It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets Of The Infinity Symbol

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Thanks for that. My life has meaning now.

Just joking. But where's the secret?

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheJourney
The Infinity symbol holds secret meaning about the energies of reality. The central point, where the two ‘o’s’ meet, is the central point. From here the energies expand outwards in two polar directions, which keeps the energy balanced. As the energies expand outward, they spin back towards the center in a rotation that is cyclical, or elliptical. All the energy is fused in that central point, where the energy can infinitely cycle through itself.

The Bible defines this as the "Right" side of truth. Research the parable of the 153 fish. Unity breaks down into multiplicity when something is taken rather than a continual cycle of giving and receiving. Jesus illustrated this by telling Peter to fish on the right side of the boat. When he did, they caught 153 fish. 153 is the square root of 2 in the 17th triangular number and is the ratio of unity to multiplicity that makes the intersecting circles of the Vesica Pisces. The ratio is 1:1.415. This is in comparison to infinity and also seen in the proton and electron of Hydrogen remaining in a balanced state of unity. The neutron is in the middle. Compare this to the three doors of the temple. The way, the truth and the life. Research the three door Triptychs in Gothic temples.

The truth of this is in the relationship of the proton to the neutron. Compare this to this Dead Sea Scroll: Eyes Wide Open

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
A symbol is a symbol is a symbol. It's a marking on paper and nothing more. There's nothing profound nor meaningful about a symbol. The infinity symbol doesn't even signify something that exists.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by UziLiberman
the infinity symbol is only two dimensional therefore not representing the full aspect of the flow.
op's description is accurate but fails to mention that the center point also rotates on its own axis thus generating a torus.

the infinity symbol is a 2D representation of a toroidal flow.

I have often wondered if this is the true shape of the universe, since stumbling across a paper around 2003 about the preliminary analysis of the data from CMB and WMAP and the postulation that our universe may in fact be toroidal instead of euclidean in spatial shape.

Great video!

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
- Great video describing the hypothetical Universe. I think the Universe would be something like that, because energy is neither created nor destroyed.

- I like the Infinity symbol. It reminds me to keep balance.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join