It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Murphy & Nielson: SILVER SUPPRESSION EXPLAINED

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Things are happening in the Silver Markets - and it may go 100$ per oz. faster than anyone can imagine.
it appears the USA is exporting physical silver faster than ever....
silver trading is moving to asia from london
we keep living beyond our means
and the list goes on and on....

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Ok - I gotta say this...I believe silver will one day be valuated where it rightfully should be (at the moment $100/oz is probably about right)

BUT...

SGTBull is a PERMABULL - he's always saying stuff like this & has been for years...screaming that "Now will be your last chance to ever by physical silver!!!" Then months go buy...price fluctuates but the dramatic uptick never materializes...then out comes another SGTBull vid saying exactly the same thing in a different way...over & over

It's an interesting vid but it's par for the course when you're talking about SGTBull - sorry, nothing new

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Silver price hasn't changed in a year, I heard all this back then and am still waiting..
edit on 22-11-2012 by Beavers because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
The Industrial demand for Silver is actually down 8% this year...reflective of silver being both an industrial and monetary metal. Technically it is going to $140-160 in the long term but that will be a function more of a dollar collapse than a supply/demand disruption per se. Technically it should also drop to $20-22 first before the next major bull move.
edit on 22-11-2012 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Now is not the time to buy or sell, it is the time to hold. If you bought it when it was cheap, you could afford to keep it in case the SHTF. Buying it at over thirty can be risky, I have watched the price of metals for fourty years, they go up and down like a yoyo. There is no way I would buy gold at the current price, I don't even own any gold, I do have a couple of gold plated things though, the plating is probably so thin that they are worthless. Invest in Yukon gold potatoes, they are really good.

top topics

join