It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Do 'They' Build Huge Underground Shelters for SHTF Without Us Knowing About It.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I am sure any ammount of underground shelters needed have been built during the cold war.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
OP thinks that the new post catastrophic society will be the same as the present one.
Not by a long shot!
Carpenters, electricians will be needed but not nearly to the extent that you claim.
I am convinced that we won't need concrete, steel, cables, conduits etc for construction any more in the future.
The dream like technologies are kept secret from us because the controllers are preparing the foundations for a new society that will heavily rely on those technologies.
The foundations for a far better society.
What we have now is terrible.
Even farming will be high tech and low manpower.
Since I believe that we are heading into Ice Age, those technologies will be essential.

edit on 23-11-2012 by Patrol because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Glinda
reply to post by dirtycrickrat

Hello fellow ATS Yinzer!!! Thank you for the link...I am going to "visit" your thread right now.

It's kinda of random, I know, but I recall one of those WQED Rick Sebak shows touring Iron Mountain....this had to be several years ago.

I read your thread and of your delivering experiences there. Thank you! First hand "reports" are always the best for giving a mental picture. Imagining 3 to 4 miles in each direction is amazing; 15 to East Brady seems to validate this thread...massive underground areas/bases ARE probable.

Now one of the posters to your threads mentioned a gated driveway with private guards--I too have heard the stories of "compounds" out in the "T" of the state. No reason why they couldn't "bunker" also if they own dozens of acres. Alot of interesting real estate between the Burgh and Philly.
edit on 22-11-2012 by Glinda because: Wanted to add more thoughts after reading a previous ATS thread.

a weird thing about iron mtn is that there is no giant blast door at the main tunnel entrance.
its basically just a fence with a guard station where they check in the vehicles that drive in.
i would assume blast doors would be up to the customer and placed well deeper in the compound.
here is a pic of the entrance.

taken from this site mentioning "room 48" one of many data centers inside of the complex

www.coloandcloud.com...

and another interesting link i found talking about corbis
www.wired.com...
edit on 23-11-2012 by dirtycrickrat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
Im confused. We DO know about them and have for a long while. We've seen the YouTubes and Underground Tunnels and Bases links for years.

So, how do you think we dont know it? You did...I did...ATS'rs do...YouTubers have watched the vids...so?

Just one of many, many available sites....
www.burlingtonnews.net...

It's easy. Tell the public a dumbed down version of what you're doing, and muddy the waters after that. The general public is easily swayed and distracted. Most will forget all about it in short order. For those like ATS'ers, no big deal. No one will listen to, or believe us anyway.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I pulled up patent 3,357,505. yes sir it does describe a method for melt drilling through rock, power source undefined.
rock melts at 1100 C, titanium at 1700 C, so the face is titanium with an electric heater behind. big deal.

Does not explain how you melt a 20 foot diameter tunnel at any speed.

a 1000 mile tunnel 20 feet in diameter requires moving liquid rock to the surface and making a mountain with a volume of 20 feet diamter by 1000 miles

cannot hide that.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

Not free book download

To download this document you must become a Premium Reader
Join our growing Premium Reader community to get unlimited access to over 25 million books, documents, and other written works on Scribd. More than 1000 new members join every day!

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
There was a small 2.1 quake in NJ in the early morning hours today. It was 3.5 miles deep. Witnesses described what they thought was a major explosion. Maybe this is how they build the bunkers without us knowing about it. They tell us it was a small earthquake.

Above Top Secret thread

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

I gave you the links and they provide the answers in full...and you are way off base (pun intended)

Im not gonna do the work for you. Look it up, read the explanations.

Also, some of these tunnels supposedly run for 3-4 HUNDRED miles. Look it up.

Your welcome.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

My point as well. They are there, more vast than we can imagine, and techniques and methods and locations abound both here at ATS and YouTube and link after link after link.

Something the OP didnt do 1st...was SEARCH for them. Ive provided jsut a couple links above that hold the answers...and YES we already knew...even if the OP did not. Nothings been hidden from us.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

It was absolutely free and I belong to no download sites whatsoever. If you can tell me a way to upload a PDF here for everyone....I will...and I have more than a couple. I paid for nothing.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I remember reading in a magazine nearly 40 years ago of a boring machine that melted through solid rock and had photos of the machine and the hole it bored[or melted] through solid rock ,so imagine what they have now ,what they dont tell the dumb public about ,the thought on Denver Airport is a good one ,what use would they have for all these dumb senators, politicians etc who have never had a real job in their life ,never run a business etc ,useless eaters riding the High gravy train ,anymore than they need the slob, twinky fast food eaters ,there is going to be a big CULL on all levels for the New World Order

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
Nuclear subterranean drill. Check em out.
www.wanttoknow.info...

Patented and everything.

You still have to dispose of all of the material....
No, you dont. read up on the subject, then get back to me.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by pheonix358
Well the missing Pentagon money comes to mind

Actually, no money was missing from the Pentagon....

as does the missing gold from the world trade center

What missing money from the WTC? It was all recovered...

Area 51 is full of underground facilities that we know absolutely nothing about.

How do you know there are any underground facilities at Area 51?

We know there are underground bunkers in many places. Its not really a secret. Again, read up on the subject, then come on back.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Just answer one question please. What do you do with the debris. In a tunnel with a diameter of 19 meters, for every meter you dig you have 227 cubic meters of material. You can't magically compress it to form the walls. You can't 'turn it into vapor', so, what will you do to get rid of it.

P

Does a worm have to remove the debris from its tunnels? Thats the best way to look at it. Supposedly, the way nuclear subterranean drills work is not by digging, but by tunneling. Its doesnt dig out debris, it heats it to super-hot temps and moves through it.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Just answer one question please. What do you do with the debris. In a tunnel with a diameter of 19 meters, for every meter you dig you have 227 cubic meters of material. You can't magically compress it to form the walls. You can't 'turn it into vapor', so, what will you do to get rid of it.

That seems to have been put in the "too hard" basket, as no one seems capable of answering it! But it totally destroys any claim of hundreds of miles of tunnels.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
reply to post by Klassified

My point as well. They are there, more vast than we can imagine, and techniques and methods and locations abound both here at ATS and YouTube and link after link after link.

Something the OP didnt do 1st...was SEARCH for them. Ive provided jsut a couple links above that hold the answers...and YES we already knew...even if the OP did not. Nothings been hidden from us.

ROFLMAO.

Then by all means, please and with respect, if nothing is hidden from us provide us with all of the entrance locations. Where are they all, how do we get there and who has tickets! Well, nothing hidden! Well? I asked this before and there were no answers. WHERE ARE THEY AND WHO HAS TICKETS?

ROFLMAO

P

P

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

I did read up on it. I read the material. It just can't work, more like science fiction. Yes, some of the material could be used for the walls, if it is a suitable type of material. Then some more can be used to fill cracks. I'm fine with that. On a 19m dia tunnel, for every meter you tunnel you have 227 cubic meters of debris to get rid of. Do your own calculations.

While your at it compare the strength of concrete with and without steel rebar as the strengthening agent. Without steel reinforcement you have a very weak tunnel that would be subject to cave-ins.

You are reading from a document about a machine that has not been built. There is simply too much material to get rid of. You can't believe every thing you read. Let alone that there is absolutely no mention of how molten rock is going to be forced into these cracks. I'm sorry. Not every thing that has a patent is actually built. Patents are about protecting ideas and concepts.

P

edit on 23/11/2012 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

P

Does a worm have to remove the debris from its tunnels? Thats the best way to look at it. Supposedly, the way nuclear subterranean drills work is not by digging, but by tunneling. Its doesnt dig out debris, it heats it to super-hot temps and moves through it.

Your arguments are childish. A worm is going through pliable soil, not solid bloody rock. Is that the best you have?

You two have a lovely posting history! AM I annoying someone with this thread?

P

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I would love to be able to get my open letter to the 1% out to the 1%. Making it go viril on say facebook would be cool. But I don't think it would go viral even if I had a FB account which I don't.

I would ROFLMAO.

P

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by olliemc84
Or they didn't have to build anything.

They were already there.

Check for Hell

And Draconians Aka Reptilains or Grays (ALIENS)

ya Know Scaled Horned Lizard Looking Demons for Resources

Or as Phillip Schnider Said Underground Bases have been in the Works for a Long Time

Before and After the ROCK Melting & Coating Bore Tunneling Machine was Created

Ohh Conspiracys LOL

As Jesse Ventura has Said about Denver Airport evidence of a Never Ending Escavating project

with Piles of Earth Every ware near the Denver Airport

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join