posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:01 AM
Actually, when a person claims they get sick by being in another person's presence ... it's the claimant who has sick emotional issues. I do not
think this is the case in YOUR case though.
Possibilities in your case:
1. The person you chose just happens to have a weak constitution, or poor living conditions that predispose to illness, or school/work proximity to a
lot of sick people passing the bug around.
2. Off-the-wall coincidence.
3. Perhaps the person has other love interests or wants time for themselves alone and makes up the stories.
4. I DID have a special person in my teen years whom made me sick - we both made each other sick. Tonsillitis. We managed to pass it back and forth
for half a year until we realized. Then, no smooching for awhile and we BOTH got cleared of tonsillitis and smoochie days were here again.
5. My brother CLAIMS to get ill from perfume. Ask your special person if they are sensitive to colognes. Colgone or perfume sensitivity symptoms go
away within a few hours of separation.
6. Listerine before the date and then thorough hand washing after potty, touching public hardware, stray animals, raw eggs or meats etc. - hygiene
My gut feeling is #2
edit on 23/11/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)