It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kesha's Die Young music video: Subliminal messaging? All seeing eye?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by phroziac

Just my mind wandering:

Could it be that she is just playing to the fact that EVERYONE with a brain thinks that she is an Illuminati Puppet?

Maybe she's just making fun of us.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
could be. the message I was getting was mostly just "Screw it all who cares about the future"

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Also I cant watch the video linked here as I'm capped atm, but throughtout the video I've seen there are smallish randomly flashed inverted crosses throughout.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Yup, and also an all seeing eye just pops up for no reason at all at one point

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Honestly to me I think this whole thing is a phase the music industry is going through. Kesha has just jumped on the band wagon. If she was too die in 2 years time, the devil has seriously lost his touch on real talent

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Hey guys I must admit I haven't listened through this video (at work) but I saw the video and thought it may be of your interest?

edit on 19-12-2012 by HTUKno1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
From my internet research conducted thus far, I have concluded that Altamont, Woodstock, The Rolling Stones, David de Rothschild, Sustainability and the Environment Movement, Global Reserve Currencies, USD, Harvard, Sachs and Soros, Nazis, Psychadelics, Brothels, Hedonism, Masochism, and Corophilia are all connected.

They enjoy flaunting drugs, and sex, and rock and roll in front of our faces, but the most pleasurable
part, is that we'll never be able to touch any of it, because we're not of royal decent. Much like anybody
who appreciates a good piece of art. To look or hear, but never touch like a piece of music or art,
is pleasurable, but of course, they're the painters of our galleries. They enjoy seeing the mentally
ill suffer, they enjoy seeing myriads of people starved for information and energy.

It was Ceaser and every other aristocrat, Luftwaffte, and their friends who enjoyed all of these pleasures.
As does Clinton, Obama, Hillary, the Rothschilds. These people may appear normal or "clean" but that's their
favorite part - they enjoy being gentleman or womanlike - and then being absolutely filthy. It's a relaxation
from their frustrations of every day life. Like any of us, any activity after a while without purpose, becomes
"work." rather than a labor of love. Or a desire. Like many people desire to keep living
if they find purpose.

The fact that they "don't hate us." but merely do not "care" about any of us, is quite possible
as a genetic possibility.
edit on 20-12-2012 by streetfightingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I'm very surprised this does not have anymore replies. It's dangling the Illuminati and satanic symbols in our faces with a song and video essentially about a school shooting called "die young". Not only that but Kesha admits that the song was "forced" onto her if you read one of her interviews. This is just like the Lil Wayne video that came out right before the Aurora theater shooting. Another coincidence? Seems to be an awful lot of these "coincidences" over the past couple of years, or even months, wouldn't ya say?

www.spin.com...
edit on 20-12-2012 by DriCo04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Good read:

www.pakalertpress.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join