It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can't believe it's taken this long.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Hey..

I've been a member here for well over a year and a lurker for a lot longer.... I've always been more of a reader than a poster i guess you could say. Anyway, a bit about me... if anyone's even interested?!

I'm 21, recent graduate with a bachelors in History. As you could imagine, anything ancient history related grabs my attention! But through my love of ancient history im sure you can imagine i have become increasingly interested to what we don't know rather than what we're told we do know..

I love a good conspiracy.. however crazy it might be, i'll at least give it a read/watch. Now im not saying i buy in to them, because i try not to. But i'm someone who sticks up for them at least. Time after time i see people being basically made fun of for having a belief in a certain theory. But even if it is too good to be true, i feel we should at least hear them out. Who knows, sometimes they might be on to something!

I've done a lot of reading and watching over the years (via this website as well as others) so i thought i'd try start posting more, and getting involved!

Hope to see you all posing some interesting stuff!

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MrConspiracy

Hi MrConspiracy, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Welcome to the Asylum. Tin foil hats are on the shelf to the left. Enjoy the ride....

Des

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Welcome Aboard, and enjoy the ride! Hope to see you around.

Very nice Username, original.

You should fit in nicely.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

We look forward to your interaction

If you decide you'd like an avatar, come on over to the thread listed in my and Druid's signitures, we'll hook ya right up

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

I love a good conspiracy.. however crazy it might be, i'll at least give it a read/watch. Now im not saying i buy in to them, because i try not to. But i'm someone who sticks up for them at least. Time after time i see people being basically made fun of for having a belief in a certain theory. But even if it is too good to be true, i feel we should at least hear them out. Who knows, sometimes they might be on to something!

It's nice to know that we have educated people in the field of ancient history that keep an open mind and don't just push things aside when it doesn't fit the main stream beliefs. We don't have all the answers to the ancient mysteries in this world, and I think keeping an open mind helps us broaden the possibilities and pushes the need for further research in areas that defy logical explanations. There have been many doctors and scientists who have thought outside the box who have ended up developing cures or causes to illnesses or developed theories and reasons for physical anomalies.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

I'm going to try and get a signature etc soon!

new topics

top topics

join