It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forget Syria - Blame Israel!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie
The Quran did not give Israel to European Zionists, the UN did.

It says so right in the UN charter - "This here land be grandted to European Zionists"? What did the UN charter call the Palestinians then?
edit on 21-11-2012 by maloy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by maloy

One Word.

Agenda.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by maloy

Originally posted by NotAnAspie
The Quran did not give Israel to European Zionists, the UN did.

It says so right in the UN charter - "This here land be grandted to European Zionists"? What did the UN charter call the Palestinians then?
edit on 21-11-2012 by maloy because: (no reason given)

I didn't bring up the Quran if you would read the posts you are quoting from.

I find it amusing that you find it productive to 1) act like you can't or just didn't read the answer in front of you in order to have a comment and 2) back it up by pretending that a global plot would be exposed for you in black and white in the UN charter.

I guess next you'll expect me to deliver my replies to you on a silver platter?

Come on, I can't work with this and make it relevant. You know it's just a detraction.

I gave you my side of why their offenses are so meaningful to bigger world events. What now, just going in circles with what you already know the answer to?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by maloy

why are people so occupied and polarized by this conflict in particular, and not dozens of others like it?

I have always wondered that myself. I have always wondered if it is because They are God's chosen people. Those who back Israel do so because they want to be on God's side. Those that don't believe in God or have a different version of God want Israel destroyed to show that their God is the best or that God doesn't exist.

My 2 cents.

I also wonder where are all these people who feel sorry for the Palestinians go once the conflict has died down. Seems that the Palestinians are always left to fend for themselves once all the chaos is over and people move on to the next big story.

gimme some of that whatever your smoking dawg!! you are over the sky with that stuff!!

the jews are no better than the muslims, and the muslims are no better than the christians, and the christians are no better than the shintos, and the shintos are no better than the hindus, and the hindus are no better than the buddhists and so we are all equal at least in soul. this keeps going over in a circle for all religions and nationalities and races and all people regardless what some individuals think

but i think you got your answer...

the superior germans of the Nazi era are frowned upon and hated on for their bragging about the Aryan race and their so called holocaust against what they deemed the sub-human race.

maybe the world frowns upon israel for the same reason, they claim to be some kind of chosen people of God with special rights to this land ...

i think everyone is equal, and so i will end this post with an old jewish proverb 'an eye for an and a tooth for a tooth'. you get what you give

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

Allah sure didn't give it to you ! I know there must be at least one Jew in Israel . That means it belongs to him . I guess Mohammad lied about that . At least you know you are shaming Mohammad .

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by mideast

The thing is Hamas and Hezbollah slaughter their own Muslim people calling it Martyrdom . Is that policy consistent with Islam .

How do you know that ?

Are you even familiar with Arabic language or you just buy what ever your govt tells you ?

Or you are telling me what to believe while I can see it here with my own eyes ?

really?

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by maloy

I do not want to say that the government is popularly elected in Syria no that Syrians do not want reform. but Syrians do not want the foreign intervention and the government is going after reforms as well.
your hypothesis is wrong so your proof is wrong as well ! there are terrorists (Jihadists) killing people and others in Syria. and those Arab monarchies are allies of Israel as well !! they are funding the terrorists in Syria the same that they are funding suicide bombers throughout the middle east !!! they think that they can grow their influence by spreading radicalism in the middle east. Syria is a false flag !!!! the corrupted alliance of arab monarchies and Israel has led to carnage in Syria !!!!!

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

Then we have the brave Arab / Hamas fighters that shoot at the Israeli's and then dive under the skirts of the women and hide behind the children

You really believe that don't you.

In doing so you legitamise israel's killing of civilians.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by maloy

Fail thread, if ''you dont gvve a **** about civilians'' dying elsewhere, than why do you waste your breath on these threads.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ken10

Such cowardice has been evident in every war that the Arabs fight . Look at the Gulf War when they marched women and children ahead of them and fired at Americans in Iraq . Then they pushed nursery children into a building and set up a rocket launcher next to the building and fired it to draw the jets to bomb it . The people of that area told it . Yes it is a fact!!!!

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ISeekTruth101
Fail thread

Thanks for your input.

Originally posted by ISeekTruth101
if ''you dont gvve a **** about civilians'' dying elsewhere, than why do you waste your breath on these threads.

I am exploring the psychological implications that drive people's views on world events. Civilians have always been dying somewhere, and I am hardly in any position to change anything about it - that's life. I am not so pretensious as to claim that I care about the people. The people slaughtered each other since they could figure out how to make weapons, and even before that - life's a bitch. I can discuss history and context of events however.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by lewman
I think more than 50 civillians have been killed in Gaza in the last week alone, never mind the last year.

But your right there are other conflicts in the world but that doesn't excuse the actions of the Israeli government.

The actual death toll in Gaza is closer to 100 for this particular conflict .. that's including intentional targets and civilian casualties..

The hard part about the gaza conflict is that it's difficult to NOT have civilian casualties and try to deal with stopping the hamas rocket strikes... hamas places it's equiopment near civilian areas, it's military leaders live among the civilians.. you could almost view it as using human shields... hamas launched over 140 rockets WHIILE a peace agreement was being announced... you can't tell me that hamas is just launching rockets for the fun of it and NOT expecting to be retaliated against... they know they will be hit back when they do that..

Hamas lobs rockets like there is no tomorrow.. you bet your butt that if I were getting rockets launched at me all day long that I would react and I would react with force to stop that from happening..

I think the root point is that people are particularly harsh in regards to talking about israel and how evil it is .. while others are doing much worse and not talked about nearly with much anger or bitterness... which makes little sense.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by ken10

Such cowardice has been evident in every war that the Arabs fight . Look at the Gulf War when they marched women and children ahead of them and fired at Americans in Iraq . Then they pushed nursery children into a building and set up a rocket launcher next to the building and fired it to draw the jets to bomb it . The people of that area told it . Yes it is a fact!!!!

That sort of tactic does indeed happen in the middle east.. and hamas does the same thing with their rocket installations in civilian areas... they know Israel will retaliate by bombing those installations.. I sincerely think that's the point... they want civilian death to gain world sympathy and anger at Israel... ( or America in your example ) ..

The only other option you have is to leave the rocket launchers there and let them keep firing at you... sorry, but no.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

The Islamic culture is the only one that sacrifices their women and childern like they are cattle . I just don't understand it .

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

The Islamic culture is the only one that sacrifices their women and childern like they are cattle . I just don't understand it .

I find it horrendous and barbaric, but I don't seem to have the same trouble understanding it. Life, even innocent life, in Islam, doesn't seem to be the most precious thing. Anything will be sacrificed to bring more peoples into submission to Allah.

That is, of course, a little hard on those who don't have absolute faith. But for the dedicated followers, it means Paradise, with all the pleasures you could get here on earth if you were a rock star or a billionaire.

I think I understand the general idea, but tolerating it is another issue altogether.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by maloy

Why we hold Israel accountable?

* Israel claims western values
* Israel is supported by the west (that people like us here in Canada, Australia, US, UK etc)
* Israel was created by us in the west
* Israel lies
* Israel manipulate the western media
* Israel is apartheid
* Israel commits terrorism
* Israel shuns the UN resolutions we all adhere to in the west
* Israel steals intel from the US
* Israel steals land
* Israel performs blockades
* Israel receives billions in US taxpayer money
* Israel tries to influence US elections

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by maloy

There is a big difference between conflicts you mention. Everyday Joe does not understand the conflict in Syria, just some Muslims slaughtering each other. However Israel - Palestine conflict is about one ethnic group oppressing another ethnic group of people, it's a lot easier to pick sides.
And last but not least, Israel - Palestine conflict has been ongoing for 50 + years, its not surprising that the world has its focus on it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join