It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yeller!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Constantly lurking this site to the point where it would be downright creepy not to join
Am looking forward to truly getting the most out of this great meeting grounds with my newly acquired ability to contribute. This one's for good discussion and possible enlightenment for all of us!!! Or atleast a mash of....captivating....points of view. Proud to finally be a part of ATS everybody.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by LizardSlicks

Welcome to the family!

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Scream "Yeller" and Beezzer appears... this is witchcraft.....

Oh and welcome to the madhouse. The med cart? MINE!

~Heff

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Scream "Yeller" and Beezzer appears... this is witchcraft.....

Oh and welcome to the madhouse. The med cart? MINE!

~Heff

I also show up to;
"Scotch"
"Bouncy girl"
"Hey, smell this"
"Can I show you my rash?"
and anything that has the phrase, "Pull my finger".

edit on 23-11-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Beezzer, did you have a dog growing up we ought to know about the fate of? Err...

Welcome to ATS though! Always nice to hear another lurker joins the members and adding to content. It has been a bit slow here recently for that. Maybe it can pick up again.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Beezzer, did you have a dog growing up we ought to know about the fate of? Err...

Welcome to ATS though! Always nice to hear another lurker joins the members and adding to content. It has been a bit slow here recently for that. Maybe it can pick up again.

It ran away. Or Dick Cheney took it hunting. Or I was hungry.

(Which answer will get me out of trouble?)

JAK

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Hello LizardSlicks and welcome to ATS.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by LizardSlicks

hello and welcome stalker i mean lurker ha

sounds like you will fit right in

ps get to 20 post and then make some threads
flagged you
you might wont to go to avatar creation for help on an avatar
thats where i got excellent help with mine.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 23/11/2012 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Why thank you. And what a classy list of names to be summoned by ;]

reply to post by Hefficide

LOL....you can keep the cart...I already scarfed the supply........or if you would just scoop me up and wheel me around in it glugaluggguuzzzz...

reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Thanks for the warm welcome, would love to be part of the reason this site stays fresh with ideas and discussion, I'll give it whatever shot i can take.

reply to post by JAK

Hello, and thank you JAK.

reply to post by maryhinge

Hi
well i shouldn't have a problem making those posts, but as to posting threads......I 'shant~ overwhelm myself so late in the evening yet so early in the game, we'll see where it goes!

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Hello and Welcome

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Terms & Conditions Of Use (The complete and end all guide to our policies)
Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice & you'll find numerous threads to add your thoughts to right now. Once you've achieved a minimum of 20 posts, you'll be able to create your own threads & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***
ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by LizardSlicks
reply to post by beezzer

Why thank you. And what a classy list of names to be summoned by ;]

reply to post by Hefficide

LOL....you can keep the cart...I already scarfed the supply........or if you would just scoop me up and wheel me around in it glugaluggguuzzzz...

reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Thanks for the warm welcome, would love to be part of the reason this site stays fresh with ideas and discussion, I'll give it whatever shot i can take.

reply to post by JAK

Hello, and thank you JAK.

reply to post by maryhinge

Hi
well i shouldn't have a problem making those posts, but as to posting threads......I 'shant~ overwhelm myself so late in the evening yet so early in the game, we'll see where it goes!

Welcome to ATS!

Multiple replies in a single post is a great practice

...of course in the welcome area, it's good to reply individually so you can hit that 20 post limit and begin starting your own threads

I'm sure you'll be well on your way in no time though

Enjoy!!

new topics

top topics

join