It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Complaints About Turkey Attacks On The Rise In Brookline

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
People beware !!

Wild turkeys are goin' after all of ya !!

It seems that in Brookline, Massachusetts the turkey population is uprising !!

Attacks have been numerous and even the Brookline Animal Control Officers are on alert and are guarding schools !!

Are these actually "Zombie Turkeys" or the product of experimental GMO projects ?

Are there any laboratories or turkey processing plants in the Brookline area ?

How about defective Monsanto GMO turkey feed ?

Who will ultimately get "blamed" for this outrage ?

Hmmm.

BROOKLINE (CBS) – Neighbors are on the offensive in Brookline after what some residents are describing as aggressive turkeys.

“They were attacking the vehicle,” Karen Halvorson said outside her home in the Aspinwall Hill neighborhood.

After getting in her truck, a neighbor came and ran the birds off but it didn’t stop there.

“Then, the turkeys came and started attacking my front door,” she said.

A second run-in came a few weeks ago as she walked nearby.

“I looked back and three of them charged me,” she explained.............

Turkey Attacks!!

What is their plan for Thursday afternoon ?

(the Turkeys' plan, not people)

edit on Nov-21-2012 by xuenchen because:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
They have to turn the turkeys into criminals, before they can pardon any of them?

Turkeys can be vicious. I raised a few years ago.
It makes you feel much better about killing them for dinner when you see how vicious they get

edit on 21-11-2012 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Maybe they don't want to be eaten this year.

Anonymous is up to this........

#Operation Turkey Day

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
This Turkey revolt should be squashed immediately!

With Yam of course....

And Gravy, tators, greens and stuffing.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
It's the people's fault. Didn't Massachusetts just vote for a whole bunch of tu-, oops, no need to get partisan.

But why not just hand out a couple of hundred shotguns and shells? I understand that where Sandy hit, the people are having food shortages. Problem solved.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
This just tickles me
D I would love to know why this is happening.I know geese can be aggresive by nature,not heard of turkey attacks before though.I can see how it can be a nuisance,but it brings forth hilarious mental images.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

A Turkey can gore your ass. It hurts trust me. Funny in theory, but when it actually happens, it hurts.

There is nothing really out of the ordinary here. Just larger numbers and it's getting close to Thanksgiving so the news wants to run a funny story. Wild Turkeys are pretty territorial, they will attack you for going into what they feel is their's.
edit on 22-11-2012 by antonia because: added a thought

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
This is awesome. All I can think about is that South Park episode from way back where the turkeys paint their faces like William Wallace in Braveheart and swarm the town. Hilarious.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
This is clearly Obama's fault. You never heard about turkey attacks when Dubya ran the show.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
And now we find even more highly suspicious things involving turkeys.

Just listen to the "excuses" and diverting by the "officials"

Washington -- Peace, one of two turkeys pardoned by President Obama last year, was euthanized Monday, according to an official who insisted the timing of the death - days before the Thanksgiving holiday - was not suspicious.

Rebecca Aloisi, vice president for marketing at the Mount Vernon Estate, confirmed that Peace had been dead after a weekend "illness." But Aloise knew neither the nature of the illness, the manner of death, nor what had been done with the remains of the large, edible bird.

"I appreciate where you're going with this," Aloisi told CNN. "But I assure you that these birds are extremely well cared for." The decision to euthanize the bird was made by a veterinarian in consultation with Mount Vernon's livestock department, she said. .................

turkey pardoned by President Obama last Thanksgiving, euthanized

Obviously this turkey must have overheard some sensitive information or intercepted some documents that were sent to Mt.Vernon by mistake.

Congressional committees need to investigate.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Its all part of the BIG END! Maya foresaw it!
First turkey start to rebel, and then - this.
www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

join