It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any good journal/blog sites out there?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I want to use my situation to help other teens/women out and i figure a blog/journal would be a good way to get this going. If I can help prevent any other woman/teen from suffering as I have suffered, then it will be worth all the horrific pain I've gone through for the past 10 plus years.

As I don't want to rehash the stuff from my other posts about my medical issues, I'll just link to the post which will give you the idea what I'm going through.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think this is a great idea and will benefit many women and teens. I won't stay silent about this lack of help from doctors for over a decade. If i had had help from day one, I'd not be in this predicament I'm in now. If I can help save other females, it'd be worth it as I said. Sorry if I'm repeating myself anywhere here. I'm on pain killers right now.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

Dear sarra1833,

I know we interacted before. Sorry, I am old and have a bad memory on the specifics. My prayers go out to God for you. I always tell people, nobody ever hurt me by praying for my well being. I have no advice, just want to send my support. You have defined yourself by wanting to help others who face the same challenges that you are facing. Hugs.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Thank you so much.
I truly appreciate your loving words so much.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

Dear sarra1833,

Just so you know, if people did not respond to your thread it is because of me and not you. I am disliked for being a Christian, I know people cared about your difficulties. I am sorry if my words stopped them from letting you know that again, they responded the first time. You matter.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
i apologize for not being able to help with any links or not know what's going on with you but if i may suggest something.. why not start your own blog about your situation? it's very easy and the best part it's free!! start your blog keep it active and update it as often as you can and all the web crawlers in all the search engines will get you traffic pretty fast. anyway.. just an option to think about and information is indeed power so share it and help others if you can. good luck. oh and check out google's blogspot, if you have a gmail account you're already registered.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Hi there,

I am going to recommend my own blog to this forum. It's titled: HIDDEN EXPERIENCE

here's the link:
hiddenexperience.blogspot.com...

The focus is almost entirely on the UFO abduction phenomenon. Especially the deeply personal side of the experience. This stuff is happening to real people, and their stories are extremely strange.

peace,
Mike C

new topics

top topics

join