It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phantom Woman and House Photographed at Bachelors Grove Cemetary (PHOTOS)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Auricom

Yes, I'm afraid my phrasing was a bit off. It should have read: "Included many items which are not typically matrixed, eg; houses and windows."

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic
reply to post by Aqualung2012

i'm sorry i don't see it dude.. but linking me to your facebook page on a conspiracy website probably wasn't the smartest move either...

Doesn't bother me at all. I keep my really private stuff off of public search engines all together anyhow.

Please, feel free to comment!

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
As an update:

Ursula Bielski, owner of Chicago Ghost Tours and author of several books on the topic including:

Chicago Haunts: Ghostlore of the Windy City,
Graveyards of Chicago: The People, History, Art, and Lore of Cook County Cemeteries and,
Creepy Chicago: A Ghosthunter's Tales of the City's Scariest Sites (among others,)

...has personally contacted me and has commissioned this photograph to be highlighted in an upcoming Paranormal Exhibit in the Chicago-area, as well as a spot in her upcoming book!

She was head over heels for my photograph, and was adamant that it was NOT pareidolia. She is a TRUE expert in the field and has year of experience discerning pareidolia from actual paranormal footage. I emailed her the original, and it will be blown up to poster-size, without losing the image quality.

I will be updating this thread come June, with pictures of my photo on display, as well as a quote from Ursula on it's authenticity. This is why I don't listen to the naysayers...
edit on 24-4-2013 by Aqualung2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aqualung2012
reply to post by yorkshirelad

I took the time to drive out there, spend the whole day taking pictures, preen through them all, quote this thread, post historical references, and contend with comments like this one...

The least you could do is take the time to explain why the loss of detail upon zooming in on a cell phone camera its so confounding to you....
edit on 22-11-2012 by Aqualung2012 because: (no reason given)

Hah, nice retort.

If you see something strange, or feel a mysterious vibe, or notice something unexplained in the sky, TAKE PICTURES! (unless it's from a cell phone; please only post photos taken with your DLSR & tripod)

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
sorry if I say that I cant see anything in image 1-2-3... There is a black figure in the first one, but it may be an object. It is very blury
edit on 29-4-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I had to go look this place up and read about it a bit. Fascinating!

I hope someday to do some paranormal investigating myself, and this would be an awesome place to go check out!
I was reading about the monks who are seen guarding the cemetery....that's really interesting, I wonder why monks?

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Aqualung2012

I grew up in Calumet Park and Oak Forest area and use to party in Rubio Woods and surrounding preserves in HS. I almost forgot about this until you brought it up. Thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join