It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Dangerous is 9/11 Truth?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by psikeyhackr

How dangerous is 9/11 truth?

Let us assume that 'truth' is that 9/11 was faked up, rather than a true terrorist attack.
If that truth was revealed, I think the US would be looking at a hefty compensation claim. Afganistan would most likely become the richest country over night. Those who have been locked up in guantanamo bay would be queuing up to sue the pants off the US.

I also think the 'truth', as in the 'reason' for 9/11, would open up a few eyes.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by OratoryHeist

I also think the 'truth', as in the 'reason' for 9/11, would open up a few eyes.

The eyes you open may be your own!

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by OratoryHeist

If that truth was revealed

The same people who refuse to admit to themselves that our government sacrificed innocent people for a political agenda would still refuse to admit it. Anybody with a computer and interest in the subject can see what the truth is. it has been revealed a long time a go.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsecret

Do not make blanket statements, start listing your truth one piece at a time. Then we can discuss them and you can show those of us who have had computers and have done the research, where we are wrong.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596

Do not make blanket statements, start listing your truth one piece at a time. Then we can discuss them and you can show those of us who have had computers and have done the research, where we are wrong.

My truth? lol

You have a computer use it for something other than demanding people to list things over and over and over again. I read hundreds of threads here and I see that even if the lying bastards we put in office confessed you would still find an excuse for them.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I know what the uh, "lying bastards" are guilty of. But it is not what you think....and my view, has not changed since the afternoon of 9/11/2001. If anything, it has been reinforced by the actual evidence.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

I know what the uh, "lying bastards" are guilty of. But it is not what you think....and my view, has not changed since the afternoon of 9/11/2001. If anything, it has been reinforced by the actual evidence.

Good for you!

My view however changed a lot. You see every time the "lying bastards" insulted my intelligence by making up fairytales and expecting me to actually believe it made me research things. And when I did my views changed. It's hard for me to believe that buildings collapse like that without a little help from explosives, or that it couldn't had been stoped because they are incompetent. It's also hard to believe that all the eyewitnesses of bombs going off all over the place were confused, and that 19 morons were able to pull it off without help from the inside.

Anyway I can go on and on about it but what's the point. The people who conducted the investigation themselves said that they were lied to and that they were not allowed by the White House to dig deeper . You talked yourself into believing that the cover up is about incompetence and not involvement. I hope you are right but I see no reason to believe that you are.. Unfortunately.
edit on 11-12-2012 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

And your description of the hijackers as "morons" is a shining example of the type of stupidity shown by so many of our intelligence officials and politicians prior to 9/11/01. Those "moronic camel jockeys aren't smart/daring/stupid enough to try anything here"

I'm going to guess that you do not realize that most of the 19 "morons" were college educated....

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Oh, and I did not talk myself onto believing anything. Anyone willing to study history would see it. And while the 9/11 Commission did feel.like they were being lied.to at times, they still say that their report is an accurate accounting of what went on prior to, and on, that day.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrEugeneFixer

The eyes you open may be your own!

May? There is no 'may' about it. My eyes got opened.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatsecret
Anybody with a computer and interest in the subject can see what the truth is. it has been revealed a long time a go.

Assuming of course you follow the right track and you don't follow the path of the carefully crafted disinformation campaign.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

And your description of the hijackers as "morons" is a shining example of the type of stupidity shown by so many of our intelligence officials and politicians prior to 9/11/01. Those "moronic camel jockeys aren't smart/daring/stupid enough to try anything here"

I'm going to guess that you do not realize that most of the 19 "morons" were college educated....

I call them morons based on their behavior prior to and on that day. According to the commission they acted in a way that wanna be gangsters on drugs act. They were using their names, drawing attention to themselves, getting into arguments etc, etc.

Even on the big day these geniuses get into a car drive for hours just to get on a plane that they did not plan to hijack. In the parking lot fighting with a guy over a parking space, and after all that forget to take their suitcase which they carefully packed with flying manuals and most importantly their Will.

If that is true then they were morons.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

I know they were college educated but unless they majored in how to be a terrorist it's irrelevant.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Lets say my father killed a couple of my neighbors and got away with it,but deep inside we all know the truth is he is a murderer...What would i do as a little kid?..would i report him and have him investigated and risk my fathers my family and my own life? ..how about dealing with the families of wrongly accused and the ones who have been murdered and the society in general....I think the people who deny the facts about 911 are exactly in the similar situation and i can understand them because perhaps walking in their shoes i would have done the same thing...It is the father to blame not the innocent child.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

You miss a few things about Muslim terrorists (of which, they did attend terrorist training camps).

1. They leave things behind to ensure that they are properly credited for their martyrdom.
2. When you are about to embark on a suicide mission against infidels, "Allah" is okay with you doing all sorts of "sinful" crap.

There is very little the 19 hijackers did that was out of the norm.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

You miss a few things about Muslim terrorists (of which, they did attend terrorist training camps).

A training camp in Afghanistan is not exactly college education.

There is very little the 19 hijackers did that was out of the norm.

Like what?

1. They leave things behind to ensure that they are properly credited for their martyrdom.

Getting drunk and acting like lunatics doesn't ensure martyrdom, it draws attention to them and puts their mission at risk. So is driving to an airport just to get on a plane that they did not intend to hijack and getting into a altercation over a parking space.

I think "Morons" is a good way to describe them.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Wow. Not keeping track of the thread?

Yes, most of the hijackers were college educated, and ALL of them attended terrorist training camps. They were far from morons.

And, when selected from martydom missions, terrorists...especially Muslim.... do things like use drugs, drink, have sex. It is "permitted" by Allah. At one time, virgin male (Islamic) terrorists were supposed to have sex with a woman, even if it was through rape, so that they did not sacrifice themselves still a virgin.

So again, they did not do anything out of the ordinary. Alcohol still makes people stupid....even if they are bound for martyrdom.

(side note on the twisted minds of Muslims, in many Muslim countries when women are sentenced to die, they are examined to see if they are virgins or not, if they are, they are raped by their devout, Muslim, guards prior to their execution because it is a crime against Allah to execute a virgin as well)
edit on 12-12-2012 by vipertech0596 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatsecret
I call them morons based on their behavior prior to and on that day. According to the commission they acted in a way that wanna be gangsters on drugs act. They were using their names, drawing attention to themselves, getting into arguments etc, etc.

Even on the big day these geniuses get into a car drive for hours just to get on a plane that they did not plan to hijack. In the parking lot fighting with a guy over a parking space, and after all that forget to take their suitcase which they carefully packed with flying manuals and most importantly their Will.

If that is true then they were morons.

This will cause a few people's heads to explode, but I gotta take whatsecret's position on this. Let's face reality here, other than the localized destruction to the immediate area and the horror that everyone felt from 9/11, the attack really did little to no damage to the US and it served no real strategic goal of al Qaida. Its not like Pearl Harbor where 90% of the US fleet was destroyed in a day which let Japan run rampant in the Pacific for months. Despite their education and creative planning, the hijackers had little to no understanding of the actual goal they were working for. They thought they were hurting the US in some vague abstract way by destroying a few buildings. What the vague abstract way actually was, was a fill in the blank they never really stopped to consider. In the end, all it wound up leading to was even more US interference in the mideast, a Bin Laden with his head blown off, and a never ending procession of predator drone strikes killing each new Taliban leader coming up to replace the last Taliban leader killed by predator drone strikes..

As tactical planners, they were pretty bright. As strategic thinkers, they were complete and utter fools. That's the difference between knowledge and wisdom.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

And, when selected from martydom missions, terrorists...especially Muslim.... do things like use drugs, drink, have sex. It is "permitted" by Allah. At one time, virgin male (Islamic) terrorists were supposed to have sex with a woman, even if it was through rape, so that they did not sacrifice themselves still a virgin.

This may be correct but that's not what I am talking about. Their mission was jeopardized every time they acted stupid in public. If what the official reports are stating is true than they were practically asking to be arrested. And if they were arrested who would hijack the planes? They would need to start over with new terrorists learning how to fly a jet.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by psikeyhackr

"How dangerous is 9/11 truth" sounds like a loaded "question", not so much a question but a statement. Is there any reason to believe that people making videos and talking online are dangerous? No.

Let me give me another example.

How Dangerous is Psik.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join