It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help communicating with a spirit in my home

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Don't do it. Do not do these things where you live. You will attract more and they won't leave you easily unless you convey a real sense sense of knowledge and power to them. Why would you want to do that in your house? At least go somewhere outside and use protective prayers or something. Make it clear that its not to follow you inside.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
You'll get all sorts of opinions on this but I think it is best to just go with your gut.

Have fun too.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Lets just say that it is a ghost 12 year old. and not a demon:

A living 12 year old boy can and will drive you nuts. My sons are adults now, and they are lucky I let them live when they were in their teens. They turned out awesome, but for awhile, I was wondering if I should have drowned them at birth. lol

Just imagine what a ghost 12 year old can do? You will feel him watch you dress, shower, etc. He might start with stealing your cookies, but when he wants your attention, you will loose your keys, your coffee, your mind. He will stop at nothing to get the attention he wants.

I know you have a heart of compassion, it would break anyone's heart with empathy, but use caution. Closing the door is harder than opening it. Also, if you find yourself so pestered by his poltergeist antics, you can make him leave, You have the authority over the principalities, and powers. The father who wrote about something standing over his daughter. He wrestled with it for the night telling it to leave, and it eventually left. He took authority over it, and it left.

I will be watching for your next thread "Need help gettting rid of a ghost in my home"
edit on 30-11-2012 by misskat1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenAngelWings33
reply to post by doodles40

I am waiting for an update...any progress...BTW...you are not going to be harmed by this entity.
edit on 11/29/2012 by BrokenAngelWings33 because: Edit

Hi yeah sorry I havn't been on I've been busy, I have guests over from over seas that are staying with me so I've been real busy but when I get some time alone at home I'll see what I can do

Don't worry the threads not dead

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by misskat1

I'm not too sure where you're getting 12 year old from, I'd say he would be about 6 or maybe 7ish, and he's not pestering me, I really don't mind him that's why I want to make contact so I can find out whether he wants help or is fine just doing what he's doing. I'm happy either way

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcx1942
You'll get all sorts of opinions on this but I think it is best to just go with your gut.

Have fun too.

Thanks man will do

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jameliel
Don't do it. Do not do these things where you live. You will attract more and they won't leave you easily unless you convey a real sense sense of knowledge and power to them. Why would you want to do that in your house? At least go somewhere outside and use protective prayers or something. Make it clear that its not to follow you inside.

Ok but it already freely moves around my house uninvited, but I will keep and do as you said and do this stuff outside rather than inside

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Sorry I havn't updated anything everyone, my friend that's been over is leaving in the next week so I'll start etting to it then when I have the time

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join