It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets Of The Infinity Symbol

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
The Infinity symbol holds secret meaning about the energies of reality. The central point, where the two ‘o’s’ meet, is the central point. From here the energies expand outwards in two polar directions, which keeps the energy balanced. As the energies expand outward, they spin back towards the center in a rotation that is cyclical, or elliptical. All the energy is fused in that central point, where the energy can infinitely cycle through itself.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TheJourney

Also known as the T'ai Chi.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheJourney
The Infinity symbol holds secret meaning about the energies of reality. The central point, where the two ‘o’s’ meet, is the central point. From here the energies expand outwards in two polar directions, which keeps the energy balanced. As the energies expand outward, they spin back towards the center in a rotation that is cyclical, or elliptical. All the energy is fused in that central point, where the energy can infinitely cycle through itself.

Yes, I believe your getting it

At least the part where symbols have meanings that can be described using metaphors based on personal interpretation .

Go with it. You must have more.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan

Also known as the T'ai Chi.

Good example.

I agree that this is a good summary based on established definitions.

OP, I don't see a question or any type of theory. Do you want to expand?
edit on 22-11-2012 by Mrgone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

I'm just a little confused. Could you show me where it meets to form a central point?

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
It reminds me of The Big Snap theory. If it is correct I think the symbol would be a perfect representation of that.
Energy is expelled, then gradually snaps back to the start of it all. Only to bang again. Maybe I am just reaching lol.

edit on 11/23/2012 by mcx1942 because: word change

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcx1942
It reminds me of The Big Snap theory. If it is correct I think the symbol would be a perfect representation of that.
Energy is expelled, then gradually snaps back to the start of it all. Maybe I am just reaching lol.

Imagine it like electrons at an atomic level. Balance of charge is needed, thus polarity must express. Yet the two polar ends share a common energy 'center' which they cycle through the balancing charge contained within.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
The infinity symbol is also a representation that the end is only the begining of another cycle. That everything in this universe lives in that balance of start to finish to finish to start and back all over again.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Is there a reason you have chosen to ignore my inquiry?

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta

I'm just a little confused. Could you show me where it meets to form a central point?

In the middle of the symbol, horizontally speaking.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

This is obviously a statement that is based upon representation and not actual Physics.

Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I've thought about this exact same thing before. My interpretation goes a step further. The infinity symbol represents both sides of a quantum fluctuation, the negative and positive energy which sum up to nothing. In my theory of how our Universe started, the big bang has a positive side and a negative side. The energy originates from the neutral point and arises due to quantum fluctuations, but the total energy always adds up to zero because the fluctuation happens in the positive and negative realm, and it would be a continuous repeating cycle.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

So you are referring to its 2 dimensional image rather than its true three dimensional image? What confuses me is that the central point in its true 3 dimensional state is empty space. It never crosses, thus my confusion. Please don't get me wrong I do understand your thoughts here, however it is being taken from a simplistic drawing of what the true symbol would be seen from 1 specific direction. So how do your thoughts meet it in its true form?

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
the infinity symbol is only two dimensional therefore not representing the full aspect of the flow.
op's description is accurate but fails to mention that the center point also rotates on its own axis thus generating a torus.

the infinity symbol is a 2D representation of a toroidal flow.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

So you are referring to its 2 dimensional image rather than its true three dimensional image? What confuses me is that the central point in its true 3 dimensional state is empty space. It never crosses, thus my confusion. Please don't get me wrong I do understand your thoughts here, however it is being taken from a simplistic drawing of what the true symbol would be seen from 1 specific direction. So how do your thoughts meet it in its true form?

Right of course. In reality it is totally relativistic, able to form equalized polarity in any possible spatial or temporal dimension. The infinity sign is just, interestingly as it is so common, a great representation of the process in 2 dimensions.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by UziLiberman
the infinity symbol is only two dimensional therefore not representing the full aspect of the flow.
op's description is accurate but fails to mention that the center point also rotates on its own axis thus generating a torus.

the infinity symbol is a 2D representation of a toroidal flow.

Great description and video.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

so when you see the full form of infinity you realize there's no polarity or duality at all.
nothing is above nothing is below, it all just flows.

infinity, where everything is everything.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Thread

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by UziLiberman

so when you see the full form of infinity you realize there's no polarity or duality at all.
nothing is above nothing is below, it all just flows.

infinity, where everything is everything.

It is 0, infinity, and every number in between.Thus everything can express without any disruption to the harmonious energies.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Correct and the video that UziLiberman posted took it to where I was hoping the description would go. I was simply attempting to have you expand into a deeper description. Sometimes an understanding is very hard to put into words and pictures(or video) make it easier to comprehend. There are a lot of people out there that do not know the common symbol is, at best, not flat, and there are those that only see it in a basic 3D sense like the gif below.

Thank you for expanding.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join