It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NORTHWOODS--Pentagon Policy--VANDALISM

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Just happen to have a copy of it, for your perusal.

The Pentagon's Wish List of tactical mischief. Some say, it's a fake. If it's a fake, why have TPTB followed it so closely?

PENTAGON'S NORTHWOODS POLICY

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This previous thread may be closed, but I want to bring it back up.

And the documents I archived, I got from the GMU site; so I know they are the correct ones.

But, come on.

International vandalism is in the headlines. What are secular Jews doing to Palestinians? What is an American alliance doing in Afghanistan [to control the poppy trade there] and in Iraq [to take their oil]?

International vandalism in the name of Power Politics is the Name of the Game they're sloughing OFF IN OUR NAMES. BUSH, CHENEY, &CO are doing vandalism in the names of the American people; and this document is their precedent for doing so.

The next question--one that never got asked in the previous thread--is:

What are WE the American people, going to do about a Pentagon that creates policies that are immoral, illegal, destructive, harmful, cruel and inhuman? What are we going to do about this kind of crap?

Anybody bringing suit against the Pentagon lately for war crimes?

This particular document--in the light of the current dialogue over electing a new President--needs to be commented UPON by the candidates seeking office--Bush and Kerry.

What does Kerry SAY about this kind of international terrorism--THAT WE WROUGHT AGAINST THE WORLD such that the rest of the world now wants to get even ??

Dig this out and let's get some light on the Pentagon processes that make ILLEGAL UNILATERAL aggression part of their daily work.

Yes, and let's drag the good ole CIA and FBI into this too--those old sacks of reeking goat vomit need to confront our disgust, who would live by the rule of Law if we only WERE ALLOWED TO.

[edit on 22-10-2004 by Emily_Cragg]

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Plenty of threads on Northwoods.

Here's one to get you started:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please use the search function.

Thread closed.

new topics

join