale. how cool is that ?'

lol

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
i'm in love with this guy! never heard of him before,but i will investigate more!
he kind of reminds me of jello biafra!
thanx for the vid. now to go feed my head.

hope you like this one.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Recently found this guy.

He is kind of egotistical and self promoting, but he's pretty smart fellow and his ALEX JONES FRIDAYS ARE LMAO!!

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
This is fkn great, i haven't laughed so much in ages..............lol

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

This is the Zombie Apocalypse: [Insert] Brains for "deals". !@#$%^& IDIOTS.

ATTENTION SHOPPERS:

For a short time we will be selling products at a 500% mark-up, instead of the normal 5000% mark-up! Make sure to rampage and neglect all rational thought, along with an inkling of human decency. You are now a consumption robot.

HAVE A NICE DAY.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar
My favourite part of the video (I must admit I have no idea who he is) from the man haranguing people buying things, is the advert at the end of it for his book and Amazon Nook to encourage people to buy things.

I thought that was humorous too, and hypocritical on Mr. Dice's part.

"Hey you blind zombie sheep consumer slaves, go buy my book and a Kindle while you're at it!"

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Both my daughters work at the same restaurant, and they both had to work, they said it was packed with angry bossy people.

GO HOME people spend time with your family, oh wait that is what they are avoiding.

I saw people buying three and four HD tvs, where do they get their money?

So yes, I loved the video.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I never have and never will camp out to buy a luxury item.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyBuff

Whether its the insane consumerism or the "kill em all" mantras that the sheeple regurgitate like trained monkeys; the CEOs, the Elites, the Edward Bernays of the World, sit back and laugh at us. So proud of themselves.

What did Edward Bernays say, why should propaganda only be used during war time? Propaganda should be used in peace time as well.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Too bad his video camera was probably made by these Chinese slave zombies he wants us to liberate. That being said, I abstain 100% from all this black Friday nonsense.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Black friday, somewhere else

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
This is just a sneak peek of what people are going to be like in an economic collaspe. If people will run over each other for a sale, imagine what they would do to feed their families.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Lol wow!!

I had seen him in various documentaries, but wow, he is stickin it to those zombies... haha

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyBuff

I dont know what they are grabbing at, but they really do look like zombies feeding on a fresh corpse...

we are in trouble

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by wardk28
This is just a sneak peek of what people are going to be like in an economic collaspe. If people will run over each other for a sale, imagine what they would do to feed their families.

Jesus, scary thought

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
oops. it was posted already
edit on 11/23/2012 by MisterMarbles because: (no reason given)

new topics

<<   2 >>

join