Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Joel Richardson and the Parallel of Mahdi and Antichrist

page: 1

join

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I found this to be a very interesting video. I have read Joel Richardson and His view that the Antichrist will be Islamic.

They mention an Islamic Documentary called, "The End is Near" that has been translated into English. Anyone have this video bookmarked?

"Joel Richardson shares about a new documentary from Iran that proclaims: "The Messiah is about to appear!" But the Iranian Messiah revealed in this movie actually describes the Biblical Anti-Christ! The implications are enormous in light of Bible prophecy and the End Time events happening now. Are millions of souls and Middle East peace hanging in the balance?"

edit on 21-11-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I think this guy would be arrested and charged with stirring up racial hatred if he was in the UK. What utter tripe !1

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by lewman
I think this guy would be arrested and charged with stirring up racial hatred if he was in the UK. What utter tripe !1

Blindness calls good evil and evil good.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
If there is going to be an Antichrist come forth I'm willing to bet it will be female. This isn't meant to be hateful I just don't think many would see that coming.

Hillary comes to mind.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Ive read that a lot of sunni muslims suspect that the Shias awaited 12th Imam would be the anti-christ... mainly because he speaks in Hebrew and rules from the Talmud. Strange isn't it?

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
The Anti Christ will not be Islamic. Dont forget the antichrist has a side kick, the False Prophet. And the False Prophet is the Catholic Pope.

There is no way a christian pope will throw in with the Muslims. No, the antichrist will be European, either of German or Austrian extraction, and most probably a knight of one of the old european christian orders. At any rate he will be the leader of the soon to be revamped European Union.

The German led EU will be the monetary and military arm and the Catholic Church the spiritual arm of this most unholy trinity.

If you think the EU is dead in the water, think again. Plans are well advanced to reduce the EU to a core of 10 countries. Great Britian will not be included.

Also, the EU is making plans for its very own military force, even now looking for a suitable headquarters.

Also, with the U.S. freezing out Israel, and Israel becoming surrounded by enemies and desperate for help, Israel will make a most fatal blunder and turn to an even worse enemy, Germany, for help.

This will result in a betrayal of Israel by Germany, thus usherring in the antichrist onto the world scene.

Not far off now. Events are moving very fast. I beleive the events I have described will be news headlines within the next 3 - 5 years.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
My thoughts? Well I have this theory that the prophesies of Daniel 8 and 11 were supposed to repeat in their entirety. Why? Simply put he used the terms time of the end, last days, and the end of days to mention a few through these prophesies. If you read the prophesies of Genesis 48 and 49 and then take a close look at verse 49-1 you realize that these terms have been given a interesting definition by these prophesies. This term means when the Israelites have become a multitude of nations.

So according to Daniel the nation that produces the Antichrist would be attacked by a consortium of nations from the middle east. (Daniel 11-2)

Then this nation attacked (called Greece in the prophesies) counterattacks and conquers 2 nations in the middle east. Then it conquers "Persia". (Daniel 8) Then it is destroyed in a massive disaster that destroys a number of nations and then comes back as 4 nations. (11-4 and 8-20)

Later according to Daniel 8 out of one of those 4 nations a little horn appears. (Daniel 8)

And as the 3rd leader of the kingdom of the north he defiles the Jewish temple and wars against the Muslims in the kingdom of the south. Finally he is destroyed in Israel at the end of his 3.5 years approximately (Daniel 11)

I guess we'll have to wait and see if this "realm of Greece" is the United States.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Now for the Mahdi.

After looking at the subject from the viewpoint of the Bible I came up with this theory.

The Jews are expecting someone to appear called the Branch. This Branch would be a chosen man who would be expected to build the 3rd Temple. See the book of Zechariah. However according to the book of Revelation this Branch is also a Witness of Revelation.

Now the problem is that according to Isaiah 11 he does the following.

1 And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots:
2 And the spirit of the Lord shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord;
3 And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the Lord: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears:
4 But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth: with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.
5 And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his reins.

10 And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious.

11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.
12 And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.
13 The envy also of Ephraim shall depart, and the adversaries of Judah shall be cut off: Ephraim shall not envy Judah, and Judah shall not vex Ephraim.
14 But they shall fly upon the shoulders of the Philistines toward the west; they shall spoil them of the east together: they shall lay their hand upon Edom and Moab; and the children of Ammon shall obey them.
15 And the Lord shall utterly destroy the tongue of the Egyptian sea; and with his mighty wind shall he shake his hand over the river, and shall smite it in the seven streams, and make men go over dryshod.
16 And there shall be an highway for the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria; like as it was to Israel in the day that he came up out of the land of Egypt.

I would propose that this guy is also the Mahdi. Now that being said it would appear that the Muslims reject this guy. A war is triggered and a massive army comes against Israel. This guy gets killed and that triggers the Gog-Magog disaster. 5/6s of the army is destroyed. Later when the Antichrist appears both branches appear and fulfill the prophesies of the Witnesses of Revelation.

When the 1000 year reign of the saints starts both Branches return to earth to rule and restore the planet. And he restores the temple for the next thousand years.
edit on 22-11-2012 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ntech

The Branch was and is Jesus.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by triune
The Anti Christ will not be Islamic. Dont forget the antichrist has a side kick, the False Prophet. And the False Prophet is the Catholic Pope.

There is no way a christian pope will throw in with the Muslims. No, the antichrist will be European, either of German or Austrian extraction, and most probably a knight of one of the old european christian orders. At any rate he will be the leader of the soon to be revamped European Union.

The German led EU will be the monetary and military arm and the Catholic Church the spiritual arm of this most unholy trinity.

If you think the EU is dead in the water, think again. Plans are well advanced to reduce the EU to a core of 10 countries. Great Britian will not be included.

Also, the EU is making plans for its very own military force, even now looking for a suitable headquarters.

Also, with the U.S. freezing out Israel, and Israel becoming surrounded by enemies and desperate for help, Israel will make a most fatal blunder and turn to an even worse enemy, Germany, for help.

This will result in a betrayal of Israel by Germany, thus usherring in the antichrist onto the world scene.

Not far off now. Events are moving very fast. I beleive the events I have described will be news headlines within the next 3 - 5 years.

The False Prophet is the Catholic Pope How do you come up with this theory? The Whore is Jerusalem.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by guitarplayer

I assume your referring to "the Whore" as the woman riding the beast in Revelation 17.

Read the description of the woman. She's wearing purple and scarlet, covered with jewels and holding a golden cup.

She is wearing the regalia of a priest. 'Woman' in the bible refers to the Church. The 'Mother of prostitutes' refers to the breakaway christian religions spawned from the Catholic Church.

The image of the woman riding a beast means what it appears. A person riding a beast means the person is in control and directing the beasts progress.

This is the Catholic Church (led by the Pope/False Prophet) directing and controlling the beast entity, the German led EU.

Do some research on the ties between the Vatican and Germany.

So in a nutshell we have, the Antichrist (the soon to appear new German leader) with his backer and promoter as God on earth, the False Prophet (Catholic Pope)

It has always been the overriding desire of the Vatican to possess Jerusalem. Its what the crusades were all about.
Now, that desire is becoming a reality. Soon Europe will be ready. Israel will be calling on them for help against the Muslims. The Vatican will seize this opportunity to defeat its Muslim enemy and have a beachhead inside Jerusalem.

The Vatican directed EU will attack and utterly defeat Iran and her allies, Eygpt, Lybia, Ethiopia.
(Daniel Ch11 King of the North/King of the South)

After three years of peace, the Vatican directed EU 'beast' will break the treaty with Israel, and with her Arab allies (Turkey, Saudia Arabia) will attack and invade Israel.

This is the time the EU leader will be taken over with the Antichrist spirit and install himself in the newly built Jewish temple and proclaim himself GOD.

Enter the Antichrist onto the world scene.

edit on 28-11-2012 by triune because: ETA

new topics

top topics

join