It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first experience of "contact"

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

Having read your first post, I am very impressed (touched?) by the loving and mindful way you've responded to everyone in the thread. Your attitude reflects an approach to understanding and interacting with life that I am trying to grow into myself. I meant to comment earlier, but forgot. I picked up a copy of The Sin Eater's Last Confessions today and the story reminded me of your thread, so I signed up for an account to contact you. I haven't had any experiences like yours, but admire the journey it's led you on.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

I understand this occurred, and it was a wonderful wake up call I believe. We have good and bad trying to influence us. In addition as an experiencer, have had my own contact physically, and spiritually/astrally. Just throwing caution in because despite this ,and even despite standing under the stars and asking for legal assistance for every human being lied to, having fraud, slavery, murder, exhortion, and numerous crimes committed against them and assuming 2 things: dna makes us children of various people including benevolents, and 2. that benevolents have far higher laws protecting them, which are based on virtues and love and understanding. So I have spent alot of time pouring my heart out under the stars, afraid of no one. Not the biggest meanest bully of a trillion universes because without love he's just a tiny tot in a messy diaper. Nothing can topple a thimbleful of love. A million dark side supermans power on one side, and a tiny thimbleful of Love on the other, and the Love slam dunks all universes and you're walking on the posters they really are. The illusions they are.

I'm not saying to not trust in Love when Love holds its hands out, or be afraid of less than love when it gives you the opportunity to turn tables on a pretender and hold out the hand of love to them. My favorite stories are the stories of Redemption. Spike is the hero of the Buffy show to me, a turn around.

So I have no fear.

But, its also about permissions. Allowing yourself to be "magnetized" or buy into anyones story up there. I really don't. I close all permissions all the time and only look to Love and know that Love is kind, gentle, giving, helps the poor and those in need and lends a helping hand. It is not "balanced" and does not think that hell is paved with good intentions. That mason stuff is crapola. It bears false testimony about the nature of Love. And when you have that discernment nothing can fool you. Something pulls of its nice mask and reveals a scarey face, and you'd be reminding them that if they are not AI and machine, but have consciousness then they had better work at getting rid of the ugly mask because they're really Light and Love underneath it all.

But an example of bad permission, can open a door and let this dark stuff race through your house and cause you kids to have sleep paralysis and hooded guys prodding with sticks.

So having a rule of thumb to only allow Prime Creator, of the Highest Love and Goodness and the Good Family only, Love only to wake you up, pray to them or ask them, talk to them for the help everyone in this world needs and to overcome all the stuff in our own souls so we can start to be the hands of Love.

Thats about it for me. I have some experiences too, just believe that Love and Goodness and Family can always reach us, but refuse to buy into anything up there. It has to be love. And that means taking the highest most gentle and caring virtues and turning the dial up up up up up beyond our comprehension for what Love is.

And the other side doesn't get any cookies no matter what. All humans are off limits to them.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wyeldfire

Having read your first post, I am very impressed (touched?) by the loving and mindful way you've responded to everyone in the thread. Your attitude reflects an approach to understanding and interacting with life that I am trying to grow into myself. I meant to comment earlier, but forgot. I picked up a copy of The Sin Eater's Last Confessions today and the story reminded me of your thread, so I signed up for an account to contact you. I haven't had any experiences like yours, but admire the journey it's led you on.

Thank you for the kind words, and for taking the time to reply with your message.

I meant to comment earlier, but forgot.

Oh.. and for remembering

It is hard at times I'll admit. These things are about as intimate as they could get for me on a personal level. It is not easy at times for sure.. I do "regret" the way I approached a few posters actually. Being told to seek forgiveness and an exoticism did grind my gears a little more than I should have let it. :lol

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thank you for your words. The reason I remain thankful for the "evil" I have felt during this transition is because without it, I would not be the person I am right now. This experience has really proved something to me. It has forever changes my self image in a very positive way. It has led me down many beaten paths I would have never found.

For some reason I couldn't extend to myself the same level of love and respect I have always shown "others". That part of "life" was easy for me to learn, it came naturally you could say. The self love was harder for me to learn. I believe we each have different reasons for being on this rock

If I never had any shadows to confront on this Journey, nothing would have been learned. That is why I said earlier, I have made friends with my enemies. They have truly been my best teacher in that sense, I know some may look at that and say I am possessed by "satan" etc but if they could feel the love that radiates outward from my being, maybe they wouldn't be concerned for me.

This is a new state of being for me. I have never been able to feel this level of love without looking outward for it. It is wonderful to feel such intense joy inside from simple acts, or no reason at all. For the past year I have been trying to learn the best way to share this with my fellow man/women here.

It turns out I have been doing just that my entire life.

I say let our enemies enjoy the cookies as well.

edit on 24-11-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by reject

I have a question...do scientologists consider aliens enemies and a threat?

Does anyone on here know?

Next time I speak with John Travolta I shall ask him.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing.

I really don't know what to say so much has been said already, but I would like to respond. Everyone's experiences are different but paths can be similar and intertwine. You're direction has changed for the better IMO. Your path choice seems similar to mine and even some similarities in your experience from your OP. I've had the electricity but I refer to as polarization. I chose a path of love, light and positivity. As such I was polarized with positive energy. This happened a few years back but was only just the middle.

Some years and months later I had another experience where i woke up in a dream after an entity made contact and was scared off because I knew of knowledge I wasn't supposed to have known. Simply put I woke up in my dream, looked at my hand, and it was a paw. Walked to the mirror and I was a no longer a person but Black Jaguar Humanoid deal. One of the most profound dream I have ever had.

Now days I'm content with the white and black shadows I see swirling from time to time. If there in my immediate surroundings they speak ever so softly if I'm paying attention. My transition for the most part has been smooth, I truly do feel for you folks that get hit like a ton of bricks. I've had my ups and downs emotionally, and I've asked for outside spiritual help from supposed non-existent beings to make sure the path I'm on is correct. Then every so often I read a thread like this and I totally understand and is kinda like proof for me. Good luck on your path my friend
edit on 24-11-2012 by Fuzz420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

But an example of bad permission, can open a door and let this dark stuff race through your house and cause you kids to have sleep paralysis and hooded guys prodding with sticks.

Just wanted to add instead of fighting against the paralysis you mention, try letting go. Resist the fear vibration when paralysis starts and be brave enough to feel a loving vibration instead. Some of the most beautiful and insightful lucid dreams have occurred through the paralysis state for me. One epiphany brought me the most wisdom/comfort I could ever have asked for..

Since then I would rather have lucid dreams where I learn, as opposed to control them. Controlling the "dream" got boring actually

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Fuzz420

Thank you for sharing.

It feels nice to read of other experiences like my own, even more so when you do not have many people to speak with sch things about. Would you mind if I send you a U2U about a few things you mention? I don't mind sharing with everyone, but somethings I feel would best be kept more private.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Wyeldfire

Having read your first post, I am very impressed (touched?) by the loving and mindful way you've responded to everyone in the thread.

Your words have "touched" me as well. Also..

I picked up a copy of The Sin Eater's Last Confessions today

I just checked out the book.

Looks right up my alley. I am in need of new reading material, glad you mentioned this.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

You sure can. We are all in this together.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I used to be a member of this site..then kinda lost a bit of interest, totally forgot my password and my old email. I'd still come on here pretty often tho and read all the newer posts and what not, anyway what im getting at is i went and made this profile only to tell you that after reading your story i was somewhat amazed. Granted i didnt experience this prolonged communication with them as you did, but i had an experience and you touched on a few things that were extremely similar, like the electrical feeling you talked about just to name one.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Sin11001

Glad you decided to re-join. You could share your experience here if you would like, it would be interesting to hear. Or maybe make a new thread possibly.

I would love to hear/talk about it, and discover other similarities.
edit on 25-11-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

This wold take more time than I have at the moment. Thankfully it happened before things got "darker", remembering the event gave me the strength and will power to continue. Just thinking about it gives me that awesome feeling of energy shooting down my spinal cord.

I am not even sure how I cold put it into words really. I do not think words would do "it" justice.

I understand. I would appreciate it if you tried though, when you have the time. Your words have the ring of truth to them, and I would greatly enjoy the sharing of your experiences. I would much rather know your impressions than read a sacred book.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

To do so would require me to explain some personal events in my life.. I am not afraid at all to share them, I just do not want certain "minded" people to react negatively to the words.

Also these events would speak about someone else in my life (my father).. and a very traumatic event I experienced around the age of 18. I would be willing to share the experience, but I am concerned to how some may respond. I have grown past these things, but hearing others may bring certain emotions back.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

It was after I "let go" of something is when this whole thing"started".

When it happened is when I felt the true nature of my creator in all of its glory, It was wonderful.. It almost brings tears to my eyes (good tears) feeling the amount of "love" (the word doesn't do it justice) my true creator has for me and EVERYONE.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Well it certainly may not be "evil". Just things about the blood holding us in, our heart is like a magnetic pump and our blood is some kind of magnetic currents or "bars" even, its as if we're being kept in a magnetized cage of sorts. But whatever blood is made out of, it seems to be the stuff that dracos utlize, occult rituals involve, some ufology relates to, and recently I read that they found rejuvenating properties to it in tests.

I have this weird idea formed that entities verus souls, as if souls are light constructs and entities perhaps are beings cut off from their Higher Selves/Families/Light/Love, due to bad deeds. (this is just my theory), who only grow by eating other people's light. And I think that side is farming us.

So while these magnetized flows are like jail bars to us in this testing ground, keeping us in, they may rejuvinate other magnetized gravity type beings that are cut off from their source.

Just one of my theories.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I have this weird idea formed that entities verus souls, as if souls are light constructs and entities perhaps are beings cut off from their Higher Selves/Families/Light/Love, due to bad deeds. (this is just my theory), who only grow by eating other people's light. And I think that side is farming us.

So while these magnetized flows are like jail bars to us in this testing ground, keeping us in, they may rejuvinate other magnetized gravity type beings that are cut off from their source.

Just one of my theories.

Interesting theory for sure.

I still can't help but to have compassion for those souls who have been cut of from their source by "bad deeds" in your theory.

In my "theory" we are all connected to source at a level where nothing can severe that connection.

Like when certain people we see on the news commit horrid crimes.. I feel sorry for those who were killed or injured, but also feel sympathy for those who committed those horrid crimes we see. Not anger, or judgement towards them.

Imagine what life must have been like for them to get so confused to a point where they would kill another human being. I was lucky to have been brought up and experienced such a loving family, others have not had that luxury.

That is just my personal feelings though.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I believe in 100% healing and help for all conscious beings everywhere in existence. And nothing else, for nothing else would be a perfect plan.

Harm severs connection, ie not the light we are inside, for all Light Souls are interconnected and so even if you have regressed, or halved your consciousness repeatably to inperceivable size, and your entity or matrix bodysuit becomes more machine, transhuman, Darth Vader, than man/living soul, you would still, IMO, have the connection to your Source.

But, when we enter into schools? testing grounds? holographic dreamlab realities? whatever this is, a thought that is not on the frequency of the mind it left does not have the connection to their Source, in this case using that word as our Infinite Souls. Its different than the bungee cord connection. Its our soul growth connection. So I think you're right that souls are not cut off from their essence, bungee cord. But if they're cutting off the inflood of Spirit, and their growth, then those who crave power can only grow to bigger forms through transhumanism methods and vampiric methods.
edit on 25-11-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

those who crave power can only grow to bigger forms through transhumanism methods and vampiric methods.

Hmm.. Could this explain my seemingly irrational "hatred" towards vampire lore? Hate is a strong word.. but if there is anything that angers me for some (irrational) reason it is "vampires".

I often laugh at how bad "vampires" anger me.
It seems so silly,

I will have to look over that post again and take it into contemplation.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

But that would be more than a earlier race of human or hybrid, or being here. This is more the whole shadow or dark side thing. Far beyond earth. I liked Spike being redeemed in the show, stories of redemption are the best there are.
edit on 25-11-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join