It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Susan Rice says the White House gave her misinfo and asked her to do Sunday shows

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
So I started a thread a couple of days ago asking about the reasoning behind the dems crying racism/sexism at every possible turn, almost every left leaning person who responded asked me for proof that they lied, when the thread wasnt about that, it was asking why they use this tactic, to which not one would even address the point, they constantly deflected, by using the "do you have proof" or " well if the shoe fits" statements.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well this thread is about the proof, not the reasoning, as I believe I understand the reasoning plenty well, sadly it isnt a very flattering view point.

It is my belief that Obama intentionally sent a "black woman" out with misinfo, so that when people asked about the misinfo, he could claim they were racist/sexist, as he knew full well that the embassy attack was a terrorist attack, yet gave her the wrong info and asked to do the Sunday shows with it.

Yet as soon as he was asked about it, he cried racism/sexism at the first opportunity. How ironic that all the top level dems jumped right on board, to further help deflect the subject from the facts to somthing imagined.

www.weeklystandard.com...

Ambassador Susan Rice has finally explained, in her opinion, why she misled the country about what happened during the September 11 terror attack against Americans in Benghazi, Libya. According to Rice, all the blame should be given to the intelligence community for her misleading comments made five days after the attack, since she was just repeating what they had told her. A reporter asked, the American ambassador to the United Nations, "Ambassador Rice, would you explain your view of the controversy concerning your comments about Benghazi? And have—is Senator McCain fair in what he has said?" "As a senior US diplomat, I agreed to a White House request to appear on the Sunday shows to talk about the full range of national security issues of the day, which at that time were primarily and particularly the protests that were enveloping and threatening many diplomatic facilities—American diplomatic facilities—around the world and Iran’s nuclear program. The attack on Benghazi—on our facilities in Benghazi—was obviously a significant piece of this," Rice explains.

So I ask the question again, what was the motivation behind this?

If your a dem or lib or just left leaning type, please inform me, as i fail to understand the concept.

If your a right leaning type or repub or cons, please speak up as well.

I am simply trying to see this situation in a light, that doesnt make my POTUS a total POS, as he is our leader, like it or not.

I
edit on 23-11-2012 by inverslyproportional because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

This whole thing stinks so badly its difficult to say. And because all Washington politicians are POS, and I'm sorry to disappoint you bud, but this includes our POTUS. While its true that politicians will align themselves with a party affiliation or designation, its irrevelant these days if you're a dem or repub....they are ALL POS. Party affiliations are nothing more than cowardly and treacherous excuses to keep them rich and powerful and us slaves and powerless. As for my party affiliation, I'm a registered Pragmatic

The Patreus situation smells just as bad as this. Outside of the incident in Bengazi itself, the public should be really concerned of how its being handled and the fall out that we're seeing.
edit on 23-11-2012 by Cosmic911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
One thing which I don't understand, and perhaps the OP answers, is why send out Rice? She had nothing to do with Benghazi, knew nothing about it. That's like asking me to deliver a paper on tensor analysis or quantum physics.

The White House had several generals, intelligence officials, and State Department types that could have spoken to this. Heck, they were involved in it. But nothing from them.

Oh, by the way, another mystery. I don't know if it's been posted, but do you remember the photos of the President and his staff watching the Osama operation from the Situation Room? The White House has refused to release similar pictures from the Benghazi affair.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911

This whole thing stinks so badly its difficult to say. And because all Washington politicians are POS, and I'm sorry to disappoint you bud, but this includes our POTUS. While its true that politicians will align themselves with a party affiliation or designation, its irrevelant these days if you're a dem or repub....they are ALL POS. Party affiliations are nothing more than cowardly and treacherous excuses to keep them rich and powerful and us slaves and powerless. As for my party affiliation, I'm a registered Pragmatic

The Patreus situation smells just as bad as this. Outside of the incident in Bengazi itself, the public should be really concerned of how its being handled and the fall out that we're seeing.
edit on 23-11-2012 by Cosmic911 because: (no reason given)

Cosmic, though I completely agree with all your statements, it still has that really really bad taste in the back of my mouth. I am praying that someone will come along and talk me out of this. I dont think it likely, but I am the type to hope for the best if possible.

We will see if anyone can give a decent reason for this, other than the obvious reasons we both see slapping us in the face.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

This administration has placed the blame on others (for their own errors)so many times that it has becoome a joke.

What in the hell has happened to "the buck stops here"???

I find this type of behaviour deplorable and pathetic. But that's what passes for "leadership" in DC currently.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Unfortunately I believe I have that answer also, and it isnt very flattering.
They are attempting to not put Obamas face and watching it happen in the same view point, although we already know he was informed of it less than an hour after it happened. Which means in this day and age, the drone video we already know was flying overhead and taking video, aint predators a bitch?

Just to be clear, I am not trying to nail Obama to the wall hear, I am simply stating and asking for factual reasoning. Though it isnt looking very good for him at the moment.

I have at least 2 more threads of material at present to make on this subject, I am just trying to lead us all through it in a rational and thoughtful manner, instead of jumping the gun to one direction or another. Although I admit, from what i have seen and have at hand, it isnt looking good.

Think along the lines of a legal case, and using bricks to build a wall, it is solid and "whole", but requires a single piece at a time to build.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Let's be honest here.

The only reason some people are making a big deal about Benghazi is because there is a Dem in the White House.

If there was a Rep in office, the Dems would make a stink about it and the Reps would be trying to play it cool like the Obama administration.

The people that keep harping about this do not have any real concern for the well being of our fellow Americans. They just want to use this situation as political leverage.

So I think it's best to get all the facts straight and in order before we jump head-on into a political blitzkrieg...then we can let the conspiracy unfold along with the truth.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

The worst part for me, is that I am a realist, and like or not, good or bad, it is what it is.

I know alot of what you speak, and probably dont know some of you do, I am planning on doing a segment every few days about some of these things, as they keep getting to be deeper and deeper holes as I dig into them.

I think I can make about 10 threads about things I have picked up on, that I havent seen posted yet. I wiould like to either get some outside input for my own threads, or give some for someone elses.

This sint about "Obama" in general, it seems to be systemic in nature, and needs outing, so that the world mayy know the truth.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Oh, by the way, another mystery. I don't know if it's been posted, but do you remember the photos of the President and his staff watching the Osama operation from the Situation Room? The White House has refused to release similar pictures from the Benghazi affair.

My wild guess would be that Susan Rice is in the pictures

It would make sense.

She has all the NWO credentials W
W

I think she actually gave input and coaching on the "edited" versions that she went on TV with.

Does anybody know her "whereabouts" at the time ?

I bet they called her in real quick like.

Don't forget she was heavily involved with Hillary and the whole Libya thing when it started and Obama "decided" to allow military actions.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Dear sheepslayer247,

Nice to see you again. You know how confused I get, well, it's happened again.

Let's be honest here.

The only reason some people are making a big deal about Benghazi is because there is a Dem in the White House.

If there was a Rep in office, the Dems would make a stink about it and the Reps would be trying to play it cool like the Obama administration.

The people that keep harping about this do not have any real concern for the well being of our fellow Americans. They just want to use this situation as political leverage.
Are you saying that, no matter who the President was, there would be a stink about it? If so, why object if a stink is being made about it? I've heard the opinion expressed that this involved the death of four Americans who could have been saved, but were left to die in an attack on the Consulate. Is that not a big deal? Regardless of the party?

So I think it's best to get all the facts straight and in order before we jump head-on into a political blitzkrieg...then we can let the conspiracy unfold along with the truth.
But, certainly, part of the big deal is that the White House issues contradictory statements with great frequency, and hides all the rest of the info. If we wait for all the true facts before we raise a ruckus, then the President just has to sit on the facts and, under your rule, we have to be silent forever. I must be misunderstanding you.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
Let's be honest here.

Then the dems and the progs need to start "manning up" and calling out innapropriate behaviour in the current administration. Just explaining partisan behaviour is no excuse for the White House acting this way.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Let's be honest here.

Though the last part of your post rings true, the part is totally wrong IMHO.

I DO care about Americans in general, I am concerned about the happenings involved, and I do believe that our POTUS is nefariously involved in making them come to a bad conclusion, as per the statements I have made in this thread and the one linked.

I have been asking point blank, for someone to give me a reason to see this in a better light, yet the only people even addressing the topic at hand were right leans that agreed. All the left leaning types simply deflected the topic, which only shows me they are worried about addressing it, as it doesnt play out well for them.

Please, give me a single good reason for the happenings around it, yet help not arriving in 7 hours, though we had plenty of help less than an hour away, or the fact Obama knew less than an hour later, yet sent a " black woman" out to make untrue statements 5 days later, although we know for a fact Obama knew better in less than an hour later, or the fact they were so eager to release pics of Obama watching the Binladen raid, yet still weeks later wont show pics of him watching the Benghazi attack, even though we know he was watching it.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by inverslyproportional

I am simply trying to see this situation in a light, that doesnt make my POTUS a total POS, as he is our leader, like it or not.

I think that may be the fatal flaw in your reasoning.

I refuse to accept that he is my POTUS; nor does he meet any reasonable requirements to be called a leader. To me he is the "current resident of the White House." Someday we may have a real president again. But I'm not holding my breath.

No, what we have is Political Theater. All this is merely a play, sort of a soap opera, that's being scripted as they go along. Its only purpose is to draw our interest and keep us occupied and docile while they put the finishing touches on our prison and quietly lock the doors.

If you're looking beyond that for any deeper meaning--well, don't bother....

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Are you saying that, no matter who the President was, there would be a stink about it? If so, why object if a stink is being made about it?

Of course a stink will be made, but it always seems to be politically motivated and not a real press for the truth.

I'm of the opinion that this may end up to be a potential Iran-Contra type of situation in which Obama may have been running guns to people that we should not have. Just like Reagan in the 80's.

If we jump too quick to attack the situation, when the real info comes out it will be politically diluted and we will not be able to expose the fact that these Presidents work for the military-industrial complex that hides behind the political rhetoric of either party.

edit on 23-11-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

The people that keep harping about this do not have any real concern for the well being of our fellow Americans.

The people (Republicans) keep harping about this do not care about the death of the 4 American Heroes that died in a terrorist attack against the US?

This is your claim?

I have no comment really, other than that is the dumbest thing I've read in this thread, and I'm not even republican.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus

The people that keep harping about this do not have any real concern for the well being of our fellow Americans.

The people (Republicans) keep harping about this do not care about the death of the 4 American Heroes that died in a terrorist attack against the US?

This is your claim?

I have no comment really, other than that is the dumbest thing I've read in this thread, and I'm not even republican.

If it sounds dumb to say that some people are willing to place politics before the sanctity of life....then I am dumb. Why do some make a big deal about the 4 Americans killed, yet do not blink an eye at the massive casualties in the Middle East wars?

Just sayin........

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2

Originally posted by inverslyproportional

I think that may be the fatal flaw in your reasoning.

I refuse to accept that he is my POTUS; nor does he meet any reasonable requirements to be called a leader. To me he is the "current resident of the White House." Someday we may have a real president again. But I'm not holding my breath.

No, what we have is Political Theater. All this is merely a play, sort of a soap opera, that's being scripted as they go along. Its only purpose is to draw our interest and keep us occupied and docile while they put the finishing touches on our prison and quietly lock the doors.

If you're looking beyond that for any deeper meaning--well, don't bother....

I do think that this is the case, which is why I have planned ahead, but still hold out hope that in the end, he( the POTUS) actually has our best interest at heart.

Though I do have plenty of doubts, thus the planning ahead part.

At present I am trying to put my reasoning through the ringer so to speak, to see how it stands the test of a thorough shake down before a final judgement.

Sorry to say, it inst looking good for the POTUS, as he is looking like a real POS at the moment.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Dear sheepslayer247,

Thanks, you've got a good point.

I'm of the opinion that this may end up to be a potential Iran-Contra type of situation in which Obama may have been running guns to people that we should not have. Just like Reagan in the 80's.
Possibly it is gun running. As long as it's thoroughly investigated and reported on, as was Iran-Contra, I'll be happy.

Of course a stink will be made, but it always seems to be politically motivated and not a real press for the truth.
You may be right here, also. But does it matter what the motivation is as long as it involves pressing for facts?

If we jump too quick to attack the situation, when the real info comes out
I may be missing it, but why should the real info ever come out?

it will be politically diluted and we will not be able to expose the fact that these Presidents work for the military-industrial complex that hides behind the political rhetoric of either party.
Here, you've lost me. I'm not clever enough to see how Benghazi ties into the Military-Industrial Complex so thoroughly that we'll sacrifice people and possibly political careers for it.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

You may be right here, also. But does it matter what the motivation is as long as it involves pressing for facts?

Yes, it matters.

If the motivation is political, the facts will be twisted to fit the benefit of what is politically expedient.

I may be missing it, but why should the real info ever come out?

So that we can make an assessment based of real facts, not expediency as stated before.

Here, you've lost me. I'm not clever enough to see how Benghazi ties into the Military-Industrial Complex so thoroughly that we'll sacrifice people and possibly political careers for it.

What would a few lives matter to a President if they were able to assist the "complex" in distributing more arms, weapon systems and other such items?

They do run things after all.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Just throwing this out there, but you scare the hell out of me when you talk like this, as it is my fear I may be right.

I wont be sleeping well for the next few days now, as I started this thread, and your making too much sense.( takes off tinfoil hat, and sleeps in the neighbors basement for next few days)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join