It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unnamed Solar System Object.....Nibiru?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
they did not find it because they ran out of words, they fear .. too late to call it ..to late to name it

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by Hydrawolf

Unnamed Solar System Object.....Nibiru?

This person seems to have located an unnamed object in the Leo Constellation.

The Leo constellation is in the solar system?

Since when?

This post is not intended to support the OP's claim that he has spotted Niburu

This is not actually an inconsistent statement. It can be in the solar system and be described as being "in Leo" as a direction to look. It doesn't have to be out among the stars that form the Leo constellation, only visually aligned with them from earth.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
Nibiru doesn't exist, so no.

ooooh.. well yeah.. neither does LB-2488

just because i have such inclination to believe it doesn't.

doesn't mean it (or any faxcimily of it's description) won't ever exist...

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
Nibiru doesn't exist, so no.

And you know for sure right? I dont know whats more annoying, the Nibiru Fanatics or people like you who thinks they know everything.
There is more evidence that says it may be out there than there is that says its not out there

Tyche, Giant Hidden Planet, May Exist In Our Solar System

Huffington

Or, if you dont like that source try Space.com
edit on 11/23/2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by Hydrawolf

.What is this unnamed object that seems to have generated many a thread over the years?

I think CW Leonis.
edit on 11/22/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

Beat me to the punch. Yup, it's good old CW Leonis... Again.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

Tyche is not the same as the non-existent Nibiru.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter

Well, lets see. Nibiru is the name given by lay people for an unknown planet that may or may not exist in our solar system.
Tyche is the name given by astronomers for an unknown planet that may or may not exist in our solar system back in 1983.
So yea, it is the same and like I said there is more evidence that says it exists than you can come up with that says it doesnt.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Nibiru is the name of a planet invented by Zecharia Sitchin. He claimed that Nibiru has an orbit which enters the inner solar system and has a period of 3,600 years.

Tyche is a hypothesized planet which which would have an orbit at about 15,000 AU (500 times the distance of Neptune from the Sun) and a period of 1.8 million years.

They are not the same thing.
Nibiru is an impossibility and there has been no direct evidence for the existence of Tyche.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog

Well, lets see. Nibiru is the name given by lay people for an unknown planet that may or may not exist in our solar system.
Tyche is the name given by astronomers for an unknown planet that may or may not exist in our solar system back in 1983.
So yea, it is the same and like I said there is more evidence that says it exists than you can come up with that says it doesnt.

Wrong. Nibiru is the name associated with a bs claim of a massive planet or brown dwarf on a 3600 year orbit that takes it into the inner solar system where it was previously seen by ancient man. Tyche is the name of a SPECIFIC and plausible theory of a planet orbiting our solar system at Oort cloud distances. The two are not the same, the first does not exist and neither have anything to do with Harrington's theory from the 80's. Nibiru is not plausible by any stretch of the imagination.
edit on 23-11-2012 by ngchunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Thats just your opinion. What do you know about what Tyches orbital pattern might or might not be?
You dont, so until you do, youre just as wrong as I could be.
Youre just another person that thinks you know it all and anyone that believes differently are inferior, I know your type on here so its pointless to argue with you any longer

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Thats just your opinion. What do you know about what Tyches orbital pattern might or might not be?

It's the "opinion" of the astronomers who hypothesized the existence of Tyche in the first place.

edit on 11/23/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
its always near,bt we dont experiment effects of anykind........2 cts..

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Well I remember throughout my research that Nibiru would come from the Leo constellation so there's that. Might be something to be taken seriously who knows but only less than 30 days to go and expect to see many more Nibiru threads to show up till then. A lot of people will start to get itchy fingers and will want to get answers and to do that they will create their own threads instead of using the 'Search' button.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Jeeze simple...if they can tell how far in LY to the other stars...they can tell us how fricken far this red thingmaboob is too....
There would be no arguing that now would there?
In the solar system or lightyrs away??
Call it anything you like if its not got a name .........who would care?
Just the overly anal.......

edit on 23-11-2012 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Wrong again, Tyche is a specific theory with a specific type of orbit in direct contradiction to Nibiru. That is not my opinion, that is a fact, you are misinformed.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join