USA the latest nation to receive the spaceship program

page: 8
32
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by hurdygurdy
How would you go about presenting earth changing technology to the world?


Not this way, how about actually building it,then allowing independent testing of it.... That is how it would be done if you had something that worked, otherwise you would make silly claims, ask for money and not have anything working. Like this fraudster is doing!




posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce
 


Can you be sure there is no prototype? Perhaps the information ball needs to start rolling before the evidence is presented. Technology has a way of being suppressed and this seems to be the most logical way to release the information, step by step. Too grand an entrance could be snuffed out in a heartbeat. Once the information is in the public domain, there is no going back.



posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by hurdygurdy
At least 17 counties have joined the Keshe Foundation Spaceship Program.
...



What does this actually mean? Where have the countries officially announced they are joining the program? What do they intend to do?


(edit.. whoops my bad, deleted second part. main question still stands though.)
edit on 24-11-2012 by delusion because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by delusion
 


Your guess is as good as mine but I suspect it's a formal acknowledgement of receipt of the technology.

Wouldn't it be cool if one night all these countries would be seen parading their spaceships across the sky in demonstration of the technology? Meh, we'd all think it was bluebeam!




posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.



posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Incidentally, can a blog post about one's alleged actions be considered "Breaking Alternative News?" The OP does not cite any sort of media, mainstream or alternative. It simply quotes a blog by someone who claims to have sent secret technology to world governments. The blog does not even post a scan of a registered mail receipt proving that it was signed for at the Embassy!



posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.



posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by hurdygurdy
reply to post by hellobruce
 


Can you be sure there is no prototype? Perhaps the information ball needs to start rolling before the evidence is presented. Technology has a way of being suppressed and this seems to be the most logical way to release the information, step by step. Too grand an entrance could be snuffed out in a heartbeat. Once the information is in the public domain, there is no going back.


So you have a working version, are worried about supression, and give the information to those you think will supress it? Sounds good.



posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

Originally posted by hurdygurdy
reply to post by hellobruce
 


Can you be sure there is no prototype? Perhaps the information ball needs to start rolling before the evidence is presented. Technology has a way of being suppressed and this seems to be the most logical way to release the information, step by step. Too grand an entrance could be snuffed out in a heartbeat. Once the information is in the public domain, there is no going back.


So you have a working version, are worried about supression, and give the information to those you think will supress it? Sounds good.


I have read about people who have said they have a working version....but when I ask for them to make a video - I get the usual derailment tactics. As I said in prior posts, Keshe must be making decent coin to hire people to try and con others.



posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

Originally posted by hurdygurdy
reply to post by hellobruce
 


Can you be sure there is no prototype? Perhaps the information ball needs to start rolling before the evidence is presented. Technology has a way of being suppressed and this seems to be the most logical way to release the information, step by step. Too grand an entrance could be snuffed out in a heartbeat. Once the information is in the public domain, there is no going back.


So you have a working version, are worried about supression, and give the information to those you think will supress it? Sounds good.


I have read about people who have said they have a working version....but when I ask for them to make a video - I get the usual derailment tactics. As I said in prior posts, Keshe must be making decent coin to hire people to try and con others.


That was the point I was making
There is no way he has a working unit. There is no way they give the information to the governments that are claimed to supress the information in order to stop the supression. That doesn't make sense. It would be like saying Monsanto is supressing info on the dangers of GMO foods so we are giving Monsanto our information about the dangers so the supression stops. Aahhh DDUUUHHHHH what? This is so clearly a fraud since Keshe is charging money to people.



posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken
 


I am not saying yes and I am not saying no, but this just keeps popping up in my brain now and then regarding the keshe foundation.

All scepticism aside, let's just keep the open mind running.
What i don't understand is this:

Why would the guy build a center in Belgium if he was a scam artist?
Why would he pin himself down with these deadlines given that he has to know that he can not keep putting them further into the future?
Scamming in Belgium or the Netherlands is most likely illegal by law, so why be so out in the open. Being Iranian (no offense) they can probably track down his right shoe in matter of minutes.

And last...

The drone thing. How did Iran brought down that drone?

Hope to discuss this...



posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheUltraFantastic
reply to post by Arken
 


I am not saying yes and I am not saying no, but this just keeps popping up in my brain now and then regarding the keshe foundation.

All scepticism aside, let's just keep the open mind running.
What i don't understand is this:

Why would the guy build a center in Belgium if he was a scam artist?
Why would he pin himself down with these deadlines given that he has to know that he can not keep putting them further into the future?
Scamming in Belgium or the Netherlands is most likely illegal by law, so why be so out in the open. Being Iranian (no offense) they can probably track down his right shoe in matter of minutes.

And last...

The drone thing. How did Iran brought down that drone?

Hope to discuss this...


What deadline did he meet? None. Keshe sold rides to the moon with his antigravity ship he built. He had a paypal link on his page to accept money. Oddly enough now it is all removed from his page. He got his payday, did not provide any rides. Scam. Fraud.



posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04
 


I am not stating that he met his deadline, he clearly did not, he postponed (his words).

What i am asking is this:

Remind yourself that he has set up a legal company in the EU.

Now Keshe says he is going to deliver this 'machine' in December of 2012, as stated in interviews. People can prove their payments to his account via their payment slip. They can prove the agreement via the (pdf) delivery form.

Remind yourself that his 'machine' is something physical.

In the EU their are laws regarding doing business. If you sell something you have to deliver. Granted that you can probably postpone this a few times but in the end you must deliver or people take you to court.

As an Iranian (no offense) the chances are slim that you just going to run off with a formal complaint strapped to your a**.

Do you see where i am getting at?

How is this 'scam' artist going to pull this off?
Once they trap him with this scam, the people from the moon adventure will be lining up in court demanding their money back. He has to know this. Why would he put himself so up against the wall?



posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheUltraFantastic
reply to post by OccamsRazor04
 


I am not stating that he met his deadline, he clearly did not, he postponed (his words).

What i am asking is this:

Remind yourself that he has set up a legal company in the EU.

Now Keshe says he is going to deliver this 'machine' in December of 2012, as stated in interviews. People can prove their payments to his account via their payment slip. They can prove the agreement via the (pdf) delivery form.

Remind yourself that his 'machine' is something physical.

In the EU their are laws regarding doing business. If you sell something you have to deliver. Granted that you can probably postpone this a few times but in the end you must deliver or people take you to court.

As an Iranian (no offense) the chances are slim that you just going to run off with a formal complaint strapped to your a**.

Do you see where i am getting at?

How is this 'scam' artist going to pull this off?
Once they trap him with this scam, the people from the moon adventure will be lining up in court demanding their money back. He has to know this. Why would he put himself so up against the wall?



Move back to Iran rich where you will never get extradited and you can laugh with the clerics at the foolish westerners?

Claim it was an investment and the idea didnt work afterall?

He doesn't have to pull anything off. He has sold MULTIPLE products, including energy devices, and never once provided anything tangible. This is not a first time for him, not a 2nd, and not even a 3rd. What about his free energy devices?



posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04
 


Claiming that it was an investment is not going to stick in court.

From the forum: I emailed mr.keshe and forwarded my money transfer confirmation and application. I received a reply from him that my application and money transfer confirmation had been received.
Waiting now to for delivery info.


As for skipping back to Iran, once you set up a legal company, Info on company in Dutch it just ain't that easy. Especially being from Iran (no offense). That would make all the international sanctions become a big joke don't you think?

Next, I have heard statements about people that bought things from him and they seemed very happy with them...

LINK at 22:20

As i said, i am not yes and not no, i am just trying to filter the info.



posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TheUltraFantastic
 


What did they buy? looks like a conference. He told them what they wanted to hear and it made them feel good. I see no physical products there. Open and shut case of fraud. Keep 'believing'.



posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04
 




What did they buy?
If you would listen to the interview we could have a decent discussion here, but it seems to me that you already made up your mind. No hard feelings.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."



posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TheUltraFantastic
 


I can't listen where I am. It is not a question of whether I will or will not, it's impossible. Show me one product he has sold to the public that functions and has REAL 3rd party evidence (not a video he made with possible actors).



posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheUltraFantastic
Next, I have heard statements about people that bought things from him and they seemed very happy with them...

LINK at 22:20

As i said, i am not yes and not no, i am just trying to filter the info.
You're not trying hard enough.

Happykat already mentioned placebo effect back on page 3:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by happykat39
1 - Extraordinary claims demand extraordinary proof. So far I have seen plenty of extraordinary claims but not one shred of even common garden variety proof.

2 - If it looks too good to be true it almost certainly is.

3 - FOLLOW THE MONEY. Just one study he is offering for curing or alleviating a couple of medical conditions is being offered to 100 people at 3500.00 EUR or $4536.87 US at current conversion rates. You have to fill out an application so he can cherry pick his study subjects. I would be willing to bet that there is also an application fee as well. So this study will get him 350,000.00 EUR or $453,687.00 US plus anything else he can wring out of it in additional registration fees and follow up treatments. Oh, and did I mention that the study is for patients suffering from chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia. Two of the least understood medical conditions and the most subject to manipulation of results as well as the placebo effect. Could that be why he is cherry picking his subjects, he wants to find the most gullible ones for the study.
Other hoaxers take advantage of the placebo effect too.

As Carl Sagan said, it's good to have an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out. Keshe's material is brain falling out stuff. The first interviewee said nobody where he works will believe any of this. Sounds like he works with a bunch of people whose brains haven't fallen out. I started to count the number of times he said "um", but I lost count when I realized you can see right through that woman's top...maybe he realized it too and that's why he kept stammering?
No wonder she was able to get so many people to stop and talk to her! Anyway, I never heard anybody say "um" so much, though perhaps he's not fluent in English and says that while he's mentally translating everything in his head before he says it.



posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur
 


Plus, it's a study. If it doesn't work you can't claim anything as you knew going in it might not work. Everything about him screams fraud. Not one thing about him looks legit.





new topics
top topics
 
32
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

log in

join