It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Time Traveler -- Steve Gibbs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Out looking for more info on John Titor I came across info on another time traveler - Steve Gibbs -
He is even selling his time machine... Interesting read.

Steve Gibbs was adopted by the Gibbs family who raised him on a farm near Clearwater, NE. Although never fond of school, Steve finished high school and took trade school courses in electronics. He gained an excellent reputation for fixing things, putting things together, and installing things while helping the family farm. Steve has devised a machine that he claims will allow the user to actually travel through time.

www.hdrenterprises.net...

Time Travels
Monday's guest, self-proclaimed time traveler Steven Gibbs
discussed his invention which he says has allowed him to travel back and forward into alternate time streams. Gibbs said the idea for the machine was initially given to him by "time travelers from the future," whom he first encountered in 1981.

At first he used the equipment to astrally project himself from 1985 to 2000, but later he said he was able to physically project himself with the machine. "The harmonic field generator sets up a field within a field," and is dependent on activating natural vortexes (or wormholes), 2-3 of which can usually be found in the typical person's home, Gibbs said of the process.

Joining the program was Carl Novella who said he had successfully used the machine to both travel in time and treat his health problems. He described a trip to 2625 where most people live underground and a journey back to 1500 where he had difficulty understanding the dialect, a different version of the English language. Gibbs said he sells his invention without a guarantee, because it won't work if someone's "intention isn't pure."

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 03:20 AM
link   
i was trying to be open minded, but the last line of your post put me in the 'non-believer' side. now im jsut seeing another loonie tune.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I took a look at the Diagram from page 2 of the machines schematics "The Time Loop Coils" and the knobs Its hilarious, My guitars Fuzz Box pedal from the Eightys was more complex than this thing. people dont actually send this guy money do they?
P

join