It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LEAKED! The NWO Internet Takeover AND Kill Switch Agenda! If You Are Reading This - IT AFFECTS YOU!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

When I put in Google Norway I get google maps LOL. I dont get google in Norway.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

We are many. We are never powerless. If you think you are then you are but......

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61560

Try this link. But bear in mind, I don't speak Nordutchweistanianish.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Didnt you notice the little button that says english? It translates to I'm feeling lucky. You get that choice on google remember? Now for a search term that will illustrate your point. I come up blank but I think I am still under the influence of the triptophan in the turkey.
edit on 23-11-2012 by karen61560 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61560

I tried to use Google translate to help me speak to a Spanish friend recently. She could speak English, but posted updates in Spanish.

Long story short - big fight. Google translate totally screwed things up.

As for the "lucky" button. I may well be the only person on the entire Internet who has never pushed it. I know my luck and half believe that if I do push it, something somewhere will explode - or SWAT will come smashing through windows saying "Dude... we've been waiting 19 years for you to push that button...."

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout
Scary stuff.

I don't think anyone is going to kill the internet. The idea is just ludicrous.

The global economy would come to a screeching halt. (and then collapse.)
Transportation would stop. Power plants would shut down.
Water plants would stop operating.
Communication would stop.

IF it was possible to kill the internet explain to me the motive.

Explain to me why this evil organization who controls the world governments would be so hell bent on destroying everything? How do they benefit?

If such a power exists wouldn't it be far simpler to maintain control of everything with the existance of the internet? Why would they destroy their most valuable tool?

The entire thing is nonsense.

And finally someone said something worth reading in this thread.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
One internet closes up, another will open. They can and probably will shut down the landlines eventually. It will go to space based communication. It will be much harder to control that, especially with multiple countries having access to space as well a private space companies coming on line.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockfish

The UN organization, ITU is instrumental in controlling satellites.

The International Telecommunication Union, previously the International Telegraph Union, is the specialized agency of the United Nations which is responsible for information and communication technologies. ITU coordinates the shared global use of the radio spectrum, promotes international cooperation in assigning satellite orbits, works to improve telecommunication infrastructure in the developing world and establishes worldwide standards.
ITU also organizes worldwide and regional exhibitions and forums, such as ITU TELECOM WORLD, bringing together representatives of government and the telecommunications and ICT industry to exchange ideas, knowledge and technology.
The ITU is active in areas including broadband Internet, latest-generation wireless technologies, aeronautical and maritime navigation, radio astronomy, satellite-based meteorology, convergence in fixed-mobile phone, Internet access, data, voice, TV broadcasting, and next-generation networks.

Source

When it comes to communications - they pretty much already own the team, the ballpark, and the concession stands.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
This is all scary stuff, the question is....Is Tor an effective way to sidestep censorship ?

Oh and for anyone in any doubt internet censorship already exists...

In 2006, Reporters Without Borders (Reporters sans frontières, RSF), a Paris-based international non-governmental organization that advocates freedom of the press, started publishing a list of "Enemies of the Internet".[17] The organization classifies a country as an enemy of the internet because "all of these countries mark themselves out not just for their capacity to censor news and information online but also for their almost systematic repression of Internet users."[18] In 2007 a second list of countries "Under Surveillance" (originally "Under Watch") was added. Both lists are updated annually

From the Internet Censorship Entry On Wiki

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by solargeddon

TOR is a somewhat effective prophylactic tool - but it's not foolproof by any means. Most hardcore deep web divers use private TOR networks that are less apt to have holes in them - but even then it's only as trustworthy as any individual running the program.

There are ways to surf totally anonymously - but T&C prevents discussing all those that I am aware of.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
The world is too dependant on the internet, it will never be shut down....

Imagine a world without internet... people would actually go outside and realize how much deep crap they are in lol.

They keep us glued to our screens for that reason.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Never realised there were more than Tor, sounds like a Google challenge....Yikes!

Can T &C's see private messages ?

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

Of course they won't kill the internet, they will just regulate it so badly that you won't recognize it as we see it today....and those business that get destroyed due to this, do you really think TPTB care about that? They want the internet locked up nice and tight. See what they want you to see, like television, like most mass media outlets.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starwise

EDIT: This makes me want to go ahead and print out all my bookmarks now for future reference!
edit on 23-11-2012 by Starwise because: (no reason given)

Would be really nice, I thought about quite the same thing a few months ago. You know, this is the kind of stuff that we usually postpone because we think it's so fancy (some of the conspiracy theories) that it will never really gonna happen, even though we know it is possible and likely. In the end, it happens faster than we think it would, and like the effects of alcohol (happens slowly and gradually) we only notice it's on our feet when it's already too late.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Meethinks the hordes of Reddit should be summoned upon to fight and expose this (if not already).

They seem to have a very large computer-savy/free internet population. They played a role in the SOPA blackouts, and could be tasked with something similar.

Exposure on ATS is good though, this is one of the largest forums on the interwebs.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
So...

The majority of the internet infrastructure is owned by for profit businesses. They will do what they want based on their reward. Until average people build their own network (maybe wireless) they will just get what they are offered.

Many average people seem to think they somehow own and should have control of the net.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

Of course it will never be blacked out fully ( and if that ever does happen it means massive cyber attack or we're all about to die anyway ) but you have to understand the usage model that telecom ( read phone and cable ) companies have devised over the past 2 to 3 decades.

Most on ATS are too young to remember the days of AOL, Prodigy, and Compuserve - where you paid a fee for a limited amount of minutes and limited access to their gateway TO the Internet. Back in the day there was a giant stink because AOL's filters banned a member for searching the term "breast cancer" - and it set off their filters.

Whether that was true or urban legend I do not know... but I do know people who ran up Internet bills in a single month that topped a thousand dollars.

THAT is where this is headed. A pay per view - limited choice - limited number of providers model... one that is in bed with Governments and the UN. THE companies get to make money hand over fist, like never before - and the Governments get to keep their dirty secrets secret - with the option of pulling the plug locally or fully if necessary.

This is not even close to the realm of science fiction or hyperbole. This is not only possible right now - it's in line with current economic theory and practice.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

How do they benefit?

Power, money, control. Just another form of control and the ability to take more from the 'people.'

If such a power exists wouldn't it be far simpler to maintain control of everything with the existance of the internet? Why would they destroy their most valuable tool?

The entire thing is nonsense.

You could say that we are their most powerful tool, and as such, it is us that they wish to control. The internet is just another way that they can do this.

But yes.. it is nonsense and we should not allow this to happen!

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Kill the damn thing already maybe we would actually get off line and do something.

We need the gov't to control the internet in order to accomplish this goal-or those who can't control themselves .. do we all need to be controlled because some people can't log off?

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

Yea you're right about that bud. Unless we truly can create a private internet that will not allow government interference but the chances of that will never happen.

I say it's time to kickoff the cyberpunk old school attitude and hold on what belongs to the people.

edit on 23-11-2012 by sylent6 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join