It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first experience of "contact"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jjsirius

Have you noticed the incidence is up exponentially?

I can't keep track of it. It's gotten that crazy.
edit on 11/23/2012 by subjectzero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by subjectzero

In the 1920's they averaged something like 1 sighting annually.
Yeah, it's up. :-)

Like our satelites they could see and hear anything they'd like from space.
There must be a point to all the low altitude drive by's.
edit on 23-11-2012 by jjsirius because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Hello, I just made an account to reply to this, typed a whole message and accidentally deleted it. lol But I'm determined to let you know you are NOT alone. Your story is extremely similar to mine. Only I didn't see a Gray body I saw a body made of COLORS! Colors I can't describe. The being I've communicated with made some messages very clear: I AM ETERNAL, I AM LOVED ETERNALLY, and there is nothing I can do wrong. Whats really strange, is the way you describe the methods of communication, is almost identical to the way I get communicated with and our stance on spirituality and religion during the time of our first experience is the same. I even, like you, was guided to a memory (not the actual drawing) from when I was 4-5 yrs old. I remember an assignment for school was to draw an imaginary friend. I drew about 6 or 7 aliens ( cant remember exactly how many) they were all different colors and all were wearing jeans and a t-shirt that were a different color. This memory reminded me of the imaginary friend who, even tho I drew a bunch of different colors, I knew was ONE friend, It struck me in that moment that this "friend" was the same one talking to me now and he WAS ME (my Higher Self I guess) and had always been there. All the experiences I've had, relate to so many more experiences from my dreams (which I also started writing down). You ARE NOT CRAZY, I notice the synchronicity as well. Follow these signs. Don't let anyone else (especially yourself) convince you otherwise. Getting past Fear and Doubt are some of the steps to be taken to achieve more direct contact, I believe. I try to no longer be shy about these experiences, I talk about stuff like this all the time with almost anyone. I don't care if people judge. And to be honest most people seem to be understanding (some are like "ok this dude is insane") and some have even shared strikingly similar experiences to both of ours. If you wish I highly recommend you watch any (maybe every) video(s) by Bashar (aka Darryl Anka) on you tube. He has been extremely helpful to me in understanding what has happened, what is happening, and what will soon happen. And here is a link to something I've been reading lately that has been BLOWING my mind (while reading it I often feel those electric sensations you spoke of which seems like my friend saying "Pay attention to this part!". And this was written in the 30's so... : www.sacred-texts.com...

Time to wake up and exit the cycle of suffering. We are eternal beings. We are in this cycle to learn. Only once you learn to Infinitely and Indiscriminately distribute LOVE, may you be supplied the gift of Eternal Divine Love from the Source. It makes perfect sense. Nothing in this universe may have power if it is not irrefutably GOOD. And we will continue being reborn into this realm of suffering until that is learned. Much Love. Namaste!

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by JakeDMUND

It is said that there are colors in heaven that mortal men know not.

Don't kill the messenger. I heard it and read it and I'm passing it along.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

I was speaking of the "coincidences".

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I can't speak to an increase of coincidence only that its utilized in a fashion we're quite unfamiliar with.
They simply leave us 2nd guessing our own reality and experiences.
And they're good at it.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

Synthetic, I want to thank you for having the courage to share your experiences with us. After the way you were treated for daring to confess your secrets, especially when you were already so confused and terrified from feeling helpless in the throes of something you didn't understand, it had to have taken a huge amount of strength and determination, and a certain degree of throwing caution to the wind, to share your curious past with us. So thank you - it made a fascinating read, to say the very least.

I also want to say that I believe you. Your description of what you experienced suggests that your vibrations were severely increased - let's say that your material frequency was given a can of Monster Energy. Your telepathic communications and understanding of the visual structures around you gives powerful testament to this. Only a consciousness of higher vibrations, or in tune with higher vibrations, could hope to interpret the deeper mathematics and vibrational codes embodied in the symbols and transmissions of all the things we take for granted in this world. Because of this recognition, I believe your story. Not because such a sentiment means anything to you, but because I know what it's like to understand these things and be told "You're effing nuts, man. You need help."

There's not much more I can say here. Allow me to close with a simple "Good luck, my friend. You'll need it."

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
what are you guys talking about? What is this ringing in my head? Why doesn't it ever turn off?

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by JakeDMUND

I wish I could shake your hand, brother. You and the OP are living prove of something I have known for quite some time now (a year, maybe?) and it's driving me nuts because it clashes with everything I've seen here on Earth.

More and more lately, I've felt like my only purpose here is to die. Maybe, as a light being, I thought I could make a difference. A big difference. One that would change the world, set it spinning again. Boy oh boy, was I wrong.

But again, you guys are showing me that I'm not just going way out of my way to make myself feel better about being a delusional schizophrenic paranoid psycho or something. It's all real. Thank you. I keep telling people that if starchildren are real, I am one. But only if they are real.
And the reason I mention that is twofold: one, it's but a small piece of a gargantuan puzzle. And two, it explains my nature, my personality. Why I hate being here on Earth. Why I refuse to build the golden brick road.

Tell me, were you ever given a message concerning the fate of this world? Concerning the fate of the human species?

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

HAARP

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

lol HAARP

edit on 23-11-2012 by jjsirius because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

WELL DONE THREAD
S+F

I honestly believe you 100% and i am glad you never deleted it,
sounds like a scary time at first but i think you know you are sane,
as they say if you think your mad then you are not
but if you think your not insane then you are

A GREAT READ thank you for sharing such a personal experience

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

ok so I've read several theories on what HAARP is.. what do you guys think it is??

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Nothing good. A good man's (Tesla) technology perverted for government purposes.

There's a reason they call it HAARP. They're playing God with it.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

so they are changing the hertz levels of the brain to unify thoughts?

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
All right, I would like you to know that you are not alone. I now have two separate female friends who tell me about how they see grey aliens. The first one lives near an underground research facility in Idaho Falls and she started telling me one day about how she sees tall grays walking around all the time, going about doing their business just on another plane of reality.

I believe her, because she trusts me and hardly anyone else, and it is not in her character to lie about something like that.

Another friend of mine who I talk to sometimes told me about how she started interacting with normal-size grays in her room as a child. Later, she found out her mom had experienced the same thing. These days, she still sees them in her room on occasion. I mentioned the first girl to her, and she told me that would make sense, as tall grays are known to be present near underground research facilities.

Both girls have totally just gone with it as part of their lives. I assumed they were schizophrenic, so I asked my psychiatrist about it one day. He said that visual hallucinations were extremely rare in schizophrenia, and that on almost all occasions, it only produces auditory hallucinations.

There is actually a third friend, a Native American, who communicates with reptillians, but this is a slightly different category because she does that on her own initiative.

For a scientific analysis of this, we know that a lot of abductions happen during a period of time where the abducted will be in a period of sleep paralysis. Although some psychiatrists do claim that this could cause hallucinations, that could be due to the '___' present from sleep.

There has been one study, of which I have communicated with the chief psychiatrist for some of my research, (his name is Dr. Rick Strassman and he wrote '___': The Spirit Molecule).

He conducted a federally funded research experiment in California in the 1990's in order to study the effects of '___' on his subjects when injected intravenously straight into the bloodstream. This was part of a wider subject I was studying, and am still studying now - the pineal gland, which releases '___' into the brain during three times in life - during the fetus' third trimester, at the moment of death, and before sleep.

To me, these points in time represent times when the spirit would be leaving or returning to the body. We can go into more detail of my quantum theory of mind and how it can relate to spiritualism in a later post -

I guess my point is, a lot of subjects in Dr. Strassman's case interacted with beings in the other universe (to which they were transferred to, while awake, after being given '___').

So I went off on somewhat of a few tangents - but my point is, a lot of Native American tribes have referred to the kind of experience you have as "being born without the veil" or something like that (which I learned from a Native American friend of mine).

It could have something to do with '___', or it could have something to do with having low blood-sugar levels as well (if you are diabetic).

This would then allow you to see inter dimensional beings that would normally be covered up to someone with "the veil."

edit on 23-11-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

I like writing in-depth, but I put the important stuff in bold so people can get it fast. I thought this was a good compromise.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I'm not sure WHAT it does but it's a little strange that so many people have developed tinnitus since the thing went online.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

tesla is said to have hypothesized that alpha waves could be controlled. The human brain along with the earth operate on a 6-8 hertz range. all systems work in this range if you can control the resonance of the system electronically you can directly control the entire mental system of human kind.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Yes, I have read that. What are they having us do? What is the agenda? Apocalypse?

I'm tired of waiting for the Big Show. Enough tuning. Let's get on with this concert.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Weaponized weather.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join