It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM Reveals Truth? Regarding December 21st 2012 LIES LIES and more LIES!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aisling
reply to post by MisterMarbles

I don't know about NASA but Don Alejandro (Wandering Wolf) has stated many times over in his address from Guatemala, that many people do not understand the Mayan calender and that it is not a doomsday prophecy.

There we have it, folks. NASA and Wandering Wolf say no doomsday. Case closed.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Where's all this anti matter coming from lol. Would israel first have to plant numerous packages for delivery or is the trap stable enough to go into an ICBM...

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by framedragged
reply to post by Bedlam

Where's all this anti matter coming from lol. Would israel first have to plant numerous packages for delivery or is the trap stable enough to go into an ICBM...

Make it on the fly, of course. How do YOU guys do it? That's what makes Proteus so spooky - you can honk a collimated relativistic beam of positronium at someone at the mA level.

Of course, if you want hot pair-on-pair action, it helps to have a Schwinger on hand.

edit on 23-11-2012 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Obtain a strong enough electric field (~1E18 V/m) to make pair production favorable. So you point a strong laser on target generating pairs along the way and dragging them with you or you have a particle-beam rail gun thing which generates pairs as its firing and pulls them together into positronium just as the beam exits the turret/barrel? Sort of like the system soulvisions mentions on the thread "What drives some to make the assumption that the U.S. is NOT as Militarily Advanced as it truly is?" but with positronim instead of slag.

Barring the fact that both of those ideas are wrong, firing a collimated beam would require line of sight and this seems like it would be most effective from above. I have a hard time seeing an aerial platform being able to provide the energy for the critical field. And a satellite would take to long to maneuver to be tactically useful if that was the weapons platform, no?

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
With thanksgiving and then working through night and blackfiday I haven't had time to reply to everyone yet, but I will rely to those who were directed towards me..Also I appreciate all the feedback and input from the members, there are some really interesting theories here.

reply to post by Sissel

Originally posted by Sissel

Originally posted by HumanitiesLastHope
+.ATS members what are your thoughts on this? Whats really going on?

My thoughts are that Fox News is as fake as Nibiru.

Need I say more?

No that was quite enough. lol

reply to post by BrokenCircles

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
reply to post by HumanitiesLastHope

Regardless of whether it is believing, or disbelieving, it is extremely ignorant to reach a definitive conclusion based only upon who made the statement.

It is always better to reach a conclusion based on the facts themselves, as opposed to who did (or did not) present them.

That is true, you have a good point I think, although I'm too sure what your trying to say?

reply to post by Screwed

Originally posted by Screwed

This piece they are doing is being done because they want you to believe their point of view on this.
My question is WHY!?!?

What in the hell do they care if I choose to believe that the end of the world is eminant?

I understand that this is going to mean ratings as well which generates revenue but then why not make the opposing arguement?
Why not focus on all of the evidence that something very significant to the human race looms on the horizon and we don't know yet how good or bad it is going to be?

Why not take that route?

Why so interested in making sure people don't buy into the end of the world hype?

Just raises red flags to me.
Maybe I am just paranoid though.
edit on 22-11-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

Well if thats what there trying to do, then Thats exactly what I was thinking, I was suspicious because they were telling us rett much "nothing to see here move along, everything will be fine nothing to worry about" and knowing msm history I think its extremely suspicious

reply to post by eNumbra

Originally posted by eNumbra

Okay so:

1: it's fox news
2: they're blatantly wrong when it comes to actual facts

It is a fact that the Maya Calendar will end on 12.21.2012.

Anyone who's ever looked at the thing knows it's made of concentric circles and thus can never "end". A baktun can end and another baktun will start

The Mayan calender doesn't end on December 21st any more than the Gregorian calender ends on December 31st.

While I agree with the general sentiment of believe the opposite of anything the MSM says, its more to the fact of for what agenda are they telling us one thing or another. What purpose does any piece of information posed in a particular way serve. Not everything the MSM says is complete bunk, bits of truth with the lies are what makes the lies plausible.

The world is not going to end next month, regardless of what the MSM says.

Well if you admit there wrong with facts than its safe to assume that them telling us everything will b ok is a lie. and about the calendar thing, The long count ending is totally different from the end of our calendar year ending because the mayan calendar is comprised of different cycles like wheels/gears/that turn until it finally runs out, and we are at the end of an age for there calendar, and the return of there gods/wiseman aka ALIENS just might return...

I DONT KNOW WHY ITS ALL IN QUOTED POST SORRY, YOU"LL JUST HAVE TO UNDERSTAND

edit on 23-11-2012 by HumanitiesLastHope because: I accidentally made it all a quoted post

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by framedragged firing a collimated beam would require line of sight and this seems like it would be most effective from above. I have a hard time seeing an aerial platform being able to provide the energy for the critical field. And a satellite would take to long to maneuver to be tactically useful if that was the weapons platform, no?

I once heard someone talking about geomagnetic conjugate points. Who can say?

If you've got metric engineering, the field issue is straightforward. Heck, even with just plasmonics you can diddle lasers in an interesting way.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Originally posted by prevenge

What could MSM be up to now? IMO the hype in msm and the masses for December 21 2012 kinda slowed down a while ago so why bring it back up? Also why in the world are they trying to throw christ into the December 21st 2012 stuff..ATS members what are your thoughts on this? Whats really going on?

because the "christ" character's myth is based off the solstice, and the sun.
christ is plural... the "messiah" is very real.. and is plural.
the second coming is the manefestaion of this plural messiah...
a group of individuals living here .. now.. will evolve towards the 'christ body' the 'god man' ...the 'messiah'..
you're going to see superhumans emerge.

the powers that be with the aid of other beings.. .are making this happen scientifically.. right on plan..
using the sun.. and the treasure of the world... to activate human evolution.

this is the fruit of immanentizing the eschaton

edit on 11/22/2012 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

Ahh that is very interesting, I don't think Ive really heard that theory before.Well if you mean something like the tv show heroes and we all get super powers or just a select few or the ones with powers already get a boost than Im totally down for that..however I don't agree with the christ thing, I think thats just twisting of the bible but thats a debate for another thread....

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Oh wow, that's clever. I think here's a good place to stop prodding, I've gotten plenty to ponder over today. Especially your comment about Israel...

I'll never understand how so many posters here just glaze over your posts.

edit: metric engineering can't possibly be referring to modifying space-time metrics, right?
edit on 23-11-2012 by framedragged because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

reply to post by Bedlam

Oh wow, that's clever. I think here's a good place to stop prodding, I've gotten plenty to ponder over today. Especially your comment about Israel...

I'm intentionally obscure for some topics. (shrug)

Here's you a fiction. I recall sitting with some guys after watching this thing for the first time, and someone said something like "I wonder if my children will grow up", and hey, what do you say to that? Of course, Gariac will tell you that's a stupid rumor, for sure it's not as cool as taking yet MORE pictures of keep out signs on secure area fencing.

But let's think about, say, plasmonics. You can store photon states in plasmonic waves. Heck, I missed getting a patent on an application that did that by about six months, dammit. Any of these "laser moving at only a few hundred feet per second" topics is an example.

(turns on wayback machine..) Ok, back when, and it was before 2004 but I'm not sure exactly when without looking, we went to a symposium that included Lijun Wang as a speaker, there were a dozen of us intrepid gubmint contractor types scattered in the room trying to look all scholarly. The topic concerned slowing a laser using plasmonic states in an anomalously dispersive medium (hint - metamaterial-like). It's not vastly different than the trick you use to build time-conjugators but it was WAY more effective than we'd seen. So. Take a cylinder of medium type x that fits that bill, say a meter long, with a propagation rate of 17 meters per second. Fire a laser into it so that you've got nearly 1/17 of a second of laser stored in plasmonic excitation in this meter long tube.

Then turn off the excitation field that makes it go.

The laser energy stored in the tube will come barreling out near c. The wavelength will be...proportionally decreased. You can't get the tube excited uniformly again for a bit, so you have - picture a gatling gun - a number of these things overlapping. It's like mechanical leverage. You put in energy slowly for a while, then let it out. It's one hellacious pulse compressor.

You are a bit limited by the cesium gas, there's only so much plasmonic deformation you can get, so there's other solid materials that do this too.

Of course, given direct metric engineering, you can do it by just increasing the values for permeability and permittivity in a region, then loading the region with your beam, then reversing or dropping the field that causes this, same effect as with plasmonics. Out comes several seconds of beam in a nanosecond, Schwing!. An obvious side-effect of a region of slow C is that any light entering it would be blue-shifted from the POV of an outside observer.

Good thing it's all just tales to entertain.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

This piece they are doing is being done because they want you to believe their point of view on this.
My question is WHY!?!?

What in the hell do they care if I choose to believe that the end of the world is eminant?

I understand that this is going to mean ratings as well which generates revenue but then why not make the opposing arguement?
Why not focus on all of the evidence that something very significant to the human race looms on the horizon and we don't know yet how good or bad it is going to be?

Why not take that route?

Why so interested in making sure people don't buy into the end of the world hype?

Just raises red flags to me.
Maybe I am just paranoid though.
edit on 22-11-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

No,actually you're on to something. As my signature says basically, "When they say there's nothing to worry about, that's when you run".

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Well if you admit there wrong with facts than its safe to assume that them telling us everything will b ok is a lie. and about the calendar thing.

No, I'm talking about actual facts, not doomsday theory.

The long count ending is totally different from the end of our calendar year ending because the mayan calendar is comprised of different cycles like wheels/gears/that turn until it finally runs out.

Wrong. It doesn't run out. If wheels and gears are interlocked they don't run out.

and we are at the end of an age for there calendar, and the return of there gods/wiseman aka ALIENS just might return...
We're at the end of a Baktun which will start another Baktun. Yes, they believed their gods(whether they were aliens or not) would return.

That doesn't mean it will actually happen. And if their Gods return, doesn't the world have to keep going for them to do anything? So at the very least, the world will keep existing for at least a few hours past 12/21/12

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

reply to post by Bedlam

I know right! It's like you, me and mbkennel are the only ones who can see him...

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

Originally posted by eNumbra

Well if you admit there wrong with facts than its safe to assume that them telling us everything will b ok is a lie. and about the calendar thing.

No, I'm talking about actual facts, not doomsday theory.

The long count ending is totally different from the end of our calendar year ending because the mayan calendar is comprised of different cycles like wheels/gears/that turn until it finally runs out.

Wrong. It doesn't run out. If wheels and gears are interlocked they don't run out.

and we are at the end of an age for there calendar, and the return of there gods/wiseman aka ALIENS just might return...
We're at the end of a Baktun which will start another Baktun. Yes, they believed their gods(whether they were aliens or not) would return.

That doesn't mean it will actually happen. And if their Gods return, doesn't the world have to keep going for them to do anything? So at the very least, the world will keep existing for at least a few hours past 12/21/12

I'm not good at implementing the quoted post, so I'm just going to regard each of your quoted response as numbers starting with 1

1. Well that is just ridiculous your "facts" can't be proven to be more true than the "doomsday theory"

2. It does run out, they show when the world began, and they show when it will end. Modern day man assumes it just restarts another cycle but thats not the case. We are in the final age.

3.And it doesn't mean it won't actually happen. Also I never said everything will go boom everyone die. When I look at the December 21st 2012 prophecy I see clues,facts, and predictions from different civilizations and or people from time lines and places around the world. and When I think of that date I don't see the end of the world just The End Of the World as you know it.
edit on 24-11-2012 by HumanitiesLastHope because: typos

<< 1  2   >>

join