It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Negative Vibes and Anomalous Photograph Taken in Hummel Park (Omaha, Nebraska)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: corsair00

I have been to this park several times within the past 5 years, each time besides one at approx 7am in 2013 I had weird experiences. The creepiest came back in 2009. We pulled up the ling winding dirt road, inside our car was 4 people, 2 men and 2 women. We parked at the top of the cliff. There is a small building there to cover 2 picnic tables, and inside there is sufficient graffiti. We walked around for a bit and then decided to go down the infamous stairs that are made out of cement and go down a hill into a flat area, but really they lead to nowhere. The mystery around these stairs is that you will count less steps on the way down than you do going back up. And this is actually true. But it is only true because there are eroded stairs you cannot see on your way down but see them on the way up, so you step on them, thus counting them. The number you end up with is always around 10-12 off from going down, and there is over a hundred stairs.

So after we did this experiment we went back up to where my car was, next to the picnic tables and we noticed hand prints all around my car. We looked at one another and kind of laughed, thinking that it was likley our own. So we walked to a cliff "Devil's Cliff" that is several hundred feet above the ground, and oversees the Missouri River. We looked up at the stars and kind of walked around. When we entered the picnic table area and there were two people in there, they were not there before. They told us we should probably leave. We kind of dismissed them but said Ok, as we were walking to my car over 10 people emerged from the woods all wearing white robes. We were not scared of them but they never said a word and never looked up at us. They had hoods on and kept their eyes to the ground. They tried to encircle us. But Me and the other guy started yelling at them and they were hesitant to get close. We soon left after that.

There are also rumors about sacrificial things that happen up there and a group of albinos that live close. I have never seen an albino but on another occassion I did see an apparition walking in the distance and then less than 30 seconds later it was within 50 feet of me. There are also several houses in the hlls and each one of them is surrounded by high fences, around many acres of land. So IMHO, somehting weird does go on up there.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: iDope

Well, if you're an albino... find the others! It makes sense that people like that would find their own area to live. Those parts of the southern States have a fairly rich history of occult practice, and likely rebellion to the bible belt, so the enigmatic and very private houses out there are probably part of a covenant. I would have assumed those people would wear black robes, but maybe they like to switch it up to match polarities. Grey magick. I guess sacrifices could be part of certain rituals, sex magick or whatever, and are used to summon certain entities or to try to create certain things to happen maybe? I am not very familiar with that kind of stuff. But Nebraska has a lot of interesting lore in a broad spectrum of activity.

I wouldn't mind visiting some of the historical sites and certain towns down there myself. Paranormal investigations and special vacation time.

<< 1   >>

join