It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA the latest nation to receive the spaceship program

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Why is that 90% of skeptical arguments consist of calling everybody aside from 'official' sources, liars and con-artists? This is so sad.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Ah Keshe, famous for sticking bits of metal in a cola bottle and calling it a 'plasma reactor':

www.keshefoundation.org...

They are also selling tickets for a trip to the moon on one of their faster-than-light travel spaceships:

www.keshefoundation.org...

I like how some people are actually buying into this.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ALF88

t is a fact that you don't know enough to claim that he is a fraudster or hoaxer, and if you read my last posts you will realize that I have no opinion regarding his inventions.

I just have a problem with individuals, most of the time it is scientists or student scientists, who jump on every invention they can't explain right from the start, calling every inventor a quack or a fraudster, because these individuals are challenging their mainstream worldview. It is stopping humanity from moving forward.

Put it this way, him telling "scientists" about his invention and them laughing, is akin to me telling you I power my car off unicorn farts and you laughing in disbelief. Do you believe I power my car off unicorn farts?

(If so, get your checkbook out because I have a car to sell you...)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hijinx
reply to post by Arken

OP This is an interesting find. I have to say it drives me bat *expletive* crazy that people who can't understand, or wish not to immediately label anything above them a hoax with little or no investigation. People say the exact same with Permanent Magnet motors. Of course a permanent magnet motor isn't at a point where it could drive a car, or power the world, but there are plenty of models ranging from simple to some what complex on the internet. Many of which you can witness their planning, construction, assembly and operation. Yet they still claim hoax.

People are afraid of change, worse yet people are afraid Technology is not what it claims all the time. I'm surprised I haven't read something about this being science behind mind control... I also haven't seen any scripture or religious types proclaiming this to be witchcraft.

you have my S&F and interest.

Thank you for your comment Hijinx.

Personally I never dug enough on this KESHE technology, and frankly I really don't know if it is real or a hoax, because I'm not an expert in this field.

I started this thread to know more about it from ATS members and their comments, opinions and data.

But what I find really really strange is the statement in the Opening Post where this foundation make a deal with US and Chinese Goverment. An High ranking involvement.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

I agree that if Keshe was really onto something then giving the patents to some fellow academics and scientists for verification et al would be the way to go. I know that people seem to think everyone is under the thumb of “big oil” or the NWO but history and evidence shows that invention cannot be hushed up.

On the other hand, Keshe has to find scientists and academics who actually agree with his view of science, which goes against some well accepted scientific principles as far as I can tell. Probably easier for him to write a book, get some publicity and a website and make a living that way.

No disrespect, I am sure he’s intelligent and all that, but I am having trouble finding where this man was educated and his background. Is he self taught, because if so then I’m going to start calling myself a “nuclear scientist”. Just call me the Professor, please, oh and look at my star-drive..

Regards

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Why is that 90% of skeptical arguments consist of calling everybody aside from 'official' sources, liars and con-artists? This is so sad.

I couldn't agree more. It's because they're trying to "deny ignorance." They think it somehow makes them superior to automatically discredit anything that falls outside the scope of their understanding. And they do so mockingly, with no intelligent arguments of their own. That is not denying ignorance-- it's WALLOWING in it.

If you want to see what a decent refutation looks like, check out this post just a page back:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's light on scientific refutation or hard evidence, but the member makes some decent points and actually took the time to explain WHY they think this is a fraud, instead of just saying "it's a hoax and ur dumb for believing it.
"

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I see ATS is in the business of advertising another con-artist.

"We put scientific words into sentences. Come to our website and buy our books to learn more!" -Con Artist

Edit: Notice how they offer no real information on their web-site. If you want to know more from this "non-profit" organization you must buy their books.
edit on 23-11-2012 by Symbiot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by hurdygurdy

For anything to change, or these supposed new tech to become mainstream, we will have to get rid of the banksters, and their oil monopoly first.

THEY will not allow anything that will distrub THEIR addiction.

...Even if the guillotine may have an appeal for a cure, we must go the other way, and forgive them and allow them to become sober. And make sure they can not fail to go soft on power grab.

Then only, the magical stuff will start to apear.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
How long do you think it'll take for our wonderful government to take these patents and technology saying it has a secondary terrorist usage.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
If i recalled correctly, mars rover is using nuc plasma tech allowing the rover to stay poweredfor,the,next 8-14 years, and 6 scientists working on nuc-plasma tech have been ghosted.....

....something's up.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

We aint buyin unless you know where the nearest unicorn fart service station is. How can we fill up if there are no unicorn fart stations on every corner?

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560
reply to post by boncho

We aint buyin unless you know where the nearest unicorn fart service station is. How can we fill up if there are no unicorn fart stations on every corner?

You will never need to refill. Unicorn farts are an unlimited source of energy.

Also referred to as Zero-Fart-Energy. Unicorn flatulence is part of the fundamental energy strings in the universe. Essentially everything and anything is powered by them in some way. It's all a matter of tapping into it.

For more information, send $49.99 in a SASE to:

Boncho Ethaniel Bonchella
836 Derelict St.
New York, NY

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Just awesome.

Checks out in the mail.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

exactly, based on what is it a hoax. maybe the guy is the next einstein and newton combined. an eccentric, but still a genius.

maybe God is trying to be fair, a Christian genius, and jewish genius and now a muslim genius.

you don't know.

the best comparison would be telsa, ridiculed and disrespected by edison because of jealousy, greed and xenophobia.

the same thing is happening to keshe because he's iranian. it's like the war of the currents all over again.

america getting in the way of progress because they didn't think of it first or weren't smart enough or can't stand its an iranian and not an american.

or can't make a buck of it because it's free.

edit on 23-11-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

did you every stop to think its disinformation to protect his serious work. to have everybody think he's a kook and fraudster.

there have been numerous thread's about scientists kitting killed or having "accidents" while pursuing the same line of technology.

now that isn't a joke. it seems you're the one who fell for it.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

This poster hit the nail on the absolute head... scientists have been killed doing related work.. this is the key. This is why Keshe may be the one spreading the dis-info.

I feel I have the real solution to this issue this is not a joke or dis-info I can assure you all.

But I need help getting this info out though please see this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is far simpler explaining this info than the Keshe guy seems to indicate but it requires more knowledge than I have personally because of complex legal/copyright issues.

edit on 23-11-2012 by TheKeyMaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPACEYstranger
Ahahaha.Please... stop.

How eloquent...

On a judicial basis it is an offense whether you find it funny or not.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Here are some Keshe Foundation LOL's.

How Keshe markets his ideas on his webpage:

What his work actually looks like:

The ol' "Coke bottle plasma reactor"... Never seen that one before! I jest... I've sadly seen too many of those.

Keshe has taken money without backing up any of his claims besides releasing a video of a coke bottle with metal plugs in it. He is a con artist. Unbelievably, some people actually fall for it. Which makes me

I hadn't even thought of doing an in depth look at his BS, because it is evident from a very superficial look on the surface, that it is complete and utter bogus. This is one of those things when someone tells you they own a bridge... Just so happens they want to sell it.

I can't believe people are actually knocking sceptics on this one. I mean really?

By the way, he claims he can make nano materials with his generator too, and diamonds... Diamonds! Why does he need investor funds and donations again?
edit on 23-11-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
reply to post by Soshh

did you every stop to think its disinformation to protect his serious work. to have everybody think he's a kook and fraudster.

Umm... Advertising himself and soliciting funds while giving no returns makes him a fraudster. The kook part is his very poor grasp at science in general and the absurdity of his claims.

He could very simply not have a public image if he was trying to "hide from the evil scientist killers."

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I have to question the authenticity of any information on that USB drive. For one thing, if the device/method being used is of any use what so ever, then there is no reason to limit this gift to the states of the USA, and China. Those two nations are the most likely to have developed this technology for themselves if it was worth doing, and therefore it would have made more sense to give the blueprint, to EVERY nation, especially the Africas, the South Americas, some of the Eastern Bloc nations that have fallen into ever deepening crap financially over the last little while.

For another thing, I have NEVER heard of the Keshe foundation, and I keep abreast of hard science matters, with this site, other websites, and also the BBC magazine Focus, a science and technology publication which comes out monthly in my country.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join