It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biblical Mystery of the Watchers and a Theory of the Situation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by triune

Will the Antichrist be Muslim or Roman or Other? We might be able to answer this by knowing the beginning of the story. As you read along, you will discover the mystery of the Watchers and the Elect of God. Many questions will be answered and you will see clearly what you must do while in the water. If not, this will be foolishness to you. This depends on the Spirit you follow. Good luck as you read. This is my view and opinion only. It comes from my own studies and seeking the mystery for myself. Am I correct? You decide.

My own thought is that it will be both sides of the coin. The peacemakers buy peace and now that the tables are flipped, their funding is running out. The money was purchasing cooperation from the divided house. Now that the money is running out, the house is falling apart (Jesus Prophecy of the Global Meltdown). They are ALL connected and confederate as one entity. Don't forget this. The moment they reveal themselves with action, the true believers will be united under Christ. The Muslims, Christians and Jews will see the truth.

One thing we need to keep in mind is this: The core of the problem is a very small body of watchers that have been given rulership over mankind for a reason. They have had 70 generations to repent in the water and they have not deciphered the mystery yet. The mystery is open and understood in the Bible, but only to those who repent. Once the confederacy of the Watchers makes their move and execute the "Great Work", they are destroyed and bound for 1000 years. You can read this further down in the thread.

After this 1000 years, God gives them ONE MORE chance and releases the captives under a jubilee. Once God forgives and releases them from chains, they deceive Gog and Magog and we see the final battle. See it from the beginning. This mystery has been know and is outlined in Deuteronomy 4-6 and in Ephesians 1-3. A Jubilee is a time when captives are set free and land is returned to everyone. This will happen after the 7th day.

Epistle of Barnabas 15:4
Give heed, children, what this meaneth; He ended in six days. He meaneth this, that in six thousand years the Lord shall bring all things to an end; for the day with Him signifyeth a thousand years; and this He himself beareth me witness, saying; Behold, the day of the Lord shall be as a thousand years. Therefore, children, in six days, that is in six thousand years, everything shall come to an end."

To see this clearly, let’s put the information into context with the entire story of the Bible:

-Adam to Abraham 2000 Years of Age 1 (FATHER)
-Abraham to Jesus 2000 Years of Age 2 (SON)
-Jesus to Today 2000 Years of Age 3 (HOLY SPIRIT)
-Day of Rest (Day of the Lord) 1000 years (SALVATION)

Mankind and Earth was a place of refinement for servants and kings. Divine beings rebelled and came into the daughters and corrupted God's work (Genesis 6). God then chained them in darkness (Enoch 1) into the bodies of men. They were then given rulership and given 70 generations to repent. Instead, they took the place over, as God knew they would, and there were two Angles working the situation in equilibrium. EYES

In this world, there are the Sons of Light (People) and Sons of Darkness (Fallen Rulers - Giants - Watchers). The Dead Sea Scroll illuminates this in the document above. We then tie this to the greater context. God is patient and long-suffering. The Sons of Light are trying to help the Sons of Darkness see the error and help them repent in the water (Baptism - immersion into reality). The Sons of Darkness are trying to corrupt the Sons of Light. Along the way, God claims the victory over the next 1000 years and over the last two days of testing and trials. A Jubilee is offered to all after seven days (7000 years of the Biblical Week), then Satan is once again released.

Revelation 20 - Read all about it:

20 And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain. 2 He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years. 3 He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time.

4 I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They[a] had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years. 5 (The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.) This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.

The Judgment of Satan

7 When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison 8 and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth—Gog and Magog—and to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand on the seashore. 9 They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God’s people, the city he loves. But fire came down from heaven and devoured them. 10 And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

They refuse to repent. Day 6 is nearly completed and the 70 generations are completed. A generation is the Precession of the Earth divided by 360. Enoch gave the Watchers their judgment from God and he was taken at around 950 after Adam. 72.222 times 70 is 5055. Add the two and you see from what Barnabas said above.

We can also read this in the book of Adam and Eve:

1 God said to Adam, "I have ordained on this earth days and years, and you and your descendants shall live and walk in them, until the days and years are fulfilled; when I shall send the Word that created you, and against which you have transgressed, the Word that made you come out of the garden, and that raised you when you were fallen.

2 Yes, the Word that will again save you when the five and a half days are fulfilled."

3 But when Adam heard these words from God, and of the great five and a half days, he did not understand the meaning of them.

4 For Adam was thinking there would be only five and a half days for him until the end of the world.

5 And Adam cried, and prayed to God to explain it to him.

6 Then God in his mercy for Adam who was made after His own image and likeness, explained to him, that these were 5,000 and 500 years; and how One would then come and save him and his descendants.

Calculate the difference between Adam and Enoch (7th from Adam). Enoch was taken at 950 and Adam was told this information 495 years earlier. Enoch knew. The two tie together.

As well, calculate it from the generation that sees Christ return. 1948 is something that was foretold in Hosea 6:

Hosea 6

6 “Come, let us return to the Lord.
He has torn us to pieces
but he will heal us;
he has injured us
but he will bind up our wounds.
2 After two days he will revive us;
on the third day he will restore us,
that we may live in his presence.

When Christ was crucified, he said if they destroy the temple, he will build it again in three days (3000 years). Two have passed and Israel is revived. We will be raised in one more day. 1948 was when Israel was restored. A generation is 72.222 years, but Christ said that the days would be shortened. 1948 + 70 is 2018. There are seven years of tribulation. If you are a Mason, you know the significance of 33.33 degrees. This is 2012.9 nautical miles. December 21st, 2012 is nearing. From Paris Zero Meridian to Mt. Hermon, where the Watcher's fell, is 2012.9 nautical miles. Use Google Earth and confirm this. The Louver Pyramid is not accident.

The End.

edit on 22-11-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Just want to say that your knowledge of the Bible amazes me. I have never read one of your posts that I did not learn something. I am proud to be a Christian, but acknowledge that the are things that I just don't understand. I believe that God has given you the gift of interpretation.
Thank you for the things you have written and the knowledge that I have gain from your writings.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Very interesting! I will be watching this thread. S&F for your scholarship.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeniVidi

Just want to say that your knowledge of the Bible amazes me. I have never read one of your posts that I did not learn something. I am proud to be a Christian, but acknowledge that the are things that I just don't understand. I believe that God has given you the gift of interpretation.
Thank you for the things you have written and the knowledge that I have gain from your writings.

For sure, it's a mystery that God wants us to solve. The one key idea that allows us to see clearly is the true understanding of Baptism and immersion into the water. Once we get the fact that we must be born again, we then realize that we are raising our own kids to then raise us again. The idea is to rise back to God and not sink back down in the depths . God is long-suffering. There is another mystery that you might want to examine.

The last 7 years of tribulation is foreshadowed in Genesis 37 to 50. If you read 41 and 45 clearly, you see that the second year of tribulation / Famine marks the time Joseph tells the 12 brothers who he is. He first demands that the youngest brother is first brought before them. Right now, the thorn in the side of Israel is the last brother. They must bring them to peace and forgive their enemies. Once they do, Jesus restores the relationship and Christ is then known to the Jews and Arabs both. This happens 2 years after the peace plan engages. Watch for that peace plan.

Additionally, go to Psalms 111 - 119 and you can read the script for 2011 - 2019. 2015 is where the antichrist is revealed and the Tetrad Moon cycle engages between 2014 and 2015. I have no fear in saying this and casting these pearls because it is time.

"A Text Belonging to the Instructor

A text belonging to the Instructor, who is to enlighten and teach all the Sons of Light about the character and fate of humankind: all their spiritual varieties with accompanying signs, all their deeds generation by generation, and their visitation for afflictions together with eras of peace.

All that is now and ever shall be originates with the God of knowledge. Before things come to be, He has ordered all their designs, so that when they do come to exist—at their appointed times as ordained by His glorious plan—they fulfill their destiny, a destiny impossible to change. He controls the laws governing all things, and He provides for all their pursuits. "

LINK

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by LetsGoViking
Very interesting! I will be watching this thread. S&F for your scholarship.

Glad you enjoy it. I can only try to unravel the mystery the best I can. I am sure I make mistakes. One of the things that occurs to me in this is that the two witnesses of Revelation 11 are now able to be seen.

Who do we say will return as the witnesses? Moses and Elijah. Like I said, the knowledge of the true meaning of Baptism allows us to see clearly. Elijah was shown in 1 Kings 17 as having control of the water and dew. He told Ahab that the water would be shut off at his command. He then goes to the widow and takes her dead son up stairs, restores his soul, then back down again. We then see Elijah in Matthew 3 baptizing as John the Baptist. Elijah was to prepare the way for the coming of the Lord in the waters of baptism in the wilderness. Simply take that last sentence and extract meaning from the symbolism. The Gentiles are brought into the waters of baptism (immersed into life) to prepare the way in the water for believers to be here when the Son of God returns. This witness is Elijah, the fullness of the Gentiles, and the souls that are brought back in the first resurrection. That time is now and 7 billion souls are here by the work of Elijah.

The second witness is Israel. Moses brought them across the wilderness as well. Elijah then brings them back into the water today. This is why we read this in Revelation 1:7

7 “Look, he is coming with the clouds,”
and “every eye will see him,
even those who pierced him”;
and all peoples on earth “will mourn because of him.”
So shall it be! Amen.

I have many threads showing the meaning of the Clouds above. Example. The wicked generation that pierced Christ is also here.

Here is the revelation of the two witnesses in Chapter 11:

11 I was given a reed like a measuring rod and was told, “Go and measure the temple of God and the altar, with its worshipers. 2 But exclude the outer court; do not measure it, because it has been given to the Gentiles. They will trample on the holy city for 42 months.

-----I will go into this at a later date. The Temple is the building of souls that are here now.

3 And I will appoint my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth.” 4 They are “the two olive trees” and the two lampstands, and “they stand before the Lord of the earth.” 5 If anyone tries to harm them, fire comes from their mouths and devours their enemies. This is how anyone who wants to harm them must die. 6 They have power to shut up the heavens so that it will not rain during the time they are prophesying; and they have power to turn the waters into blood and to strike the earth with every kind of plague as often as they want.

-----Do we see this ability today with weather manipulation and military might? Again, this is a large mystery. There can never be one meaning behind the symbols. We need to look broadly across the map of the territory. It goes beyond this power. Believers have command over fallen souls and we are there judges. We can completely take control and when the people see this, they will take the situation over again and restore the world. The ones with the fear (of God) have all the power. The people who do not fear (the Lord) do not have any power. Those who think they have power only have fear and dread. Take a life and die by the sword. If your life is taken, you become ruler over those who persecute you. You will be born again.

7 Now when they have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up from the Abyss will attack them, and overpower and kill them. 8 Their bodies will lie in the public square of the great city—which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt—where also their Lord was crucified.

Their lord was NIMROD. He was the Hunter King (Will to take from men) and built Babylon. When the languages were cut, the mystery school religion became many languages. Osiris is Nimrod and Isis tries to put him back together again. The only part missing is the Phallic region and the ability to reproduce is cut. This is circumcision and sin being cut away. God is trying to show them the way. "Their lord" is Nimrod. Our lord is Christ and was crucified in Jerusalem.

9 For three and a half days some from every people, tribe, language and nation will gaze on their bodies and refuse them burial. 10 The inhabitants of the earth will gloat over them and will celebrate by sending each other gifts, because these two prophets had tormented those who live on the earth.

----When the money changers system fails, we will fall. For a time, the nations will gloat.

11 But after the three and a half days the breath of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, and terror struck those who saw them. 12 Then they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, “Come up here.” And they went up to heaven in a cloud, while their enemies looked on.

------The breath is the Word. This is the second year of tribulation when Christ tells the brothers who he is. They must first be reduced to ashes before rising again.

13 At that very hour there was a severe earthquake and a tenth of the city collapsed. Seven thousand people were killed in the earthquake, and the survivors were terrified and gave glory to the God of heaven.

14 The second woe has passed; the third woe is coming soon.

----This is when Jesus enters the scene on the Mount of Olives.

Moses and Elijah are the Jews and Christians. They witness against the Watchers.

I could be wrong. We can only know when we look back and connect the dots. God's destiny cannot be undone. It is useless to try. As Humpty told Alice, it's impenetrability. Which is to be master? --- That's all! (Through the Looking Glass). Which is to be master? GOD! We must bow in humility and remove our pride. Repentance in the waters of baptism is turning back to God.

Read my thread on Humpty Dumpty.

Humpty Dumpty has Amnesia - He also has Amnisty by Choice and Actions

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Good thread and very informative.

As you know I am right beside you trying to put the pieces together.

What I am confused by is the "Dec. 21, 2012 is nearing".

Do you think this date really is significant whereas Christ will return?

Please go on with your thoughts....

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The watchers are perverts and perverse. Eventually they will be exposed for what they are. Voyeurs and users of mankind.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Also, do you really think Issac and Ishmael will really love each other again, if they ever did? When will they?

I really hope so because it breaks my heart to hear people of Christ (especially) down the Muslims. We are all connected to this and the most important thing I can think to do in "bad" times is to love one another for our differences.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

Good thread and very informative.

As you know I am right beside you trying to put the pieces together.

What I am confused by is the "Dec. 21, 2012 is nearing".

Do you think this date really is significant whereas Christ will return?

Please go on with your thoughts....

The return of Christ has happened. It happened when the first Christian was reborn. He enters the temple as marked by the flipping of the Tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling peace (Doves). They have no rest and the debt they caused will be paid. We are all cut from one loaf and the Church is Christ (1 Corinthians 10). He is in Heaven, ruling at the right hand of God now. We are the body of Christ.

1 Corinthians 12

7 Now to each one the manifestation of the Spirit is given for the common good. 8 To one there is given through the Spirit a message of wisdom, to another a message of knowledge by means of the same Spirit, 9 to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healing by that one Spirit, 10 to another miraculous powers, to another prophecy, to another distinguishing between spirits, to another speaking in different kinds of tongues,[a] and to still another the interpretation of tongues. 11 All these are the work of one and the same Spirit, and he distributes them to each one, just as he determines.

Unity and Diversity in the Body

12 Just as a body, though one, has many parts, but all its many parts form one body, so it is with Christ. 13 For we were all baptized by[c] one Spirit so as to form one body—whether Jews or Gentiles, slave or free—and we were all given the one Spirit to drink. 14 Even so the body is not made up of one part but of many.

We are all here to see the return because we are the return. Christ has never been absent from the World and believers taking the name are then reborn in the Spirit.

As for December 21st, this is the persecuting of the Saints and the trials of salvation that produce a Holy Spirit. We receive this Spirit after we overcome the trials. How do you test a ship? You take the ship 33.33 degrees across the ocean. 33.33 degrees is 2012.9 miles.

Hosea 6

It's the water. The rain. The dew. In two days He is revived. On the third day He rises and leaves an empty tomb as the rock is rolled away. The Earth will be the Empty Tomb.

6 “Come, let us return to the Lord.
He has torn us to pieces
but he will heal us;
he has injured us
but he will bind up our wounds.
2 After two days he will revive us;
on the third day he will restore us,
that we may live in his presence.
3 Let us acknowledge the Lord;
let us press on to acknowledge him.
As surely as the sun rises,
he will appear;
he will come to us like the winter rains,
like the spring rains that water the earth.”

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Also, do you really think Issac and Ishmael will really love each other again, if they ever did? When will they?

I really hope so because it breaks my heart to hear people of Christ (especially) down the Muslims. We are all connected to this and the most important thing I can think to do in "bad" times is to love one another for our differences.

Yes. Isaiah 19

16 In that day the Egyptians will become weaklings. They will shudder with fear at the uplifted hand that the Lord Almighty raises against them. 17 And the land of Judah will bring terror to the Egyptians; everyone to whom Judah is mentioned will be terrified, because of what the Lord Almighty is planning against them.

18 In that day five cities in Egypt will speak the language of Canaan and swear allegiance to the Lord Almighty. One of them will be called the City of the Sun.[a]

19 In that day there will be an altar to the Lord in the heart of Egypt, and a monument to the Lord at its border. 20 It will be a sign and witness to the Lord Almighty in the land of Egypt. When they cry out to the Lord because of their oppressors, he will send them a savior and defender, and he will rescue them. 21 So the Lord will make himself known to the Egyptians, and in that day they will acknowledge the Lord. They will worship with sacrifices and grain offerings; they will make vows to the Lord and keep them. 22 The Lord will strike Egypt with a plague; he will strike them and heal them. They will turn to the Lord, and he will respond to their pleas and heal them.

23 In that day there will be a highway from Egypt to Assyria. The Assyrians will go to Egypt and the Egyptians to Assyria. The Egyptians and Assyrians will worship together. 24 In that day Israel will be the third, along with Egypt and Assyria, a blessing on the earth. 25 The Lord Almighty will bless them, saying, “Blessed be Egypt my people, Assyria my handiwork, and Israel my inheritance.”

What happened as a marker for this to engage?

Isaiah 19:1

19 A prophecy against Egypt:

See, the Lord rides on a swift cloud
and is coming to Egypt.
The idols of Egypt tremble before him,
and the hearts of the Egyptians melt with fear.
2 “I will stir up Egyptian against Egyptian—
brother will fight against brother,
neighbor against neighbor,
city against city,
kingdom against kingdom.
3 The Egyptians will lose heart,
and I will bring their plans to nothing;
they will consult the idols and the spirits of the dead,
the mediums and the spiritists.
4 I will hand the Egyptians over
to the power of a cruel master,
and a fierce king will rule over them,”
declares the Lord, the Lord Almighty.

The Cruel King is over them now and is the Muslim Brotherhood.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Your last thoughts there indicate that you are a one of the Sons of Light. Go back and read this thread: EYES WIDE OPEN

Of course, you already know this internally. So do all the other Sons of Light. We are here to help each other. We are also here to assist the Sons of Darkness to see the light and to repent. As the Temple of Babylon against begins to crumble, the falling bricks should be their indication that God still loves them. A house divided will not stand. The House of unity in Christ will stand.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I see.....

The Kingdom is within and Christ's spirit is within.... meaning when Christ returns... he has already returned as he is within us all in spirit when the first seeker of Christ emerged in Baptism = rebirth= reality?

This is why he is said to be the first and LAST Adam (man)?

The mark of the beast is carbon. This I can totally see as well.

So, in your own words what do you think is upon us from this day on?

Do you think anything will happen on the date which is so spoken about today (Dec. 21, 2012)?

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

A house divided will not stand. The House of unity in Christ will stand.

Amen to that!!!! I will go and read the link provided and come back with thoughts.

Thank you!!! You have been such a guiding light since I became a member here. The mysteries are unraveling to create a beautiful and prophetic portrait!

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I see.....

The Kingdom is within and Christ's spirit is within.... meaning when Christ returns... he has already returned as he is within us all in spirit when the first seeker of Christ emerged in Baptism = rebirth= reality?

This is why he is said to be the first and LAST Adam (man)?

The mark of the beast is carbon. This I can totally see as well.

So, in your own words what do you think is upon us from this day on?

Do you think anything will happen on the date which is so spoken about today (Dec. 21, 2012)?

Elijah prepares the way. Christ will be here on Earth as well in his glorified body. This is, perhaps, the greatest mystery of them all. I can't help you beyond this point. We can't know this mystery. All things must be revealed by Christ Himself.

As for the Date of 21st, my own reasoning is in this thread: LINK

I am a simple man trying to see the truth in the Word. The only teacher is Christ. He will reveal all things. For us, it is simply a matter of letting the light we have shine. Compare this to the Watchers who hide the light in their Temples.

Luke 11:52

"Woe to you experts in the law, because you have taken away the key to knowledge. You yourselves have not entered, and you have hindered those who were entering."

If you don't think they know already, see this thread: LINK

Take a look at the OP and then the videos I placed there. Read the posts that follow. They already know and they are working against God on purpose. The builders require membership. The church welcomes everyone. The Masons hide truth. The Church expresses truth as it sees. In the end, the only truth that can be know is what is given back to us by God. The fruit of knowledge is what we produce. The gift of that knowledge is from God alone. We connect the dots after the facts have happened. In the mean time, I believe that what I have outlined in this thread may happen. Then again, I may be wrong.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

A house divided will not stand. The House of unity in Christ will stand.

Amen to that!!!! I will go and read the link provided and come back with thoughts.

Thank you!!! You have been such a guiding light since I became a member here. The mysteries are unraveling to create a beautiful and prophetic portrait!

I agree. It was a mess of puzzle pieces for me as well. God is working in our lives for such a place as this and such a time as now. If not us, who? If not now, when? There is a reason that this place is significant. ATS shows this passage as prophetic. God came for the sick and not the well.

Matthew 21 is Ironic:

24 And Jesus answered and said unto them, I also will ask you one thing, which if ye tell me, I in like wise will tell you by what authority I do these things.

25 The baptism of John, whence was it? from heaven, or of men? And they reasoned with themselves, saying, If we shall say, From heaven; he will say unto us, Why did ye not then believe him?

26 But if we shall say, Of men; we fear the people; for all hold John as a prophet.

27 And they answered Jesus, and said, We cannot tell. And he said unto them, Neither tell I you by what authority I do these things.

28 But what think ye? A certain man had two sons; and he came to the first, and said, Son, go work to day in my vineyard.

29 He answered and said, I will not: but afterward he repented, and went.

30 And he came to the second, and said likewise. And he answered and said, I go, sir: and went not.

31 Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you.

32 For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed him not: but the publicans and the harlots believed him: and ye, when ye had seen it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him.

----It's a good thing many of us here are well. The sick will listen. I am sure of it. The cure for cancer is available. We just need to listen to the doctor and read the script.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
reply to post by triune

Will the Antichrist be Muslim or Roman or Other? We might be able to answer this by knowing the beginning of the story. As you read along, you will discover the mystery of the Watchers and the Elect of God. Many questions will be answered and you will see clearly what you must do while in the water. If not, this will be foolishness to you. This depends on the Spirit you follow. Good luck as you read. This is my view and opinion only. It comes from my own studies and seeking the mystery for myself. Am I correct? You decide.

----------------------

A very thought provoking post for all who study the scriptures. However there are some " Creation Facts " that cannot be " Over-Looked " even by believers. The Biblical Creation Story Facts are the Facts, as have been left to man in the form of the biblical scriptures. While studying the biblical creation story facts, one must be honest within themselves seeking the ultimate truth and bottom line story of the creation story handed to man in the scriptures.

Let me preface my biblical observations and study's below with some very basic and simple facts of how case's are judged in a court of law.

Example: If someone robs a bank in New York, and You live in any other nation or state in the world, and You where no where near New York at the time of the bank robbery, You are Not going to be found guilty of that Bank Robery in New York. That is just basic and simple " common sense " judgement and law that everyone can understand.

Now read the following " Case History "

Let us not forget that " God made the angels, Before Us " as the story is told in the scriptures. As a scriptural reminder, here are a few scriptures everyone will recognize.

Deuteronomy Chapter 6: verse 4 - " Hear, O Israel: the LORD our God, the LORD is one. "

Somewhere back in Ancient History - (biblically and Before The: Creation of earth “in the beginning”), when God was all by Himself, he Created " the angels " - God is " Omnipotent, Omnipresent, and Omniscient " which means that God knows the Future!

Now, we know that it is stated in the scriptures that God knows the Future, God is All Powerfull, and God is Omnipresent !

So, now that we " all know " that God knows everything, one cannot help but see the obvious conclusions and contradictions in the whole creation story below.

I have posted this on a few other threads, and of course no one has any type of a " Rational or Coherent Answer " for these obvious problems.

Involution and Evolution - Mentioned in Early Church Gospel of the Nazarenes,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

God Made Us In His Own Image,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The " Area of Proof " that God is not perfect, is when God tells us about how he created the angels. .

The fallen angel lucifer or satan is the main proof that God is not perfect. To create or make many angels in antiquity, "God only knows when" and for one of these angels that God made to rebel against God, that shows an " Imperfect Creation " of an angel.

An all knowing, and an all seeing God, who " Knows The Future " could Easily have seen or known that lucifer was " Not Perfect. " For a " Perfect God " to make or create an " Imperfect Creation " shows that God is not perfect.

And also these obvious questions:

Why would " God " like or want " Gold " ??? and Why would God tell Adam in the first book of the bible about Gold ??? and God even says that " the Gold is Good " Why is the gold good ?

Why would Adam and Eve even want or need gold ??? Gold is very Heavy like Lead. Adam can't eat the gold, or does God want Adam to make himself a nice new shiny Rolex watch??? Come on, what's this Fascination by " God " with " Gold " ??? Does an Infinite and an All Wise God like Shiny Gold watches and rings...??? What's with Gods interest in gold ???

Is Sitchin's interpretation of the ancient Sumerian clay tablets beginning to make any sense here....?

What is the real bottom line story here on this planet earth? Entertainment ? Gold ? Love ? Endless Wars ?

Wow, talk about Endless Fascinating Brutal Entertainment... So Which Is It ???

Is the Bottom line theme and story on all of "Gods Creation" Love ? Gold ? or Endless Wars of Misery and Slaughter of People ? For " Gods " Entertainment.. ?

So... Which is It... ?

edit on 11/22/2012 by chrisb9 because: links

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisb9

I think this description fits God well enough to see that he does not need our physical gold. The Gold spoken of in the Bible is that of refinement from gross to subtle. Much of what is mentioned in the Bible is academical in nature and brings to mind the process of refinement of our spiritual nature. I think you may be confusing the physical with the spiritual. This is the most common mistake when reading the Bible.

Acts 17

24 “The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by human hands. 25 And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything. Rather, he himself gives everyone life and breath and everything else. 26 From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands. 27 God did this so that they would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from any one of us. 28 ‘For in him we live and move and have our being.’ As some of your own poets have said, ‘We are his offspring.’[c]

29 “Therefore since we are God’s offspring, we should not think that the divine being is like gold or silver or stone—an image made by human design and skill. 30 In the past God overlooked such ignorance, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent. 31 For he has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by the man he has appointed. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising him from the dead.”

Deuteronomy 4

19 And when you look up to the sky and see the sun, the moon and the stars—all the heavenly array—do not be enticed into bowing down to them and worshiping things the Lord your God has apportioned to all the nations under heaven. 20 But as for you, the Lord took you and brought you out of the iron-smelting furnace, out of Egypt, to be the people of his inheritance, as you now are.

Egypt is the Earth and the purpose of Earth is refinement.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
From the Zohar:

"Rabbi Jose says, following a tradition, that these [Nephilim] were Uzza and Azazel, whom, God deprived of their supernal sanctity. How, it may be asked, can they exist in this world? Rabbi Hiya answers, that they were of a class of spirits referred to in the words, ‘and birds which fly on the earth’ (Gen 1:20), and these, as we have said, appear to men in the form of human beings. If it is asked, how can they transform themselves? The answer is, that they do, in fact, transform themselves into all kinds of shapes, because when they come down from heaven they become as concrete as air and take human shape. These are Uzza and Azazel, who rebelled in heaven, and were cast down by God, and became corporeal on the earth and remained on it, not being able to divest themselves of their earthly form. Subsequently, they went astray after women, and up to this day they exist and teach men the arts of magic. They begat children whom they called Anakim (giants), while the Nephilim themselves were called ‘sons of God’" (Zohar, vol. 1, p. 186).

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Here is a very interesting article on the Watchers. Included in this is a note about the Paris Meridian. LINK

The French Connection

In 1666, Louis XIV of France, authorized the building of an observatory in Paris to measure longitude. This was the beginning of the Paris Zero Meridian. Believe it or not, according to the "Paris Zero Meridian" Mount Hermon (and the ancient territory of Dan) is located at the 33 degrees east of the Paris Zero Meridian (longitude), and 33 degrees north of the Equator (latitude)! The 33rd degree became an important part of Freemasonry, probably due to a history that dates back to the Knights Templar, the French Merovingian Dynasty, and their family ties to the Danites (see our chapter on Dan in Guardians of the Grail).

However, the British would not be outdone. In 1675, England’s first Astronomer Royal, Sir Flamsteed, established a Prime Meridian in London to rival the one in Paris. In 1725, Edmund Halley, the second Astronomer Royal established a second Meridian. In the mid-18th century, another Astronomer Royal, James Bradley, established a third. And in 1851, another Astronomer Royal, Sir George Airy, set up new measuring equipment in a room alongside Bradley’s original equipment (just 19 feet away), which eventually became the basis for international time.

It soon became clear that the world needed to adopt a worldwide standard for the Zero Meridian, so in 1884, 25 countries met in Washington, DC, and voted to accept Airy’s meridian at London’s Greenwich Observatory as the Prime Meridian. France abstained from the vote. The French held to the Paris Zero Meridian as a rival to Greenwich until 1911 for timekeeping purposes and 1914 for navigation. To this day, French cartographers continue to indicate the Paris Meridian on some maps.

In the opening years of the twentieth century, a booklet appeared in Russia by the title, "The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Sion." It was touted as the exposure of a Jewish plot to rule the world. However, its Masonic connection is obvious. The booklet ends with the statement: "Signed by the representatives of Sion of the 33rd Degree" (Michael Baigent, Holy Blood Holy Grail, p. 193).

Note that the name "Sion" is spelled with an "S" rather than a "Z." The connection with Mount Hermon is obvious.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisb9

I would like to see you present your "Case History" with scriptures to back it up and allow me to see where you came up with all that you have stated in your "case". Only then would I be able to know how you are interpreting the scripture.

Im not an expert, don't get me wrong but I can only go off my perception and yours doesn't add up with mine.

We are all spirit/energy beings, therefore our perception of interpretation of spirit is in question as far as I am concerned.

I happen to read the Bible differently than most so I would first need to be on the same page with you..... verse by verse.

This above is why I think it is so hard to speak on behalf of the Bible. Interpretation and perception of people our so different. We can learn though.... we can learn other peoples points of views and I think thats awesome.

Most think on behalf of what they were taught in Sunday School and Church.... its so much more in my eyes.

Metaphorically, literally, and Spiritually its layered within the Word so when you say God made the Angels before us.... show me where it says that.

In the beginning ( Genesis ) we see God is in thought.... nothing is manifested, yet all is spirit and inspiration begins.... first.

We know thought creates. God created us as an "inspired" creation. His kids....

We do not know God is imperfect. Just because he foresaw what we would do? Time as we know it moves forward. Maybe time in God's spirit and in our truer self/spirit, time is not just forward.

I think we have a lot to learn before we can make such a judgement. We are LIFE.... we live and experience emotions and create reality among us personally and as a whole. A perfect creation we are not, but we still have time. Im inspired to do so.

top topics

join