It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get your police scanners ready people...........

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
The MSM always drives the sheeple insane on black friday (seems to be thursday this year).

the airwaves are bound to be full of Police activity tomorrow morning starting at 5 am. each year gets worse. I'll have my ears on, cause stupid junk like this is sure to happen.

this video is a compilation of the infamous black friday fighting and riots of 2011, those who are being trapped into 2012's ugly mess thats coming, be careful.

for those who dont have police scanners, you might be able to find a radio near you online at
www.globaltuners.com...
edit on 22-11-2012 by radiotracker350 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-11-2012 by radiotracker350 because: trying to fix youtube video bbc

edit on 22-11-2012 by radiotracker350 because: fixed a typo

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

edit on 22-11-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
noooo thank you! i wont even go to the grocery store on black friday. i wont go near any stores with gifts the whole weekend. gifts are not that important, and im not teaching my kids that fighting over gifts is ok either. its embarrassing as an american to see this.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Black friday, my son and I are going rock-wall climbing, then eating ice cream.

We're all avoiding the madness.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
dear lord beezer, thats a great avatar!

ill be eating pie and watching the cowboys play.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
On Black Friday, I drink eggnog and put up all my Christmas decorations. I won't even get in the car, much less go to any stores. NO THANKS!

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
good for you 3 then
I went to black friday years ago, when dvd players and dvd's were still just coming out, it was nuts.

just stood back until it calmed down.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I too will be staying at home and far from roads/stores/ etc. as I do every year.

4 years working at Target in high school will ruin holidays for you...retail is the devil

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
BTW there are some great FREE police scanner apps for smartphones.

The one I use is 5-0 Radio, it'll get you EMS, PD, FD for any city. Manahattan is always interesting

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
The really busy holiday for the popo is Turkey Day itself. All we did was run from family dispute, to domestic, back to family dispute etc. Most of these calls involve intoxicated, otherwise impaired and pissed off people who just so happen to be armed with the biggest knife in the collection in the most dangerous room in the house (for cops, that is - the kitchen)!! YAY. 🚓

Thank God for the Christmas music 24-7 starting today!

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
individually people are wonderful, beautiful and amazing creations.. any more than 3 or 4 together and they become a huge swirling mass of stupidity and very dangerous ignorance and only becomes worse as they multiply. if we can't come together during shopping excursions how in Gods name can we come together as a country!!

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by radiotracker350

this video is a compilation of the infamous black friday fighting and riots of 2011, those who are being trapped into 2012's ugly mess thats coming, be careful.

But....I will be able to get a 200 inch flat screen t.v. for $20.00!!!! How can I possibly pass up all that madness knowing that? I will put my life on the line for the glory of an idiot screen!

for those who dont have police scanners, you might be able to find a radio near you online at
www.globaltuners.com...

edit on 22-11-2012 by radiotracker350 because: trying to fix youtube video bbc

edit on 22-11-2012 by radiotracker350 because: fixed a typo

So you don't want people to shop on black friday, but your thread is about purchasing a "must have" item to be used on that day! LOL! Do you work for a company that manufactures or sells police scanners?

edit on 22-11-2012 by Sissel because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-11-2012 by Sissel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Sissel

That's a link to a site where you can listen in on scanners,for free. Did you bother to click it?

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Sissel

LOL, you need to read better, if you have a police scanner, turn it on, lock in the police radiofrequencies, lol.

if you dont have a police scanner, go to globaltuners,

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Zombie AShopcolypse

I don't think it'll be that bad in my town.
The population of greedy city titties is not that large.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bodaciouschief
reply to post by Sissel

That's a link to a site where you can listen in on scanners,for free. Did you bother to click it?

I actually have a scanner. I have had it for years.

The whole thing is though, if you don't go out and participate in black friday, you don't need to have it on, anyway. Lot's of bad things happen every day. It should be expected that nutty people who number in the hundreds or thousands waiting in line for 3 items, are going to be on their worst behavior.

Just don't go shopping on friday. In fact, quit buying into Christmas glitter, and quit buying Christmas presents all together to bolster the fake US economy. I haven't purchased one single Christmas gift since 1996. I am amazed that anybody else still does.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by radiotracker350
reply to post by Sissel

LOL, you need to read better, if you have a police scanner, turn it on, lock in the police radiofrequencies, lol.

if you dont have a police scanner, go to globaltuners,

No, I can read fine. The whole idea of having to have one of these is ridiculous, anyway. While I am comfy at home enjoying a day off, why would I want to ruin it listening to police scanner info about a bunch of idiots?

What a way to ruin the day, and buy into fear mongering.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Just a side note -

I recall that when I was a Kid every Console Radio Had AM/FM/Short Wave/Police Band.

Just saying.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Sissel

lolwut, go backquiet mudduck, you dont know what your talkin about, its not about buying into fear mongering.

ah, ya, My dad has told me of those days Denby, I guess todays sheeple have forgotten the fun of listening. shame on the mess.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
It is tempting to go out for the ammo deals though I have to admit that. Lots of stores around here seem to be having some good deals on that even the smaller local stores. So if I venture out it might be to one of those places, less likely to be crawling with the electronics zombies that plague places like Walmart and such.....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join