It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Understanding ATS's ignorance in the Middle East

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
well, i wonder where "shuye" has gone. 2 of us aired our thoughts as per his interest and its been about a week now since we heard of him. maybe he's on holidays.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by orangutang

To be honest I have nothing else to say, i'm really not here to counter opinions because I don't believe there is a side which is better than the other. Both sides are aggressors and victims at the same time, so why and who should I support? If people were all refusing to take part in any side, there will be no conflicts and wars.

Like Osho said, "If people are happy, nobody can drag them into a war".

The leaders cannot fight their own battles without us, and they need us for it. Refusing to take a stand as a civilian is no less than refusing as a soldier to participate in a war. If people understood there's (really) no reason to fight, and reclaim their mind into critical thinking and see the whole picture and how our brain is being manipulated to take a side and hence - perpetuate the conflict, there would be no war.

It's starts with you too, my friend.

I'm not willing to give a hand in perpetuating this conflict anymore. The OP was on that point and I hope I've managed to bring people to this realization. I'm happy that Palestine got their Observer status in the UN, I believe that both nationalities can co-exist even while sharing the entire land, it only requires a consciousness shift. It starts with realizing what the hell I was talking about.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join