It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OAK ISLAND???

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Hi,
Oak Island starts being popular again. 2 brothers want to crack mystery surrounding Oak Island.
History channel record all steps. First episode was aired last night in Canada.
One thing is strange to me, Inscribed stone which they found on 90 feet in Money pit. According to official explanation, this is written on the stone “Forty feet below two million pounds lie beneath.” They crack something like 1 symbol = 1 letter in English alphabet, but first word FORTY has 5 characters and on the stone first word has 6 symbols. Hmmmmm I do not think that is correct translation of the stone.
I’m not sure what is on OAK Island, or even is anything there, but it is really interesting story

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   

kizovani
Hi,
Oak Island starts being popular again. 2 brothers want to crack mystery surrounding Oak Island.
One thing is strange to me, Inscribed stone which they found on 90 feet in Money pit. According to official explanation, this is written on the stone “Forty feet below two million pounds lie beneath.” They crack something like 1 symbol = 1 letter in English alphabet, but first word FORTY has 5 characters and on the stone first word has 6 symbols. Hmmmmm I do not think that is correct translation of the stone.
I’m not sure what is on OAK Island, or even is anything there, but it is really interesting story

Personally I think the stone tablet story is phony, they do not have it anymore and the stone they have is just based off someones memory, so we don't even know what the real stone, if there was any, looked like. also last nights episode here in the US was number 4 for an FYI, and they start draining the swamp. They bring someone else on board who claims to have found the treasure map hidden in Shakespeare's first edition texts along with what is in the swamp. It's starting to seem like the money pit is being thought of as more of a diversion and less the actual treasure. I really like the new guys theory though, if anyone hasn't watched the show at all i definitely recommend it.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
The (Untold) Story of The Oak Island Money Pit

The Oak Island Money Pit was constructed by the “powers that be” who were and still are to this day, the secret force that controls the course of mankind on earth.
This organization is known as - The “Free Masons”.

The story of The Oak Island Money Pit begins in the 1760’s
It was conceived by a number of Britain’s high ranking navy officers, who were also Masonic 33 degree members of the Free Masons and belonging to the Masonic “Premier Grand Lodge of England”.
These Masons were members of the Whig Party opposed to the next successor to the throne, the unstable King George III.
These members were:
Washington Shirley, 5th Earl Ferrers – Vice Admiral - Grand Master of the Masonic Lodge – Premier Grand Lodge of England
George Anson, Baron Anson – Admiral of the Fleet
George Keppel, 3rd Earl of Albemarle - Commander-In-Chief
Augustus Keppel, 1st Viscount Keppel – Rear Admiral – Brother to George Keppel
William Keppel – Lieutenant-General – Brother to George Keppel
George Pocock – Admiral – Commander of the Invasion of Havana
and
Benjamin Franklin – First Grand Master of Pennsylvania who met in 1760 with the Grand Master of England to discuss their plan.

The Mason’s plot originated after King George III’s destruction of the Whig’s political power with his redirection of this power to the Tory Party, and the Mason’s concern of the imminent invasion of England, during the Seven Years’ War, by the joint forces of France and Spain. Spain outlawed all forms of secret organizations, including the Free Masons.

The Mason’s plan was to redirect a fortune to the “New World” (North America), to enable the transfer of the Masonic organization, if and when these fears materialized.
Their plan entailed the capture of Havana in 1762.
Havana’s Morro Castle was the Fort Knox of Spain, holding the South and Central America’s gold supply prior to its shipment to Spain.
The invasion of Havana was under the command of George Keppel, with Admiral George Pocock and Keppel’s two brothers Augustus and William Keppel, commanding the actual attack. They were successful with the capture of Havana and Fort Morro and its unprecedented amount of treasure. They also captured a number of the Spanish Fleet, which was needed to accomplish their plan. Accordingly, Admiral Pocock returned to England with the main English fleet carrying a portion of the treasure, while Augustus and William Keppel along with their crew and Masonic engineers all sworn to secrecy, manned the 8 Spanish Galleons and the 2 British Man of War. This treasure was diverted to a small island off the coast of New England and Nova Scotia now called Oak Island.
At Oak Island the treasure was buried based on the Masonic 13th degree “Royal Arch” (Enoch’s Temple) consisting of nine arches going down nine levels by way of a main shaft (The Money Pit) which was dug down to the bedrock. From the ninth level another tunnel was constructed which ran back up to a point above the known water level, roughly 20 feet underground and at this point an enormous cavern was built to hold the treasure. The treasure was carted down the main shaft and placed up into this cavern. To conceal their plot they had the 8 Spanish ships dismantled with all the wooden parts not used in the construction of the shaft, tunnels and cavern burnt and all the metal parts (canons, anchors and bolts) were placed at the bottom of the main shaft. Flood tunnels were built out to the ocean to booby trap any treasure seekers attempts to follow down the main shaft. A large stone was placed at the air lock (8th level) as bait to activate the flooding. This stone had strange engravings on it to entice any unworthy greedy treasure seekers to pause and take the bait (stone) away for deciphering, thus allowing time for the tunnels and main shaft to fill with water and be destroyed forever. The Masons knew exactly by their calculated mark above ground where the treasure cavern was and could access it by digging down 20 feet.
Once the treasure was secured in the cavern and all the evidence was hidden from the island it was documented that the Keppels sailed back to England with 2 ships and a small portion of the treasure, claiming that the remainder of the fleet had sunk in a hurricane on route.
The Masons left several markers on the island to relocate the treasure.
1 large triangle or more precisely a crude Sextant
2 drilled holed stones
1 large stone cross
These combined markers point to the “X” where the cavern is today located.

Is the treasure still in this cavern?

I believe it was removed in 1795
One of the three original discoverers of the Money Pit was Daniel McGinnis, who stated he was drawn to the island when he noticed strange lights appearing on the island just prior to his discovery.
These lights were made by the Free Masons when they returned for their treasure.
This Masonic party was headed up by George Washington, President of the United States – acting Grand Master of the Washington DC Masons.
The treasure’s vast fortune was used, as planned, to further the power of the Free Masons in their new world, with them becoming “The New World Order”.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Robotic

That was an awesome reply! Where did you come up with this idea?

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Goldcurrent

I have followed this mystery for over 20 years and have accumulated a lot of evidence supporting my theory.
The Free Masons concealed their plan very thorough, but they never imagined the investigating power of today’s internet

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Robotic

And now you got me hooked

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by jademegjosh

Is this "200 year old" the moment the pit was discovered or because there was a c14-dating on the organic building materials found in the pit?

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   

kizovani
Hi,

That explains why the threads are popping up. I think it has run a few seasons in the US. I tried watching it, it was too boring.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join