It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can a person make another person physically sick just by being in their presence?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
My sister makes me sick from just listening to all her mental issues and drama issues.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Yes - to your question about another person making a person sick. I am not commenting on your situation specifically but will share some thoughts and real experiences with you for your consideration.

I know that certain perfumes make me feel physically nauseous. I actually gave an expensive bottle of perfume to a friend because I had worn it before - but - for some reason I can no longer tolerate it. Cannot explain it. I wear perfume oils and one expensive perfume that doesn't make me feel ill. I use this experience as an example that something that gives off an odour - can physically cause a reaction in another person.

Psychiatric nurses will often refer to patients with narcissistic psychopathological traits as emotional vampires. Narcissists can physically drain you. I know because I lived with one for seven years and at the end of it I felt like a washed out dishrag. Once you accept you have been connected to a narcissist the first thing I recall learning is - go and stand next to a person who you suspect is a narcissist - they will give off a field off negative energy and you will feel it - I tested that lesson with a person I work with - and - it is true. I share this information as an example.

As for all the electrical items that are all over the planet - plenty of people are getting sick from homes filled to the roof with all manner of devices that plug in to the electrical supplies and the ones that work via wireless. Have read articles about the 'smartmeters' making people very ill. Once the ill person moved away from the house - no more sickness. Some people cannot live near the 'towers' we see everywhere.

I wish you well with your girlfriend. Perhaps you can put on your detective hat and explore some options with regard to the location you share with your friend and see whether there is a simple solution. Hopefully she is not seriously ill - just sensitive to something.

Much Peace...

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
I ask this because twice, my girlfriend has been so sick she's out of commission for a few days with nausea, vomiting and blinding headaches, happened the first time we were together which was mid October (we were together a few days, got sick the second day), and yesterday she got sick with the symptoms again.
We've been together a few other times, but she didn't get sick.
Is this possible, to literally make someone sick?
As far as my health goes, I feel perfectly fine

The short answer is yes. The reason is not.

en.wikipedia.org...

Humans

While humans are highly dependent upon visual cues, when in close proximity smells also play a big role in socio-sexual behaviors. There is an inherent difficulty in studying human pheromones because of the need for cleanliness and odorless in human participants.[19] The focus of the experiments on human pheromones has been on three classes of putative pheromones: axillary steroids, vaginal aliphatic acids, and stimulators of the vomero-nasal organ.

I think it is possible to have an adverse reaction to colognes or perfumes; she may have an allergic reaction to these or something you wash your hair with...many people have allergies to fragrances of all kind. Not to mention chemicals like bleach (if you bleach your whites). Could be a number of things. As to just the person...I do believe there can be an adverse reaction from being around someone mentally which does cause us to manifest these feelings physically...this does not seem to be the case, otherwise why would you be boyfriend and girlfriend to begin with?

edit on 11/22/2012 by BrokenAngelWings33 because: Edit

edit on 11/22/2012 by BrokenAngelWings33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
It's possible to emit certain energies that cause illnesses to occur in people.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Which energies and how?

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
It's possible to emit certain energies that cause illnesses to occur in people.

Well, true, if someone's emitting a lot of thermal energy, or a big neutron flux, maybe some hard x-rays, it'll just mess everyone's day up.

But I haven't seen that sort of person running around lately. Generally if someone's emitting a lot of energy, they're dead too.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MisterMarbles
Which energies and how?

ELF(extremely low frequency) waves can cause mental illness and induce disease. They can also cause mass hysteria and shared hallucinations.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

Not so much. They do cause delusions, though, or at least the concept of them seems to.

edit to add - how are you proposing that a person emit them? Note that you're several orders of magnitude too short to be an efficient antenna for ELF EM, coming or going.
edit on 22-11-2012 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MisterMarbles
Which energies and how?

Basicly there are different color energies. And they do different things, what all of them specifically do im not really sure. But i had an experience a year back where i was going through what you might call a schizophrenic episode, hearing the voice of God and the evil one and other entities. I knew a self proclaimed witch and she lived near me, we hung out once in a while. I asked her to use white light on me as she knew how to do this and i could actually see flashes of light in my room once in a while. Well one day standing outside i asked God to protect me with white light and i see a flash off the sun and then all of a sudden i saw red energy everywhere around me. After that people around me would cough as they passed by me, then the whole group home i lived in started getting sick, even me eventually. In fact a very miraculous thing happened to the witch I knew, she found an mysterious image in here picture album or diary or something that had been hidden in her closet and when i got home from the hospital she pulled me aside and said she had a feeling this was for me. But she wanted to keep it. Fortunately i got a picture of it. But look what it depicts closely. red energy looking sickly.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Hi Homer I get physically sick when i put on the TV, and the British PM "David CaMORON" is on spouting his bloody lies, and "George Osborne" the Chancellor of the Exchequer. I also get physically sick when i go to the Day centre for disabled people (I'm disabled by the way, a stroke) when a certain individual comes into my presence.
I want to hit that man so bad,or strangle him, and smile while i did it, because he's one of the demanding, obstreperous, loud, (Cretinous laugh), and by his own admit "He is not a very nice person"
All right i know he has a brain injury but he plays on it, and i've tried to get this across to the owners of the day centre but it falls on deaf ears.
He touches up the female staff, and i am no prude but what he says to them would straighten your grandmas hair.
I think there is money involved there somewhere?, backhanders you know what i mean?.
Anyway i hate all these men with a passion, and hate is a strong emotion, and it's that emotion which makes me physically sick.

Tony

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Actually, when a person claims they get sick by being in another person's presence ... it's the claimant who has sick emotional issues. I do not think this is the case in YOUR case though.

Possibilities in your case:
1. The person you chose just happens to have a weak constitution, or poor living conditions that predispose to illness, or school/work proximity to a lot of sick people passing the bug around.
2. Off-the-wall coincidence.
3. Perhaps the person has other love interests or wants time for themselves alone and makes up the stories.
4. I DID have a special person in my teen years whom made me sick - we both made each other sick. Tonsillitis. We managed to pass it back and forth for half a year until we realized. Then, no smooching for awhile and we BOTH got cleared of tonsillitis and smoochie days were here again.
5. My brother CLAIMS to get ill from perfume. Ask your special person if they are sensitive to colognes. Colgone or perfume sensitivity symptoms go away within a few hours of separation.
6. Listerine before the date and then thorough hand washing after potty, touching public hardware, stray animals, raw eggs or meats etc. - hygiene check.

My gut feeling is #2

edit on 23/11/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

According to my ex-wife, it is possible to get physically sick just from being in someone's presence. Especially if that someone is me

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
The mind works in mysterious ways and so do relationships. It's fascinating how relationships can fit a bit of paranoia in the best of us. Giving an mind-wander idea a worthy look at is just healthy (as what you're doing now) but don't let it get to you, be aware of the human fear of change affecting judgement.

But to your question.
I believe stress is the most common cause of translation to physical symptoms. But even if "you" are the cause the chance of it being you literally are still on the low side. If it happens again I would suggest that you talk to her, in the end it's about her and what happens in her mind is her business.

If you should end up searching for a cause I would suggest starting with a look at situational variables, having troubles coping with various situations are something most of us have. Some have troubles with height, some have fear of loss and everything in between. And as everyone knows, relationships comes with a whole bag of possible situational fears and wonders.

But remember, never conclude before giving every possible cause a worthy look. Koala-bears may look like bears..

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Do you or she wear any form of crystal or quartz (spelling?)? I remember hearing something about a test of some sorts involving the two and the transfer through crystals.

Always wash your hands in running water up to the elbows to get rid of any unwanted energies.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned one very obvious thing.

Could she be pregnant?

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam
reply to post by andy06shake

Not so much. They do cause delusions, though, or at least the concept of them seems to.

edit to add - how are you proposing that a person emit them? Note that you're several orders of magnitude too short to be an efficient antenna for ELF EM, coming or going.
edit on 22-11-2012 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

In not proposing that a person emits ELF waves. Im simply stating what ELF waves can do to the nervous system of us Humans. Subs have been using ELF antenas for communication purposes and also to recharge there batteries since the 60s. People are in no way shielded from these emissions Goggle Project Woodpecker for more info if you are interested.
edit on 23-11-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

ask justin beiber

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by skitzspiricy

She's not pregnant, tubes are tied, she is feeling better today tho

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Dude, its the oldest ploy on record, your gf wants out of your relationship.
You never heard of the.."sorry honey I got a headache..maybe tommorrow"..

More women than men on the planet at the moment, go find yourself someone that dosn't get sick around you all the time.

simple

::does the king solomon ploy then looks at the next person in line sighs:: I need a vacation...next..::waves them up::

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join