It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslamic rape gangs again

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Due to my lack of summary and my thread being closed (conspiracy??), I'll do it again.

In the United Kingdom thousands of underage girls have been targeted by semi-organized groups of muslim men for sexual exploitation. According to reports this ranges from oral sex acts with girls as young as 11 (possibly younger) to being passed around a room and being gang raped, this apparently can go on for months or years according to reports.
This video contains an objective, well researched and well presented interview from a creditable source.
What are your opinions guys??? All those who posted on the 'closed' thread, I urge you to re-post. This topic would NOT have been closed if it were about Jimmy Saville who is in my opinion on an equal footing with these perverted pedos!

www.youtube.com...
edit on 22-11-2012 by Dhimmie because: love

edit on 22-11-2012 by Dhimmie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Dhimmie

Did you not see the other threads on this?

Here's one that exists already.

Or does it serve better to post as many threads as possible on this theme?

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
It was closed because it was only a link and nothing more.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merriman Weir
reply to post by Dhimmie

Watch the video, then comment

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dhimmie

reply to post by Dhimmie

Add it the other thread, then. Or don't you want to my question?

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

reply to post by Dhimmie

Add it the other thread, then. Or don't you want to my question?

this thread is about the video, the other thread focuses on an MP bringing it up in parliament. Different.
What is your question?

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
add video to other thread. contribute to other thread so it makes it easy for people to follow through all the information

mods please close this thread

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

Hey, who are you to call for that, shall we call for all Israel and Gaza threads to be merged.

Please contribute with your point. I am sure it is going to be awesome.

edit on 22-11-2012 by Dhimmie because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-11-2012 by Dhimmie because: love twice

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

this thread is about the video, the other thread focuses on an MP bringing it up in parliament. Different.
What is your question?

Both threads are about Muslim rape gangs in Britain. There was no real emphasis on the MP, it was just the MP prompted it. It was pretty much a general thread with all the typical Muslamic Raygun themes.

Do you really think that this discussion will provide a whole angle on the topic? Or do you just want to double-up your impotent rage against Muslims?

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   

What is your question?

Both threads are about Muslim rape gangs in Britain. There was no real emphasis on the MP, it was just the MP prompted it. It was pretty much a general thread with all the typical Muslamic Raygun themes.

Do you really think that this discussion will provide a whole angle on the topic? Or do you just want to double-up your impotent rage against Muslims?

I want people to watch the video, then comment, which you haven't done.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I don't see anything wrong with a new thread. It only appears odd because of the recent news about this topic, yet threads exist all over this forum which cross reference each other. This is personally my first post as a newbie here, after coming to the site from your rss feed. This thread brought me here btw.

And here's a semi-related video I found on the gastly extents people will take to hide sex slaves:

Sex Slaves Hidden Inside Walls
youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Dhimmie

How can someone be a Muslim and a rapist?

Do you mean ethnic people who don't subscribe to the faith, surely?

You aren't a muslim because of the colour of your skin, but for the path you follow.

(you fking racist ****)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers
reply to post by Dhimmie

How can someone be a Muslim and a rapist?

Do you mean ethnic people who don't subscribe to the faith, surely?

You aren't a muslim because of the colour of your skin, but for the path you follow.

(you fking racist ****)

So therefore a Christian can't be a rapist??????

If I say it about Christians which race am I insulting. Muslims are EVERY RACE, it is you who sees them as brown, therefore it is you who is racist!
This is a cultural issue Watch the video, then comment..

Watch the video, then comment.

And for the record, the majority of muslims are muslims because of the culture they are born into, a tiny minority are converts.
edit on 22-11-2012 by Dhimmie because: love

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

I don't have the bandwidth to watch YouTube videos. I doubt very much it's going to tell me anything that

It's usually a courtesy on ATS to give a précis as to what the video is about. Another poster was right in the other thread, this is no different than Facebook: you're basically posting a video with the comment ZOMFG!!!!!1 afterwards.

Tell me what's in the video and I'll discuss it on the other thread. Or is this more about getting another ZOMFG!!!1 Muslamic Rapists!!! thread on the board?

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

I don't have the bandwidth to watch YouTube videos. I doubt very much it's going to tell me anything that

It's usually a courtesy on ATS to give a précis as to what the video is about. Another poster was right in the other thread, this is no different than Facebook: you're basically posting a video with the comment ZOMFG!!!!!1 afterwards.

Tell me what's in the video and I'll discuss it on the other thread. Or is this more about getting another ZOMFG!!!1 Muslamic Rapists!!! thread on the board?

Oh well, you have made you mind up anyway without even watching 1 second of it: ' I doubt very much it's going to tell me anything'

Your words. Pity, you may have been able to contribute fantastically.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Dhimmie

No, a Christian can't be a rapist. He might think he's a Christian, might call himself one, but if he goes around raping people he's not being very Christian, is he?

Muslims are not Muslims because of the culture, that would make every Arab that's also a Christian, a muslim.

That would be as stupid as pretending people that care about their religion go around raping people.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Beavers

I guess you will have to watch the video then because you are simply looking for an argument and I have a recently painted wall to watch dry whilst awaiting intelligent comments about the video.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Dhimmie

Actually, to be fair, for some reason I didn't actually finish the sentence as I got up to answer the door. I meant to say that it wouldn't tell me anything that I'd not heard already from either here or the mainstream media and due to the fact that I live only a few miles from Rochdale.

It's laughable. You stated in the opening post that you didn't provide a summary, which is usual when starting a thread, and you still haven't. As I said earlier, it's just a case of 'Oh noes! Muslimist rape gangs!!!!1 ZOMFG!!!!1'

There's plenty of discussion on that other thread. I posted quite a bit there so I'm obviously not shy of the debate on this topic so what's the reason you're so reluctant to provide a summary? If there's genuinely new material in the video, I'd have thought you'd be chomping at the bit to tell us all about the contents. It's strange that you're not.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Dhimmie

I've watched it.

When I was 14 a WHITE atheist girl of 13 took me under a slide in the park and made a man of me.

I had no idea what was happening but I absolutely loved being 'raped'

Young people have sex, no matter what colour or religion they are.

What colour and religion was Jimmy Saville?

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beavers
reply to post by Dhimmie

I've watched it.

When I was 14 a WHITE atheist girl of 13 took me under a slide in the park and made a man of me.

I had no idea what was happening but I absolutely loved being 'raped'

Young people have sex, no matter what colour or religion they are.

What colour and religion was Jimmy Saville?

If you have watched it, you can tell me the shocking numbers they quote.

Buy the way, is that your only comment about these poor girls?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join