It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first experience of "contact"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

i've had that dream as an adult but it's been along time and it's not with other people.. it's like "training" to get through the maze.. practice of sorts i suppose although I have no idea what for.. and there are things along the way to distract me. objects but i never remember them exactly just that the objects placed mean something to me and are to get me to stop/slow in the maze.
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

You explained my recent dream to a T, however mine had people in the maze with me.

You were alone in the maze right? Did you ever do more than a "trial run"? Did you escape the maze?
inquiring minds want to know.

I was "sad" at first for leaving others behind, but once on the other side it made sense somewhat.

edit on 22-11-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

I was born in 1974. How old are you? I do remember Nephilim dreams probably around first grade or so..( is that 6?) my mom thought it was because of gullivers travels but i didn't know what she was talking about. I don't really remember them in detail so I won't say they were lucid dreams or how long they lasted. Just that they about really big people but then I was a child so everyone was seemingly big. lol

I was born in 1980. Are you a Pisces (random guess), I am a gemini. I know I was younger than 6 with the "giant" dreams. I remember the first time I met them and after that would go to sleep hoping I would get to see them again. They lasted for about 4 days total (same for my sis.) These were like huge creatures that looked scary.. but were actually very loving. I have some memory of details.. but a lot has been forgot. We would "play" in the woods, I remember that. I also remember "somewhat" of a sad goodbye.

[EDIT] just thought the fact I am watching a documentary on Easter Island while typing this funny. These statues are HUGE
, we had trouble moving a 10 ton replica, some of these weigh upwards of 50 tons!

EASTER ISLAND

Only a quarter of the statues were installed, while nearly half remained in the quarry at Rano Raraku and the rest sat elsewhere, probably on their way to final locations. The largest moai ever raised on a platform is known as "Paro". It weighs 82 tons and is 9.8 m (32.15 ft) long.[58] Several other statues of similar weight were transported to several ahu on the North and South coasts. It is not yet known how they transported the statues.

SOURCE

Yikes. That is huge.
edit on 23-11-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

You explained my recent dream to a T, however mine had people in the maze with me.

You were alone in the maze right? Did you ever do more than a "trial run"? Did you escape the maze?
inquiring minds want to know.

I was "sad" at first for leaving others behind, but once on the other side it made sense somewhat.

I've never been in the maze with other people.. my dream always starts at the stairs of my grandmothers basement and I enter the maze either through the doorway under the stairs or the back room to the non existent tunnels lol... The mission is to get through the maze as fast as you can without being distracted.. i used to be distracted in the maze when I got older I remember the mazes got longer but i knew not to stop or look at anything other than getting to the end.. sometimes i would get to the end and sometimes I don't remember making it to the end.. but I haven't had that dream in about 3 or 4 years... so i don't feel sad.. usually i'm happy to make it through to the end.
edit on 23-11-2012 by gnosticagnostic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

I was born in 1980. Are you a Pisces (random guess), I am a gemini. I know I was younger than 6 with the "giant" dreams. I remember the first time I met them and after that would go to sleep hoping I would get to see them again. They lasted for about 4 days total (same for my sis.) These were like huge creatures that looked ber scary.. but were actually very loving. I have some memory of details.. but a lot has been forgot. We would "play" in the woods, I remember that. I also remember "somewhat" of a sad goodbye.

Close guess, i'm an Aquarian. I don't remember the giant dreams at all only the conversation with my mother about dreaming of the giant things. She told me about gullivers travels and I had no clue what she was talking about. Hearing your dream story does seem oddly familiar but I cannot guess how or why.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

I have had these meetings as well my friend but with good entities, one time with my dad after he had passed to astral.

It led me to the truth 18 years on and who I really am.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Close guess, i'm an Aquarian

I think that is what I meant maybe.. I get the fish confused. It would be the sign around February 4th, is that Pisces or Aquarius?

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception

Close guess, i'm an Aquarian

I think that is what I meant maybe.. I get the fish confused. It would be the sign around February 4th, is that Pisces or Aquarius?

your really freaky... i mean that in a good way your only 2 days off.. and i'm an aquarian lol

edit: waterbearer.. June 16th for you maybe.. thats a total guess but on another off topic post do certain numbers keep popping up for you.. or have throughout your life.. i know this seems a weird question.. i know people have "lucky" numbers and all.. but i mean something more than that.. my birthday is 2/6. My lucky number is 26. my children are all born on the 26th day of the month. I could go on like that for along time... do you know what i'm talking about?

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by frenzy4444

I have had these meetings as well my friend but with good entities, one time with my dad after he had passed to astral.

It led me to the truth 18 years on and who I really am.

Just to be clear do you mean the "meeting" I describe in the OP, or other things I have spoke of.

Thank you for the positive outlook. In what way were your meeting similar?

I am hesitant to call some of my encounters as "bad", it was just how things felt because they were new to me. The very first "encounter" was very positive.. I have never felt "love" like that before.

Did you happen to ever have a NDE (near death experience)?

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

your really freaky... i mean that in a good way your only 2 days off.. and i'm an aquarian lol

lol thank you. I was not really "trying" to guess your birth day. Just when you mentions RA i was trying to relate something to a certain date (from my life). Connecting the "dots" so to speak

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Well this has been a very weird and interesting conversation.. and i'm not sure what I think.. I don't believe i've been "visited" or encountered by whatever it is... at least not that my memory can recall or even if I believe in such a thing. And I'm going to take a pass on the trip to the looney bin... I hope... i've already had my midlife crisis and hopefully adverted that lol. What ever it is that i am or we are experiencing seems very abnormal to me but what it is I have no idea. Maybe it's all just random coincidences?? I don't really know. It was nice to meet you and talk with you though and I hope you have a good night.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Same to you

Perhaps we will bump into each other again. The "loony bin" wasn't all that bad.

I have learned there is no such thing as "coincidence". Maybe you will remember a "dream" tonight.

If you do be sure to tell us about it.

See you around!

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

do certain numbers keep popping up for you.. or have throughout your life.. i know this seems a weird question.. i know people have "lucky" numbers and all.. but i mean something more than that.. my birthday is 2/6. My lucky number is 26. my children are all born on the 26th day of the month. I could go on like that for along time... do you know what i'm talking about?

I missed this part of your previous post. If you don't mind, I will send you a U2U sometime shortly to discuss something. I am all about sharing openly, but somethings I will rather speak about in a more private manner.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Thanks for your post, a well written and interesting account, the fear factor is particularly noteworthy and will always inform a great deal of reticence i have about discussing such matters, in that i am well aware that there are 'revelations' at the individual level that can potentially break people, in the sense of the old Chinese adage that 'he who knows does not speak, he who speaks does not know'...or were one who does become aware is unlikely ever to speak again due to a sudden urge to end it all.

The key factor is hyper-awareness, understnding everything that is happening to the exent that it can be predicted what will happen next in any given situation, such as knowing what people will say before they do, using your analogy of electricity, the sense of being the flow of electrons within the power grid rather than the end-user application.

From your account i would say you have glimpsed the potential of what is beyond the veil but perhaps not fully accepted the implications and realisations, the drugs in such a case really won't work and will make things worse, with full awareness one would see how rudimentary current psycholgy is.

The bottom line though is that at any given time people only know what it is appropriate for them to know, and the belief systems and trains of thought they hold their 'knowledge' within are not to be lightly interfered with, as ever with great power comes great responsibilty...but the world could be changed.

My cup is full, and I feel okay
The world is dull, but not today

edit on 23-11-2012 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
That took guts and bravery is huge among the ET crowd.
So congrats.
Mental wards are full of contactees who are either aware or unaware of extraterrestrial influence placed on them as its almost entirely cerebral.
Also, if an ET wanted to remain incognito concerning its human explorations choosing schizophreniac / bipolar folks would insure a clandestine outcome since no one believes them. This helps with ET research while not disturbing the community at large with ET reports.
It does take a toll on those affected like you.

I wouldn't worry about it too much since you're simply living in age where these things occur.
If you look deeply you'll find you did learn something so there's your trade off. :-)

If you'd like to discuss your experience further I can be found here: galileowashere.com...

Soon shame and ridicule won't be associated with the topic at all.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

i have experienced the electric shock many times and heard a voice once. i always end up forcing myself out of the shock state as it makes me feel like i am totally out of control.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

You are quite normal to me. In regards to the feeling of electricity, I feel that your auric field was altered by etheric beings. It may have been to remove a filter, a crystalline chip or to clear a layer of programming which was holding you back. It has broadened your spectrum of perception.

Do babies or young children tend to stare at you? Often they see our true essence more than the physical form.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Coincidence is an art form for them.
Seriously.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Cool story OP, I even tried the link to the mind eye test, however I could not get the dot to disappear, or the star, only in the last test did it disappear completely and were the star was the checkerboard filled the screen, but only for the first 2 times I tried it. And I also know what you are talking about about them talking through the world around you, and even the logos you see in everyday life, and even the fact that other people do it on a subconscious level and don't know there doing it kind of like bots or puppets. It is interesting to say the least.

I even know what you mean about the fortune cookies messages being so dam conspicuous and to dam coincidental when stuff goes down and like deja vu there messages are just there when it happens, its like a WTF thing, unlike you though I was not that amused about it all, nor am I impressed and somebody is going to be paying for that for sure. But you should not be letting strange things enter into your space like that even if there friendly as that may change in the future, your field must be pretty week if they can do that or if you let them, not all of them are friendly and not all such experiences are nice and dandy like you experienced some are really quite nasty and you would of wished you were dead.

As for the rest, the world is layered and layered into a multitude of dimensions all which are a projection and reception of the mind, though the definition for mind and thought is not the same in all of them if you know what I mean, again its like the eye to mind test thing you linked, all gaps in perceptions are filled to hold the whole thing stable. And when faced with something so bizarre so indescribable that your mind can not even understand it or you brain can not process it...Well it likely just wipe it out from your memory or replace it with something that makes more sense to you and you can handle it, and really that is a great part of what it all is, and what all the labels captioning such experiences are, they are not the truth they are but the truth that you can handle and can conceive of without completely breaking down your whole psyche in relation to the world around you, because again. You see with your mind, not your eyes, the eyes are just a tool and the mind is the hand that controls that tool. In fact human eyes are not very good at seeing much of anything, definitely suck at seeing at night when there is no light, they cant even see in ultra violet or any other spectrum, if you really think about it human eyes are really quite primitive in some ways.
edit on 23-11-2012 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by jjsirius

And do they ever love to play that game.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by subjectzero

If there is a shadow of doubt we'll choose doubt every time.
Western science dictates we do and they know it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join