It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Connecticut: One-Fifth of Residents on Medicaid Leads to $1 Billion Deficit

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Dear OccamsRazor04,

I shall make it easier for you. How do you propose that we ensure that everyone in the US has access to healthcare? Because your thread seems to be about how they should not.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Dear OccamsRazor04,

I shall make it easier for you. How do you propose that we ensure that everyone in the US has access to healthcare? Because your thread seems to be about how they should not.

No, my posts are about your red herrings and the fact this country is going bankrupt under the current system.

This is my proposal. Have a President with a pair. Stand up to Big Pharm and say we are allowing cheap generic medications. Stand up to insurance companies and say we no longer require your services, and go to a single payer system.

This will cut out about 30% of all medical costs (as we already know 20% reduction is feasible with simply removing insurance companies).

Then we make fraud a serious crime with serious jail time. This will remove the added expenses associated with double billing and other intentional billing fraud. It will also encourage self reporting by someone at the business who finds out about the fraud by giving them whistleblower immunity from prosecution. Seize all assets of all those who are discovered to know about the fraud.

That is off the top of my head, and will allow coverage for EVERY American, and lower medical costs for everyone paying currently.

Also medical coverage paid by American's is for those legally in the country. I am in favor of denying any and all, including life saving care, to any and all who are in the country illegally. This should be done in conjunction with an overhaul of the whole immigration system which is about as screwed as our healthcare system.

ETA: The topic on hand is the fact that the ACA under the current system was drafted with the INTENTIONAL removal of ALL cost saving techniques in back room deals with special interest groups such as Big Pharm companies. It's a proven fact, look it up. It will bankrupt our country. It will cost more in 5 years than the lasst 10 years total cost on the War on Terror (including both wars). FACT. Look it up.
edit on 22-11-2012 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join