It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can a person make another person physically sick just by being in their presence?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Yep. Just being around my ex-wife does it everytime

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Although it is possible to make somebody else sick, I cannot help but think that in this case, it has more to do with her menstrual cycle. You saw her approximately a month ago, and then now...when I had all my "lady parts", I tended to get a horrible migraine with nausea and vomiting once a month before my period. If I had an active schedule and got emotionally worked up, the migraines would be more likely to occur. It wasn't every single month, but it was a lot of them, especially during the spring and fall season, when the weather was changing. I didn't used to connect the headaches with my cycle when I was younger, because I was migraine-prone anyway.

You may want to ask her about her monthly cycle and if she gets migraines right before her flow. Don't assume that you are the cause, or that she wants out of the relationship, etc. Since you don't see each other that often, perhaps the excitement of it, combined with what time of the month it is, could be causing it.

Just a thought.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Could be migraines been as she suffered with a headache with it, anxiety an stress can bring on migraine that can make you sick an nauseus,new situations cause stress that can also bring on migraine , just a thought been as you dont wear or do anything most of the people have mentioned in other responses i.e cologne , foods etc

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Well, she feels back to 100% today, was probably nothing more then a stomach virus, please excuse my paranoid mind
Mods, please close thread

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
It is really funny reading discussions about yourself that you didn't know occured.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
You know paranoid me lol

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Yes - in many ways, for many reasons. In this particular case, maybe it's allergies?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I doubt it, maybe she will become immune to your presence.

Now people who are very empathic can become sick from sympathy pains, I guess that is why they call them sympathy pains, happens to me all the time.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
I know what you are talking about. I get nauseous and a "slimy" feeling every single time I hear dear leader talk.

I know how you feel. That is literally the first thing I thought of when I saw the thread title. What's the smallest unit of time in the known universe? The period between obama being asked a question, and the ensuing lie. If he is ever placed under oath and sworn to tell "the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth" we will get three different answers.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Dude.. first off. Your an alien. Your a Blue alien and a smoker. Are you really surprised at this?

Yes, it's possible for a number of physical and psychological reasons. She could be allergic to you, ( or something your body gives off ) literally but this is very rare. It may be your clothing has something in it.. dyes, cat hair etc.. Or she may be affected emotionally by being in a new relationship similar to the way people have panic attacks. There is a tons of things the doctors can test with both of you to solve this problem, it's not unheard of.

Hey, Obama makes me sick every time he's on TV and he's miles away.

edit on 28-11-2012 by JohnPhoenix because: sp

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I suggest you stop smoking around her, try to be healthy, ditch the OTCs, BC, cellphones, and any other unnatural items for a few months
I sweAR the OTC's are killing all of you slowly.
Maybe you caused some kind of Ludovico(Kubrick) response due to something that you are doing that she does not agree with...

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I have read these but unfortunately I get sick because of my best friends brother. There have been a few things like him asking my friend how I am which made me want to puke. I had seen him last night doing parking duty and it just happened to be in the parking lot that I was. I felt very anxious and worried about it. I feel very sick this morning and anxious and I can only pinpoint that it was him who caused it. But the sick and anxious don't feel like the good kind. What could that mean?

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: HomerinNC

Yes. They can offset the bio electromagnetic fields. Causing illness. The stronger the projector the stronger the effect on the targeted.
This is subjective input associated with energy vampires...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join