It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THESE are the ELITE!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I am always annoyed by the use of the word "Elite" in regard to the Illuminati/1%/Cabal,the ones who runs the world.The other night i was watching a bit of the news while having dinner,and there was a segment on the farmworkers strike in the Western Cape province in my country.The reporter spoke briefly to a young lady,one of the strikers,and here's her main reason why she's striking for higher wages-She loaned 2K which she now is struggling bitterly to repay,yes a measly 2K,towards her sister's education-SO THAT HER SISTER CAN HAVE A BETTER LIFE THAN SHE HAS**************(paragraphing,cell,sorry)Last night i watched another segment,on a community of homeless people on the West Coast part of that province,and the horrible+very harsh treatment of them and their plight, by local authorities.The reporter spoke to another young lady,who lives in the shell of an old car,and just gave birth the day before.When the reporter(a woman) asked her:How do you COPE?!!? (and the reporter Really wanted to know,she appeared genuinely aghast) the young lady replied: "Well its going to be hard,really really difficult..but(said with an optimistic smile) all things considered,he should turn out to be a respectable child"..i glanced over at my hubby+i could see the tears in his eyes too**************When the word ELITE as a noun,or adjective,is used pertaining to a person/people-it is supposed to indicate the best,the most outstanding,the finest the world has to offer...I HAVE FOUND THE TRUE ELITE...women living in abject grinding poverty,and against overwhelming odds,their main and only concern -to lift up their family from the gutter, to raise decent,RESPECTABLE people,who can contribute to society in a positive way,and live their lives with dignity.That is their one goal and focus,aside from the 1st,which is outright mere survival,and even that is a very real daily battle.They show such bravery,such indomitable spirit,such a selfless desire to nurture and uplift.No self-pity,just a determination to do the very best they can,to raise good people, under abysmal conditions.THESE ARE THE ELITE.THIS is the best the world has to offer.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I cannot express how much I agree with your sentiments! As a Human Race, I believe that we are figuring it out that all this time we've had it all backwards.

The poor keep getting poorer and the rich keep getting richer. Now, when are we going to do something about it?

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

When the liars stop lying is when the poor might have a chance. When money is obsolete and we all start sharing our skills and time to help one another - then we all might have a chance.

As long as there are psychopaths, sociopaths and narcissists in positions of authority - the best we can do - is see through their lies and be true to ourselves until our dying breath.

The elites are not elite they have built their families and their wealth on greed and power and an abject lack of concern for anyone else. If they truly cared about anyone outside themself and their family - they would share.

Great rant and I hope it made you feel better to get it out there. Know you are not alone with your frustration - lots of people care - it will continue to be difficult until we ALL care - until then - keep walking ahead one step at a time and seize any and every opportunity to do what is right.

Much Peace...

edit on 22-11-2012 by Amanda5 because: Spelling & grammar

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
They maybe are not rich outside but inside they are very rich likes kings and queens
when in fact the rich and their money are extremely poor

Donald Trump is so poor that the homeless pity him

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Because we have an economic system based on private property.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

An economy based on private property - that does not make it right or fair. The planet was given to all of us - to share. Always remember - you do not take any money with you when you die - nor do you take anything you purchased with the money.

Much Peace...

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
reply to post by ANOK

An economy based on private property - that does not make it right or fair. The planet was given to all of us - to share. Always remember - you do not take any money with you when you die - nor do you take anything you purchased with the money.

I never said it was right, or fair. In fact I point it out because it's not right, or fair. Read some of my posts lol.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
This was not what I was expecting when i came to this thread.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

This is one instance where I wish we could give more than one Flag and one Star !!

The irony is that some will get it and some, well...just, won't.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
One community, one elite. Collective embrace can let us, the people, become the elite!

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I agree with your sentiment, and fully agree that they are the best of our society.....

but you kind of have the definition of elite wrong, it's "A group of people considered to be the best in a particular society or category, esp. because of their power, talent, or wealth." or "A group or class of persons or a member of such a group or class, enjoying superior intellectual, social, or economic status."
power and economic standing are important parts of the definition of the term when we use it in a certain context, like on this website. Now there is another meaning of elite, which is simply the best, so I'm not saying you're wrong exactly.....it's completely correct to call them elite, just maybe not "the elite."

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Best thing I've laid my eyes on all day.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
In reference to the ELITE. it is always inferred they are above everyone else. I was driving past a farm pond this summer and i saw the algae bloom covering the entire top of the pond blocking out the sunlight. I immediately thought of the elite...yep, fed by manure run off pond scum.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by angellicview

Because some mystical invisible creatures are driving them blind and they are not looking at their mortality.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
If the Elite make up 1% that would mean there are roughly 70,000,000 of them.
I doubt its that much I would say the elite would be more like the .185%

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
i know this may be off topic to the OP in a sense,but it's is not if you have eye's.

Thanksgiving and Jobe.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Love this post! I was coming into this with my note pad and pen just to cross check with my own list lol.

People know this deep down its just easy to make us forget, we are told we need them but in reality the opposite is true, we are told many things but never the truth, we are the foundations that support the systems we have. The game is made with our consent.

The motives of few are dictated by the actions of many.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

My wife doesn't live in an old car shell, but everything else you write about that woman reminds me of my wife.

I told a female colleague (a mother) the other day that my wife is an amazing mother, and that she will do anything, just to keep her children comfortable. She said, yeah I'm sure she is, but aren't all mothers amazing mothers?

I had to think that one over for a while.

Great thread OP!

Soulwaxer

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
The pride of dying rich raises the loudest laugh in hell.

John Foster (1770-1843)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join