It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in night vision as promised

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
These vids were given to me to share here on ATS ,There are 14 short clips i dont know why they are so short
and so many my friend is in his 60s very honest his night vision camera is a recon 550s series 2 if that helps.
anyway here goes.

well i was expecting something better myself but it is what it is ,what do you ATSers think ?

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by maryhinge

3 of the 14 were only 6 to7 seconds long with nothing much different on them so i left them out

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Think of what? I don't even know what I'm supposed to be looking at. How do we even know your friend was filming the sky? Those clips could be anything.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlackDog
Think of what? I don't even know what I'm supposed to be looking at. How do we even know your friend was filming the sky? Those clips could be anything.

For one i trust him for 2 he has nothing to gain by telling fibs
the big bright object is jupiter or venus
and 3 never mind your entitled to your opinion
thanks for your input anyway

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I see the Moon and something to the left of the Moon , what that something is I don't know .
My initial thought was maybe a small cloud highlighted by light from the Moon so its picked up by the NV but don't know if that's possible .

Did your friend give you any more info like was this an isolated event or has he seen it before ?

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

That's not really what night vision equipment is designed for, so when it's used for purposes other than its design, you can get some undesirable artifacts as a result. The planet is obviously fairly bright and can be seen without night vision equipment. So what is probably happening is a saturation of the imager which is creating some artifacts resulting from the saturation. We've seen this before on other night vision equipment filming bright lights, in fact the streaks can go all the way across the frame in some cases if the light is bright enough.

The best thing to do in a case like this is have a pair of 10x50 binoculars handy and scan the same part of the sky with the binoculars. If they show nothing, it's likely an artifact of the night vision imager from being pointed at bright lights which are easy to see without it.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

hes seen other stuff also but not like this one i think
i will see him in the gym on monday and ill ask him
but it does move around the planet or moon
but he did say it was either jupiter or venus
i dont know how he came to that but i guess the moon was
else where in the sky

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

i know i said that he couldnt see it with his eyes but he has said that
he could see it with his big binoculars

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by maryhinge

i know i said that he couldnt see it with his eyes but he has said that
he could see it with his big binoculars
If he could see it with the binoculars, then it's not an imaging artifact. I'm not sure what it is. Did he describe any more about what it looked like through the binoculars?

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

heres a few more of his memory card

theres one more but its taking longer to upload

edit on 23/11/2012 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

This one could just be two planes very close to each other

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Not sure if it's been mentioned already. But video with time stamp of 9/16/2012.. why does the time stamp line move erratically the way it does? Looks as if there is some type manipulation. I've never seen a time stamp move with movement of camera..

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by syrinx2112

on which one please so i can ask him why hes making a fool out of me
just seen it and i have no idea sorry

maybe he recorded it of his tv as his other memory card is only 1 gb but that would be a guess
as i wont see him till monday

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Hello maryhinge,

The video I am referring to is the second vid in your most recent post with videos... The date is 9/16/2012 and you do have time stamps in all the other videos as well.. I noticed that on 9/16/2012 the time stamp moves erratically and in the other videos with a later date, they are static, not moving. This **possibly** tells me he/she perfected some type of video manipulation technique after 9/16/2012...

Of course I am no video camera expert, but I've never seen a time stamp do what I saw it do in this particular video....

But the videos are indeed intriguing to me..

Thanks-

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

The spec of his night vision gear is 5 x magnification looks like the Moon not Venus or Jupiter due to size and the object next to it could be a lens flare I suppose as the Moon if that's what it is is very bright.

1 st of Nov was a full Moon so that checks out other objects brighter ones aircraft dimmer ones satellites looks like he was using a laser pen at one point and look how that looked very wide on film!

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx2112

Hello maryhinge,

The video I am referring to is the second vid in your most recent post with videos... The date is 9/16/2012 and you do have time stamps in all the other videos as well.. I noticed that on 9/16/2012 the time stamp moves erratically and in the other videos with a later date, they are static, not moving. This **possibly** tells me he/she perfected some type of video manipulation technique after 9/16/2012...

Of course I am no video camera expert, but I've never seen a time stamp do what I saw it do in this particular video....

But the videos are indeed intriguing to me..

Thanks-

I thought that as well.. But look at the time stamp, even videoing a pc screen or tv screen wouldn't move the actual time stamp.... Look at the location the time stamp lands on each time it moves erratically, that's not from taking a video of some type of video screen...

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

just remembered i used stabilizer in upload on youtube sorry maybe that is why date stamp is moving around

edit just checked my downloaded version and time stamp does not move

unstabilized version just for you

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

just remembered i used stabilizer in upload on youtube sorry maybe that is why date stamp is moving around

edit just checked my downloaded version and time stamp does not move

Well I vviewed this particular vid on my pc, droid and mac and video with date 9/16/2012, the date moves. I'm only curious that's all...

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

check out the one above your last post please

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
If a person has night vision equipment or the full spectrum kind, they can always capture something. The skies are filled. I will add, if they let you, they can override all that, its anthill stuff to them.
edit on 23-11-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

he did he said it was slightly bulged in the middle
and he thinks it may have been really big as he thought it was very
far away in his opinion but how he came to that conclusion i dont know

<<   2  3  4 >>

join