It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emperor Bloomberg’s bureaucracy gone mad: City inspectors hassling heroes who Feed Sandy Victims

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Yes, Bloomberg's minions are at it again. Let's enforce the law regardless of the suffering of the people

Even Scrooge wouldn’t do this.

Bobby Eustace, a firefighter out of Ladder 27 in the Bronx, has been serving free hot food to the homeless and displaced and to relief workers and volunteers in Breezy Point, Queens, since two days after the hurricane hit.

On Sunday, Eustace and dozens of fellow firefighter volunteers served 800 free hot meals from a steamy Army tent in this hemorrhaging beach community, where there are no longer stores or restaurants, where most people have no gas to cook with, no heat or hot water and no hot food.

That afternoon, a freon-blooded inspector from the city’s Department of Health issued Eustace a notice of violation for not meeting the same food-handling standards as, say, the Four Seasons.

This is Emperor Bloomberg’s bureaucracy gone completely mad in a time of death and destruction in the week of Thanksgiving and when the decent people of this city have united to help the unfortunate.

Bloomf*#+er is so completely out of touch and has so bungled (or rather abandoned) the people affected by sandy that this just makes my blood boil. The main group that has been there for the devastated people of the rock always has been the New York Fire Department. They have gone above and beyond in ways you can't even imagine. Aside from serving food, they are helping people gut their homes, pump out their homes, haul away waste, etc. The only group that even comes close to their efforts is the Sanitation Department, which has also performed amazing feats.

And yet, Bloomberg's robots, never wanting to miss an opportunity to persecute, continue their crazy zealous adherence to city rules.

He asked if we’d registered with the Department of Health,” Eustace said. “I said no, this was a tailgate food giveaway. He said the mayor’s office sent him down to check on the food dispensaries. I’m dealing with hungry women whose homes are being bulldozed and he wants a license to give her a bowl of chili. I asked him where you got a license to feed hungry people and give out bottles of water.

Apparently, they were called off after the publicity threatened to hurt his Excellence. But, this needs to go viral. This ahole has so screwed up this recovery.. From his marathon decision to his hesitance to let the national guard help to his complete absence from the scenes of devastation. He is a very very evil, callous little man and the world should know it.

www.nydailynews.com...
edit on 22-11-2012 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Bloomberg, the turd that wont flush

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065

Mind if I quote you?

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

Go right ahead

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2

Mind if I quote you?

I'll quote it again

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by infowarrior9970

Originally posted by Ex_CT2

Mind if I quote you?

I'll quote it again

The best laugh this morning, well done.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Maluhia

This is how "progressives" work, they want the people to be completely dependent on government and look to government for every decision in their life. It is always a nudge (no drinks over 20oz), a push (try to get women to breast feed after their child is born), always trying to further their influence on the people by seeing just how far they can go. There are several cities in the United States (see the link below as one example) that have made it illegal to feed the homeless in certain areas of cities, or have made it illegal to feed them without a city inspected kitchen. How utterly evil is it to make it illegal to feed someone that is hungry? God Bless these volunteers that are helping the Sandy victims and support them in standing up to the Mayor and his minions.

www.8newsnow.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by shadownmss

I agree with you that its just plain evil to punish someone for feeding the homeless. And heaps of praise to all the volunteers helping sandy victims - they are truly the ones who are making a difference.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
when is this moron up for reelection??
I HOPE the SANE people of NYC vote him out by a landslide

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Isn't this what the liberal north east wants?

An all powerful nanny state?

No guns, government mandated portion controls on what you eat, micromanaging of peoples' everyday lives?

Elections have consequences.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
Isn't this what the liberal north east wants?

An all powerful nanny state?

No guns, government mandated portion controls on what you eat, micromanaging of peoples' everyday lives?

Elections have consequences.

Indeed - I think this is exactly what they want. I personally have no problem with it. If the idiots in NYC want to vote douche bags like this into power they deserve what they get.

My problem with it is that when these tards elect people like Schumer and Wiener to represent their constituents in NY and NYC the representatives feel compelled to try and carry their libutard policies to the national level so that we can all revel in their stupidity.

If I wanted to live in NYC or under their nanny state policies I'd move there. However that is not the case.

Live and let live I say - just leave me and my State alone we are doing just fine without their liberal stewardship.

edit on 22/11/2012 by Golf66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I don't know 1 single person who endorses any of the insane things Bloomberg does.

Denying hungry people food because he cannot assess the fat content? That is not a progressive or a liberal thing at all. It's a crime against humanity for Chirst's sake!

NYC is filled with liberal people, and I do not know any who support this piece of garbage. He does nothing for the betterment of society and he makes all his decisions based on revenues.
He is the antithesis of progressive.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
I don't know 1 single person who endorses any of the insane things Bloomberg does.

Denying hungry people food because he cannot assess the fat content? That is not a progressive or a liberal thing at all. It's a crime against humanity for Chirst's sake!

NYC is filled with liberal people, and I do not know any who support this piece of garbage. He does nothing for the betterment of society and he makes all his decisions based on revenues.
He is the antithesis of progressive.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

How then does he get elected? Someone has to agree and endorse his program and decisions. At least more than 50%.

Not only him but a whole string of nanny State liberals are in power in NY (State and the City).

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Originally posted by Golf66

How then does he get elected? Someone has to agree and endorse his program and decisions. At least more than 50%.

Not only him but a whole string of nanny State liberals are in power in NY (State and the City).

Votes don't win elections. money does. But you already knew that.
If we're lucky Mr. Mc Scrooge will be counting his money and a stack will fall over and smother him.
edit on 22-11-2012 by Asktheanimals because: corrections

edit on 22-11-2012 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join