It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LEAKED! The NWO Internet Takeover AND Kill Switch Agenda! If You Are Reading This - IT AFFECTS YOU!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

Do you know what they would do? Make it illegal to have a makeshift internet. They will sell it to people by saying that terrorists are using the "underground terror network" or something like that... They will say pedos are using it too...

Also there is one other problem, how would people know about what you have done? It would surely be wiped form the government controlled net, MSM wouldn't entertain you... It would have to be word of mouth, which would take a Loooong time...

I see a rocky road ahead!

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Rebuilding by local radio networks would be spotty at best and then it would just be a case of Homeland Insecurity driving around vans seeking out such networks to infiltrate or analyze them.

But it won't go down that way.

They didn't just build the most powerful computer ever without plans on using it. Refer to my earlier post about the business model that is heading our way - pay to play.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

I've seen that message too. I just cancelled everything to do with it. The next time I logged on, things were back to normal. Just ignore it.

I did too, but you will see it again believe me... We can ignore it for now sure, but eventually they will "DEMAND" you have identification, not even just the name, you will need ID...

I also thought the way it was put across was them being suspicious, as in "so you don't want to use your full name huh? What are YOU hiding????"... Know what I mean? Did you get that feeling? I mean just look at the options they give you, it seemed to me that I was getting pushed into a corner... Like the options they gave are the ONLY reasonable options for you not wanting to use your full name...

It was an eye opening experience for me...

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Thank you Heff for raising awareness about this upcoming issue.

What they don't want is the type of accountability and rising civil conscious awareness that the free egalitarian Internet makes possible ie: The "PTB" can't get away with the same kind of crap they used to get away with.

More and more people are turning OFF the TV hypnotic propaganda machine and forming their own views based on independant research and analysis.

They fear the rising tide of awareness and by God that's the way it ought to be.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Heff, help me understand something here, how exactly was this "leaked"? I don't see any evidence of that in your OP. You link to Wikipedia, not wikileaks or anything like that, so where is this "LEAKED!" you posted in the OP?

Anyone who has been on ATS for a short while will see that this is not a new thing. I don't see anything new in your OP. Where and What exactly is the "leaked" part? The fact that this exists? It's existed for a long time.

Now please excuse me if I haven't read through all the posts, but I briefly scanned them and didn't see anything referencing posts like this:

Challenge Match: MemoryShock vs semperfortis - "Internet Kill Switch" - Dated 20 June 2010

Obama internet "kill switch "bill approved - Dated 25 June 2010

The Kill Switch Comes to the PC - Dated 23 February 2012

False Flag Alert - Important - Internet Kill Switch to Be Armed by DHS on Monday - Dated 7 July 2012

So what am I missing here brother?

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
While this treaty is disturbing in its entirity, the one issue that will be a hinderence when it comes to the US, is that no matter how much the rest of the world wants a treaty to be signed and adhered to by the US, it still has to make its way through congress, requiring, I believe a 2/3's vote to either approve or it does not fly.

In short, the president can sign off on it, but if the congress does not approve it will not pass or be upheld or deemed a law in the US.

Many countries around the world want control over information, in all of its aspects, and if this was to go into effect in the US, then it would be safe to say that just maybe someone or a few people may take into consideration going back to some of the old printing presses to get out information to the public and distribute it.

There are countries that already do such actively, and the question is how would it fly past the US congress or any parlimentarian system that is not actively engaging in such?

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
yes yes but Obama surely wouldn't give up US sovereignty to a new world ....oh...never mind...

lol I love being right.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

Now that is hilarious. In my zeal I forgot to link the leaked documents.

Thanks for the heads up and I've updated the OP as well.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mee30

Do you know what they would do? Make it illegal to have a makeshift internet. They will sell it to people by saying that terrorists are using the "underground terror network" or something like that... They will say pedos are using it too...

Also there is one other problem, how would people know about what you have done? It would surely be wiped form the government controlled net, MSM wouldn't entertain you... It would have to be word of mouth, which would take a Loooong time...

I see a rocky road ahead!

that would be the last straw. that would not be the same government. there would have to be a very good excuse for that without people openly revolting.

what operating system doesn't have sharing capabilities? just about each and every computer was made to be capable of opening an interface for both the wide and local networks. many computers are office or school models and being connected to closed networks is their purpose. that would mean no business could have a private network. Almost all businesses have a private network.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
The answer is netsukuku:

Netsukuku is a P2P network system designed to handle a large number of nodes with minimal CPU and memory resources. It can be easily used to build a worldwide distributed, anonymous and anarchical network, separated from the Internet, without the support of any servers, ISPs or authority controls.

Here is the mailing list website.

lists.dyne.org...

There are a few people working on it and have made some good progress but not sure when they will roll out. I have been monitoring the list for a couple years now and its feast or famine. A flurry of activity and then very little... Maybe they need some encouragement to get it out there they are very close...

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Wow Heff,,
Soo. lets say,, your a renter.. and you are angry at your landlord because they are telling you they will be raising your rent... you pitch a fit, stomp your feet, and tell them no......... So since the landlord OWNS your place, how effective do you think your demands will be..

To me, making a stink about internet rights to those that really own the Comm Sats will go no where. I think the only way to make a dent in this situation is shut the computer off, turn the phone off.. completely disconnect from the usual life THEY have created for the control.

I commend your drive to address this but I think if it is as serious as you think it is.. you may be fighting a loosing battle..Regardless,, luck to those that make the effort

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

that would be the last straw. that would not be the same government. there would have to be a very good excuse for that without people openly revolting.

But they WILL have, I have already told you a couple of examples of how they would justify it and just like everything else the majority of people will lap it up... After all, they would still have their censored internet so THEY would think, What do you have to hide?, even though WE know it is not about that...

what operating system doesn't have sharing capabilities? just about each and every computer was made to be capable of opening an interface for both the wide and local networks. many computers are office or school models and being connected to closed networks is their purpose. that would mean no business could have a private network. Almost all businesses have a private network.

Oh, you don't get how this works do you? They will issue LICENSES. Besides, businesses could still use the censored web, as they have nothing to hide.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Cool, that is looking more like it! I will defo be doing some reading up on that. Thanks.

EDIT: I see you are already on their case! Good man...

edit on 23-11-2012 by mee30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Much thanks for your shared information. Earlier in the year post SOPA warnings went mainly unnoticed despite the large outcry against this kind of action, after that passed people felt safe but unknown to most the takeover plans were still in the works.

edit on 23-11-2012 by dreamingawake because: year*

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

Now that is hilarious. In my zeal I forgot to link the leaked documents.

Thanks for the heads up and I've updated the OP as well.

Buddy, No prob. Old timers like us seem to forget to post the links sometimes.... LMAO!

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Its not that, its just that "their agenda" keeps moving forward.

The wars, the debt, the devaluation of the dollar, the police state etc.

We had a real chance in Ron Paul to restore our rights but the sheeple couldnt be convinced.

But people are starting to wake up. Municipalities, counties and states are starting to fight back which does offer some hope.

edit on 23-11-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Be careful with TOR. It was built to serve a purpose.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Most of ron pauls message was good and all but he was/is a hypocrite... He would say it is wrong and immoral to tell people what to put inside their body, he said he would release all the non-violent convicts that are in because of drugs etc... He said the FEDS shouldn't be involved with that at all... BUT he thinks the states SHOULD... So he was/is still for tyranny, only on the local level... Which kinda makes his points invalid...

Don't get me wrong I do think he would be BETTER but it is not a solution... Besides Ron Paul would die or get sacked at some point! Then it would gradually get worse and worse till we are back to square one again... Minarcism doesn't work! It has already been tried in america and failed miserably, just look at the situation you are in today!

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Btw has anyone else noticed that there must be a glitch or something going on here? For some reason I am showing as getting 2 stars on comment but my star rating is only going up by 1... Not that I give a damn about all that but I have just noticed... Or am I going crazy?

Sorry for the off topic post, but seeing as this thread is owned by a mod I thought I might as well give the heads up here.

Edit: Yup, it's happened again... Strange...

edit on 23-11-2012 by mee30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

People still have phone lines? Good thing when the cops are outside of my house I got the prepaid cellphones laying around.

This is already happening and has been for a very long time. Youtube censors videos and twitter cancels accounts. There is not much new here. We will always be able to find the truth if you look hard enough, but the sad fact is we think we are too busy and too important to care much anymore. The world is speeding up year after year, things are getting faster and life is becoming more complicated as every month passes by. The average citizen will never stand up and fight like they would have in years past. We are dumbed down beyond help.
edit on 23-11-2012 by unknown known because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join