It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico fires rockets into the U.S.(hypothetical)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

What are the facts then? From the analogy, the U.S. has coordinated and precise attacks that take out their intended target. However, there is some collateral damage being a missile strike and all. Women and Children do get killed.

On the other side, Mexico fires random unguided missiles and mortars. They kill whoever is standing where they land. There aren't as many casualties because the U.S. has a defense system in place, but there ARE deaths on both sides.

The U.S. kills innocents when they get their intended target. Mexico blows up a bus and kills random civilians.

I called neither side a victim because I think neither one is justified in what they do.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
reply to post by Athin

You're point was apparent. Blatantly.

The problem is, the comparison is looked at as though events have happened in a vacuum. There is a lot more to this that just a land grab and people wanting their land back.

It just isn't that simple, and I wish people would stop speaking as though it is.

The unfortunate reality bud, Is that for most of the ATS'ers, It would seem that the Isreal/Gaza conflict (recent) DID in fact happen in a vacuum.

Just quit while yer ahead. Your not going to talk sense into anyone here.

edit on 11/23/1212 by foodstamp because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join