learn more

Oh My--The Pope admits they screwed up again

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

That definitely helps me to understand your original response. Thanks!

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

You are welcome, i tend to forget to mention im Lutherian and my views are too and that i forget that some doctorines are also different. Lutherians might be the most asthetic what comes to Christianity.

My bad

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Does this mean I got cheated out of some christmas`s and i should get extra presents this year to make up for the ones i missed?

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I had made a thread about this

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I did investigate some solar and lunar calendars and I found that he may have been born in 0th Christian solar calendar.

So he was born in -640 Islamic lunar calendar.

Then I knew that he was born in 25th of Zl-ghade ذی القعده in Islamic lunar calendar.

I entered it and found he was born in 6thor 17th of July.

I used this site for calculation

www.ghiasabadi.com...

It is just an speculation.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

This^^^

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Ohhh yaaa for sure.... Christians are all pagan worshipers, yaa you got it exactly right! Do you feel better now about yourself. Do you feel safer now.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I love how the blessings of courtesy and respect have been bestowed upon 80% of the respondents of this thread.

You are a true credit to your species.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
reply to post by MagnumOpus

I didn't think this was news... I thought it was commonly known that the date of December 25 had no correlation to Jesus' birth and was just used to celebrate the birth and to allow the pagans to keep their celebration in order to keep the peace and convert more to christianity.

That's how I've understood it since I was a child =) even the history channel talks about this every year as christmas approaches.. is it only news because the pope acknowledged it?

I believe even his birth location was off if not mistaken
edit on 11/22/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

As far as Scripture goes none of those who contributed to the New Testament ever mentioned anything atall about Christmas. It was a much later myth that was invented so the Pagan convertees could make sense of things and adjust. It is a very Pauline tactic to fit in with varying cultures yet adhering to The Word.

The New Testament makes it very clear and it is a major part of The Gospel that Christ was born in Bethlehem. It was The Prophesy that He was to be born there. That is mentioned in all four Gospels.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus
The Vatican's Pope now joins in the numbers that tell the year of Jesus birth is wrong and thus the dates for the calendars have the wrong datum point of origin.

Not only that the Pontif says Christmas was not even close to Jesus' birthday and is related only to pagan rituals of old.

So, now all this special times for Dec. 25 are all wrong, all the stuff on animals around the Jesus birth is all wrong, and the church has presented a fairy tale, rather than history:

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Jesus was born years earlier than thought, claims Pope
The entire Christian calendar is based on a miscalculation, the Pope has declared, as he claims in a new book that Jesus was born several years earlier than commonly believed.

Christ's birth date is not the only controversy raised by the Pope in his new book – he also said that contrary to the traditional Nativity scene, there were no oxen, donkeys or other animals at Jesus's birth.

The idea that Christ was born on Dec 25 also has no basis in historical fact. "We don't even know which season he was born in. The whole idea of celebrating his birth during the darkest part of the year is probably linked to pagan traditions and the winter solstice."

So now we discovery that most Christians are more pagan worshipers, wanting of truth and fact, which they all misrepresented over the centuries.

Shame be upon them.

I did not feel comfortable at first with our current Pope, but I see that he has totally cleaned up The Holy Catholic Church of St. Peter. He also is a very candid man and I actually am suprised by his leadership during this crazy time where all the past has been confessed.

He is a man for this time and The Church will be a better institution and I expect that will be this man's legacy. Christ taught us to watch the actions of an individual to gain a true understanding of their soul. On that score this Pope is a man worthy of praise for his handling of The Church. I think we can expect a much more honourable Catholic Church in the future.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Yeah, nothing wrong with Popes getting into the issues of religion and its errors. The world will know if he is really about good and exposing all the issues if he touches on the issues for the Creator gods of Sumeria, and the theme for Enlil and Enki.

Jesus made it real clear that his god was not the god of his Hebrew kinfolk, and he didn't call his god Yehweh. Jesus god theme appears to follow Enki, the one that crafted Adam and Eve, and the height for genetic experiments for human breeding with their DNA.

A little bit of the pure DNA shows up with the O Neg blood types, and the blonde hair and blue eyes for David, and a similar trait seen Jesus genetics.

We'll see just how honest all these belief in god games get when it gets down to those that fell from the Skies, and their wants for genetic breeding. Such pure genetics had Enoch and Elijah leave Earth and go back to their homes long long ago.

Time is right to set the record straight on all these embellished stories about things much more simple than they are presented by religion'e embellishments.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by steppenwolf86

You have the worlds most important religious leader admitting past errors, something that could have earned a death sentence a few hundred years ago and you immediately choose to bash religion and.religious people... How profound of you. Always amazes me how people become upset over someone preaching religion, yet those who are so proud of being anti-religion often do the same... No one cares to listen.
edit on 22-11-2012 by steppenwolf86 because: (no reason given)

I think truth seeking is more important than invalid preaching, which generally departs from the truth and history with embellishments. And we see a good bit of soap box bigotry by those preaching telling they know the truth, yet misleading the masses from the truth.

It is really an instant replay for the times of the Pharisee and the Sadducee, who declared they were The Word and had their personal relationship with god.

Such bigotry killed Jesus, as Jesus said his god was not their god.

Do you seek to kill the other messengers that depart from the wrong preaching and seek to make the record accurate?

What needs to be said is Jesus took up the theme of Enki for his god, and the Old Jewish temples took up the theme for Enlil as Yahweh. They omit there were at least two principle god archetypes from ancient Sumeria, and the issues of the highly advanced sciences and building methods that provided to human kind. Even today, nobody can figure out how the massive stones are shaped or moved into positions. Jerusalem isn't the only place this massive building occurred, as others called Landing Zones pre-dated Jerusalem.

The religious narrative also confuse this with the concept for the creation of the universe from millions of years ago. The Creator gods of Sumeria were products of long periods of evolution, but I doubt they were the ones that blinked the universe into existence a million years ago. They appeared to believe in the primordial mound theme, that is essentially an evolution concept.

Most of the preaching these days is pretty screwed up and misleading. When preachers get down to dealing with the Book of Enoch's message, and when the Pope gets down to the reality of distant visitors termed watchers and those fallen from heaven and discover Enlil and Enki, then things will become more accurate, and the games of theatrical productions to seek coins in a plate for their preaching self-aggrandizations with come to an end.

When preaching begins to consider who Enoch and Elijah were and compare them with Jesus' genetics, the truth will begin to emerge. But for now we have too many bigots on pulpits calling everyone bad names that doesn't agree with their invalid explanations for god. Preaching is most about ignorance of the same kind that existed in the old Temple that was fully associated with want to kill Jesus. It appears this corruption of the churches has been long predicted and they are no better than the old temple that killed Jesus.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Jesus made it real clear that his god was not the god of his Hebrew kinfolk

Obviously, you've never read the Bible or you don't understand it. Jesus says just the opposite.

The only time Jesus told the Hebrews that their God was not his God was for those who were worshiping Ba'al (which included Enlil and Enki). Look up the definition of Ba'al.

Romans 11:1-5

11 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel saying,

3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.

4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.

5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

and...

Matthew 22:29-32

29 Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.

30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

31 But as touching the resurrection of the dead, have ye not read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying,

32 I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.

....and what does else does JESUS say?

John 14:19-20

19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.

20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

Such bigotry killed Jesus, as Jesus said his god was not their god.

John 20:17 17

Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

edit on 24-11-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Now the Pope's book has lots of things stirred up, even FOX News:

www.nationalmemo.com...

However, 2012′s War on Christmas threatens to be the most explosive ever, with an unlikely new foe joining the fray — the Pope.

In his new book, Pope Benedict XVI plays mythbuster to many of the Christmas conventions that have come to mark the tradition. In this declaration of war on Christmas, the Pope says we have the date of the holiday wrong, no animals were at the nativity scene and angels did not sing when Jesus was born.

When it comes to waging war on Christmas, this is the equivalent of using landmines filled with child soldiers, '___' and uranium.

Why doesn’t the Pope just tell us that the Three Wise Men wished Jesus “Happy Holidays”?

Sounds like the Pope opened a can of worms, and where it ends is just the creator gods of ancient Sumeria.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Haaaa !!

Guess you missed this:

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.'" John 14:6

And the Pharisee and the Sadducee, the temple gang that Jesus called a Den of Snakes, all rejected Jesus and didn't learn of his god, the father.

So, go back and read the narrative again.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

You obviously didn't read all of the verses I posted earlier about the "remnant".

Yes, I think it's safe to say that for those who rejected Jesus, they rejected God too, but the point is that not all of them rejected Jesus.

We all know the Pharisees and Sadducees didn't follow Jesus, but they didn't include all of the Hebrew people.

There are always going to be people from every group that don't follow Jesus or God, so what was your point?

That all of the Pharisees and Sudducees were created by Enlil and Enki, and not God?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
It was made clear with the first post that Temple followers chose Enlil, and Jesus chose Enki.

Jesus remarks were to Mary and in that case, she was one of his followers and the words chosen fit as Mary's god was Jesus god, and Mary's Father was Jesus Father, aka Enki.

So, it remains that if Jesus spoke to the Den of Snakes Temple priest, their god was not his god.

Mary chose Jesus as the way to the Father. So, his comments were unique to her orientation.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   

I have looked up the definition for Baal long ago, as have others. Baal is the name for Enlil.

I suggest you look up these:

www.enkiea.org...

Enlil is the original "Bel", which later evolved into "Baal", which means "Lord", or "Master". He is also known throughout the times as Baalzebub, Bel, Enlil meaning “Lord of the Wind”, Per Bub, Baal Zebul, and Beelzebuth. He is also known as the Goetic demon "Bael"

www.angelfire.com...

Other Aliases: Baal-Dagon, Ellil (Babylonian name), El (Phoenician name), Kumarbis (Hurrian Name), Taru, Tarhunt (Hittite names), Latipan (Semitic name), Pabilsag, Father of the Gods,

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

You obviously didn't read all of the verses I posted earlier about the "remnant".

Yes, I think it's safe to say that for those who rejected Jesus, they rejected God too, but the point is that not all of them rejected Jesus.

We all know the Pharisees and Sadducees didn't follow Jesus, but they didn't include all of the Hebrew people.

There are always going to be people from every group that don't follow Jesus or God, so what was your point?

That all of the Pharisees and Sudducees were created by Enlil and Enki, and not God?

If you read well the issues for Enlil and Enki, one would find that Enki was the one that created Adam and Eve, and Enlil wanted all of Enki's creations cleansed from the planet.

Only Enki is connected with creation of Pharisee and Sadducee due to genetics passed down from Abraham and the region of Ur. Enki is considered The Father.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Sorry, but here are the people that Enki was "lord" over...

Enki ( /ˈɛŋki/) (Sumerian: dEN.KI(G)𒂗𒆠) is a god in Sumerian mythology, later known as Ea in Akkadian and Babylonian mythology. He was originally patron god of the city of Eridu, but later the influence of his cult spread throughout Mesopotamia and to the Canaanites, Hittites and Hurrians.

en.wikipedia.org...

And we all know what happened to the Canaanites, Hittites and Hurrians in the Bible.

Most of them were wiped out by the one true God of the Bible for worshiping false gods.

Enki was considered a part of Ba'al.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by dollukka

Lets go back a little.. about 2000 years.
Christian calendar starts when Jesus was babtised not when he was born, and that time Jesus was about 31 years old. Its not relevant when he was born the relevant was the time of his babtism, he didn´t start his doctorine right when he was born, his mission started after his babtism.

He was 30 when he was baptised. That is when his ministry began. You couldn't be a rabbi until you reached the age of 30, that is the age your ministry could begin.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join