It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in night vision as promised

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by LEL01
reply to post by maryhinge

Been having a bit of trouble following my own advice today "hiccups"
I hope that webcam site finds something, I hope they will let you know if they find anything or not.

had another email off them and they say they dont own the web cam or anything that it
records so i have sent one back asking who owns it ,still waiting for a reply

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Good to hear mother and baby are OK, I'm glad your friend doesn't care what people think although the replies you got here haven't been as bad as some threads get. I was a bit concerned he might have been reading and got angry about it, but it seems not.

That's strange the website people didn't think to give you the details of who to contact or pass your message on to them. Let's hope you get there in the end.

You spurred me on, I sent an E.mail to the people at the wall to find out if any weather balloons had flown away, I don't know if I contacted the right people or not but they're calling themselves the experts. If I ever get a reply at least I will know one way or the other for sure, I will be shocked though if it was a balloon.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by LEL01

heres the one i got first
Dear Sir / Madam,
Thank you for your email.
We are sorry to hear about your recent incident. Unfortunately all our cameras are provided to us by our extensive user network and we do not own any cameras or the data they relay.
Kind regards,
ViewTraffic.info Customer Team

Sent: 30 November 2012 16:16
To: [email protected]
Subject: ViewTraffic.info Customer Comment

Name: philip ware

Email: philipware####@hotmail.co.uk

Subject: Enquiry

Message: i need archive data of 28th april 2011 between 12.15pm and 12.50pm as my family and i saw a ufo that followed us for 35 mins on that day
i was just hoping you may have some footage
edit on 3/12/2012 by maryhinge because: ####

edit on 3/12/2012 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by LEL01

heres the reply i sent back
can you tell me who does ? if possible
thanks in advance
To: philipware####@hotmail.co.uk
Subject: RE: ViewTraffic.info Customer Comment
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 14:57:01 +0000

Dear Sir / Madam,
We are sorry to hear about your recent incident. Unfortunately all our cameras are provided to us by our extensive user network and we do not own any cameras or the data they relay.
Kind regards,

Sent: 30 November 2012 16:16
Subject: ViewTraffic.info Customer Comment

Name: philip ware
Email: philipware####@hotmail.co.uk
Subject: Enquiry
Message: i need archive data of 28th april 2011 between 12.15pm and 12.50pm as my family and i saw a ufo that followed us for 35 mins on that day
i was just hoping you may have some footage

hope no one saw my full email address (dont want junk/spam)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I'm lost, how many E mails was that. What a wind up, they could have been a bit more help to you.
But they " are sorry to hear about your recent incident." I hope they get there in the end.

"hope no one saw my full email address (dont want junk/spam)" I didn't see it but I've only ever sent one E mail and you know what that was, I didn't get a reply yet but I hope my people will be more help than yours, even if they do end up making me look like a fool.

I'm trying to find time for your new thread, if I don't jump in you know I'm reading it.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by LEL01

theres 3 in total here is the last one with all sent and recieved (sorry i confused you
but this last reply sounds like it deserves a thread of its own

this one below is their last reply
Dear Sir / Madam,
We apologise for any inconvenience however for data protection reasons we are unable to provide 3rd parties with information concerning our users.
Kind regards,

Sent: 03 December 2012 08:06
Subject: RE: ViewTraffic.info Customer Comment

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

"sorry i confused you" It doesn't take much to do that.
I can kind of understand if they can't give you their details but they could have sent your E mail on to them.
I'm still waiting for a reply, I hope it just means they're finding out for me.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by maryhinge
These vids were given to me to share here on ATS ,There are 14 short clips i dont know why they are so short
and so many my friend is in his 60s very honest his night vision camera is a recon 550s series 2 if that helps.
anyway here goes.

well i was expecting something better myself but it is what it is ,what do you ATSers think ?

got this email

Dear phil ware,

We've noticed that one of your videos is becoming popular on YouTube. We love to see our creators being successful, so we’d like to invite you to monetise your video.

First, opt your account in to monetisation from your Account Settings and then opt your eligible videos in to monetisation by visiting your Video Manager.

Have fun and good luck.

The YouTube Team
edit on 5/12/2012 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Wow, I bet that was unexpected. Do you know which video? Of course you do , can you post that one on its own so I can see which one it is.
I never thought to look at Youtube to see what was going on there.

"so we’d like to invite you to monetise your video."
What does that mean? I know, I can be a bit thick sometimes.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by LEL01

Wow, I bet that was unexpected. Do you know which video? Of course you do , can you post that one on its own so I can see which one it is.
I never thought to look at Youtube to see what was going on there.

"so we’d like to invite you to monetise your video."
What does that mean? I know, I can be a bit thick sometimes.

This one
i think they put ads in but its not about the money is it

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Thanks for that , now I get it. I'm laughing at myself now, in my head " monetise" was
*mono tise* no wonder I didn't understand. So do you get paid for it now according to how many views the video gets? I always wondered how people got paid just for putting a video on line.
It's not about money or fame for us but it is for a lot of people, I'm really pleased for you and I got a bit of knowledge out of it.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join