It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shaking just felt all around south jersey...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
maybe it`s some type of crash or explosions?

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tardacus

Maybe you can see the site that shows this being a 2.1 earthquake

link

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

edit on 23-11-2012 by wujotvowujotvowujotvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrGod

Originally posted by Tardacus

Maybe you can see the site that shows this being a 2.1 earthquake

link

yep earthquake, mystery solved.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

edit on 23-11-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
No wonder why we felt it! It came right from my town. Never seen this before??

folkworm.ceri.memphis.edu...

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
lol, 2.1

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
5 kilometers... Yeah.. Nature seems to just love that depth. Right about 5 and maybe 1 up and down from it for that same general strength range. 2-3 with an occasional 4 when something goes wrong. Hmm... Must be quite an effort to be getting so noisy all the sudden. I wonder if the Russians building their 5,000 shelters around Moscow by years end has been as noisy? Of course they were pretty up front about it even if not entirely about why the need and rush, eh?

Something wicked this way comes....and not much has changed for that. The anticipation of what/which thing is getting maddening though. It's worse than Vegas with bets spread all around.

Anyone yet heard what the big project was digging for over an extended period under the White House or are they still peddling infrastructure upgrades as all there was to it? lol... He's got his super-bunker all fresh I'm thinking.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
We have never, from past reports I've seen, back to, I think 100 years, had any sort of quake in this tiny nobody town... Seriously this town is so small it's about 1 mile all the way around. To suddenly get one, with the epicenter 2 streets over.. Weird.....it wasn't very deep at all either, which is why I would assume all the calls into the police stations, which confirmed, they also felt it....Jerseys been smacked around enough the past 2 months!! Why, I wonder???

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Strange, perhaps it may have well just been something under the house, Monster?

~FK

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
My theory?

Snookie got drunk and fell down. Again.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by j.r.c.b.

Why South Jersey?

Kept under the radar, a nuclear power plant in South Jersey was knocked offline due to Hurricane Sandy. In this article, they said that four of its six circulating water pumps were "no longer available".

Heres the one article that reported the truth:

Reuters is reporting no timeline for restarting unit 1 at Salem after a high wave from hurricane Sandy took out 5 of the 6 water intake pumps.

www.simplyinfo.org...

PSEG says grid stability is not an issue.

Oh ok, sure thing.

Translation: GTFO of Dodge.

edit on 23-11-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
News 12 New Jersey says this is the second Earthquake this month.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
reply to post by j.r.c.b.

Why South Jersey?

Kept under the radar, a nuclear power plant in South Jersey was knocked offline due to Hurricane Sandy. In this article, they said that four of its six circulating water pumps were "no longer available".

Heres the one article that reported the truth:

Reuters is reporting no timeline for restarting unit 1 at Salem after a high wave from hurricane Sandy took out 5 of the 6 water intake pumps.

www.simplyinfo.org...

PSEG says grid stability is not an issue.

Oh ok, sure thing.

Translation: GTFO of Dodge.

edit on 23-11-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

Haven't heard latest news on the Salem plant, been wondering whats been going on with it. Hhhmmm...interesting...TY Gtbh

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kuroodo
News 12 New Jersey says this is the second Earthquake this month.

anyone else considering this may be a direct effect of the weather wars ??
2 in a single month is not common for this area at all.
and what about the three Nuclear stations that comprise the 2nd largest in the nation ?
(2 are down)

for those who think weather wars don't exist ... they've been toyed with since the 1940s.

www.globalresearch.ca...
British government papers, just released by the National Archives, show that throughout the Seventies there was deep mistrust between the two superpowers over environmental warfare. The documents reveal that both the US, which led the field, and the Soviet Union had secret military programmes with the goal of controlling the world’s climate. “By the year 2025 the United States will own the weather, ” one scientist is said to have boasted.
- snip -
In Britain, it has been alleged that before the devastating Lynmouth floods in Devon in 1952, the RAF had been conducting secret rain-making tests. Aircraft showered clouds with silver iodide, on which water droplets formed, became heavy and eventually fell to the ground as rain. In the next 12 hours nine inches of rain fell – 250 times the normal amount for August – and 35 people were killed.

Former North Devon MP Tony Speller, then a 22-year-old soldier who helped in the relief effort, sought answers from the MoD.

“I have no doubt they were seeding in the area because there were RAF log books to prove it, ” he says now. “Of course the MoD denied any knowledge but that is not to say it did not happen.”

Speller, now 76, adds: “I doubt we will ever know the truth.”

- sinp -

The Americans used cloud seeding to try to control a hurricane in 1947 but the tactic backfired when it picked up strength and hit Savannah, Georgia.

It is known that the US carried out further hurricane-manipulation experiments between 1962 and 1983, under the codename Project Stormfury, after it was calculated that a single hurricane contained as much energy as all the world’s power stations combined. More recent projects have involved pouring tens of thousands of gallons of vegetable oil on to the sea.

not saying this is a result of the weather wars but certainly considering the possibility.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
well if ats teaches us anything, it teaches us this must be a;

drone strike
stargate
obama's fault

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
well if ats teaches us anything, it teaches us this must be a;

drone strike
stargate
obama's fault
well of course it's Obama's fault

as CIC, he was granted the power to end these weather wars, but has he ?
has he really ended any of the "wars" of which the US is engaged ?

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Why South Jersey?

It's along the Delaware river. I live in Wilmington, DE and we've have a few over the past few years. The river is a fault line. The earthquake was a bit off the river, but it's not the first in that area.

Side note ... slept through it. Didn't feel it.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Why South Jersey?

It's along the Delaware river. I live in Wilmington, DE and we've have a few over the past few years. The river is a fault line. The earthquake was a bit off the river, but it's not the first in that area.

Side note ... slept through it. Didn't feel it.

We aren't that close to the river. It's the first quake in my town in my 44 years....and the first in my moms life of living here for 62 yrs. hhhmmm...it's within walking distance, wonder if it left a minor crack or something....maybe I will take a walk in a bit.....

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
M2.1 - 1km W of Clementon, New Jersey
2012-11-23 05:13:17 UTC

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join