It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Do 'They' Build Huge Underground Shelters for SHTF Without Us Knowing About It.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
reply to post by Bedlam

Why go to all that trouble when a proven technology exists that is almost untraceable. Why irradiate the debris removal teams and the run the risks of disposing of radioactive debris.

P

Bang. Bang. Bang. Done. Allow it to simmer for a year, vent, scrape, and wash.

"It took Starfleet engineers months to hollow these tunnels out with phasers - what we did in there, we did in a day"

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan
reply to post by Glinda

Try googling Iron Mountain. It is totally obfuscated by the company called Iron Mountain that seems to be world wide and does document shredding and high security storage, and the main base of which is IN the old limestone mine inside Iron Mountain.

You can get some info on the mine by googling 'iron mountain limestone mine'

An NBC News segment on the Iron Mountain storage facility at Boyers, Pennsylvania. Iron Mountain is a high-security storage facility in a former limestone mine at Boyers, Pennsylvania near the city of Butler in the USA. It has been in operation since 1951. It is here that Bill Gates stores his Corbis photographic collection in a refrigerated cave 220 feet (67 m) underground.

One huge underground shelter as well?.....

guys check the thread in my sig.
i have been inside iron mountain, and have always thought that it would be the best place to hide a secret underground base for elite or any customer.
iron mountains policy is STRICT secrecy when it comes to customers and what they have there.
the US govt is iron mountains biggest client the boyers facility is carved out of one of the countrys biggest limestone deposits and is in one of the most stable regions in the country in terms of geology.
its truly an amazing place and pretty much in my back yard.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glinda
Thank you for starting this separate thread...I am fascinated by the knowledge of the posters on the "quake thread" and I just lurk and learn over "there."

Your theory on tunnels is very real to me. I live in SW PA"coal country" (every home I have ever lived in has been undermined and I have "subsidence" insurance). The really interesting thing about "owning" a home in this part of the country is you DO NOT "own"'the mineral rights OR underground right of ways UNDER your property. This was indifference to coal only....sure.

We all know of the Greenbrier in WV...how foolish to believe no other such facilities exist under the bedrock of mining region areas. The "mine subsidence" (blame it on coal) could cover a myriad of damages and keep the populace from asking questions (you felt your house shift & shake---why its that 80 year old coal seam causing the damage.)

I can't think of the name of the "mountain" but there is a hallowed out limestone mine (about an hour or so east of Pittsburgh) that movie studios store film cans in (among other business). It's very well known...but the same types of also abandoned mines could be the very "public" yet overlooked portals to entire networks of underground facilities.
edit on 21-11-2012 by Glinda because: Typos--using my cell phone.

The name of the limestone mine just came to me...it's IRON MOUNTAIN...and it's north of Pittsburgh, near Butler PA.
edit on 21-11-2012 by Glinda because: Remembered the name of the facility I had mentioned

check the thread in my sig
i have been inside iron mountian

and i also have friends/family that have held temp work positions inside iron mtn. one doing fire prevention system installs and others that work for companies that are based in iron mtn.
its a crazy crazy place and well hidden. you would have no idea what it was when you drive past it besides the 100's of cars parked outside in the middle of farm country. no buildings around just a hole in the ground and one big parking lot.
edit on 22-11-2012 by dirtycrickrat because: content

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

Today, Russia may be conducting nuclear deception on a far vaster scale beneath Yamantau Mountain, where it has dug out a gigantic underground military complex designed to withstand a sustained nuclear assault. U.S. intelligence sources tell WorldNetDaily that the Yamantau complex is but one of some 200 secret deep underground nuclear war-fighting sites in Russia, many of which have been significantly upgraded over the past six years at a cost of billions of dollars.

Since the end of the Cold War in 1991, U.S. intelligence sources believe the Russian government has pumped more than $6 billion into Yamantau alone, to construct a sprawling underground complex that spans an area as large as Washington, D.C., inside the Beltway — some 400 square miles.

will house some 60,000 people, this is know fact going on all over and people are talking about this. Also high speed rail one is suppose to run from Colorado to New Mexico. And a said 250 underground cities in US, what do you think is making all the noise under ground, bugs bunny.

Link www.wnd.com...
edit on 22-11-2012 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

It's not that difficult.

Buy 20 acres in a location away from large populations.

Move in earth-moving equipment and start digging in the center.

Put the "cut" dirt at the front and build a berm.
Put up a pole or two for electricity; maybe work at night.
Bring in a crane or two once you've gotten deep enough to do the heavy lifting.
Set up an off-site concrete plant for the construction.
No one notices trucks with tarps over rebar and steel.
Not much to it, really.

Go find a construction site and watch the porcess; it goes on all the time.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
This thread is MOOT. Even just using ATS as a reference....this question's been answered, explained and examples given.

No...there needn't be ANY debris left over. How? Do your research. Please. We knew they did, we know they are now, and know they are not stopping.

So, it certainly is not being done "without us knowing about it".

Top 10 Underground Bases
www.anomalies-unlimited.com...

Free book for download
www.scribd.com...

ATS THREAD Top Secret US Bases-Tunnels
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by dirtycrickrat

Hello fellow ATS Yinzer!!! Thank you for the link...I am going to "visit" your thread right now.

It's kinda of random, I know, but I recall one of those WQED Rick Sebak shows touring Iron Mountain....this had to be several years ago.

I read your thread and of your delivering experiences there. Thank you! First hand "reports" are always the best for giving a mental picture. Imagining 3 to 4 miles in each direction is amazing; 15 to East Brady seems to validate this thread...massive underground areas/bases ARE probable.

Now one of the posters to your threads mentioned a gated driveway with private guards--I too have heard the stories of "compounds" out in the "T" of the state. No reason why they couldn't "bunker" also if they own dozens of acres. Alot of interesting real estate between the Burgh and Philly.
edit on 22-11-2012 by Glinda because: Wanted to add more thoughts after reading a previous ATS thread.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

Just answer one question please. What do you do with the debris. In a tunnel with a diameter of 19 meters, for every meter you dig you have 227 cubic meters of material. You can't magically compress it to form the walls. You can't 'turn it into vapor', so, what will you do to get rid of it.

P

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
That is a simple question since the illuminati have the reptillian mining sites so who needs to mine when reptillians have already done it

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
let them have their bunker's, wait for ww3 and when you get invaded, ask the enemy to give you a hand in sealing these bunkers permanently, the world would be a better place.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
you are %100 correct about the type of people who will not be wanted or needed.
The 1 percenter`s who do own these bunkers and have golden tickets to wait out the SHTF scenario in these bunkers want to be the guys that call the shots when the smoke has cleared.
They don`t want anyone to survive who might challenge their top of the heap positions when they start to rebuild things. Politicians and lawyers are definitely not going to make the cut. people who are willing to follow orders and ask no questions will be the people to get golden tickets.
Peons, lots of peons will be needed to rebuild and they are easy to control and pose little threat of taking the power away from the surviving one percenter`s. basically a society of slaves with an appropriate number of overseers is all the one percenter`s will need in a new world and those are the type of people who will get golden tickets.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
excellent thread and replies everyone

i smile though knowing even the best laid out plans school us in how little man knows
at least it appears they are giving best effort for some of mankind to exist

could be they retreat underground and miss the pick up of us from a mothership of blissoids from planet bliss that happens on the surface

then when they resurface they are left wondering why there's no proof we perished but find
this rock no longer accepts human as it's become so violent in nature

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Too much time is spent on worrying about their bunkers.

Why not take that time and come up with your own plan.

There would be no use going to the site and trying to "pry the door open". You would be shot on site.

I have a plan to dig a hole myself. I can dig a pretty good sized hole in a couple of days. Dig straight through with no break.

People worrry too much about the elite......

I can tell you that if they leave me and my family to fight for ourselves then they better not come out barking orders to me. They have another thing coming if I make it.

Besides I think all of the spoiled people in those bunkers would lose it mentally and kill themselves off...

Elite are nothing if they don't gave anything to be elite over.......

The Bunker idea for the rich is a great idea, until you get hundreds or thousands of spoiled rich people together that don't have a clue about survival or even living outside of their comfortable posh lifestyle.

You go bother them, I have a plan of my own...........

They are a joke and they want people to be envying them.......it is not like the movies and the rich will end up eating each other over a ten thousand dollar bottle of champagne.
edit on 23-11-2012 by liejunkie01 because: phone spelling

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Excellent thread and very interesting subject. This had me remember a thread about sky sounds from about a year ago. In that thread I mentioned something that happened in Hueytown, Alabama. This event was known locally as the Hueytown Hum. Around the time this event was going on there were reports of similar events in Taos, New Mexico and Kokomo Indiana. The events have not been confined to the U.S. . There are reports that go back as far as 30 years in Great Britain.

The events were described as prolonged and undefined humming or vibratory sounds. Scientific Investigations were done and one of the suspected culprits was an underground mining fan however they ended up ruling this out.

Not sure if the events are connected but there are a lot of mines in Alabama as well as military facilities, NASA, etc and I believe I remember the other locations in NM and IN being near military areas. Perhaps this is evidence that was whitewashed of such operations that the OP mentions.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
AN OPEN LETTER TO THE 1%

Are you a Senator, a CEO, Banker or stockbroker?

Do you have tickets or promises of a place in the SHTF Bunkers?

Guys and Gals, this is a newsflash!

You're not going! The tickets are not the real ones! The promises are just smoke.

Think about it. Why would they want your sorry butts in a new world. You have nothing to offer! Your boozy wives and useless brats also have nothing to offer. Your degrees in finance and politics are just useless! You can't actually do anything useful in a new world situation except consume copious amounts of food and booze.

Your Mexican house maids and gardeners have more to offer a new world. Lots more! They will work, and they will work hard with a huge sense of gratitude. Your security personnel would be more useful than you. Not so much for your chauffeurs though.

What a new world needs are builders and carpenters, soldiers, farmers and gardeners. Gardeners are useful all the way through, someone has to manage the hydroponic gardens. People familiar with the care of animals are useful.

Think very carefully, why would they take you! Oh, yes, you are enormously useful right now! Money, big manufactures are all needed in the building phase, but when they close those big doors, you will all be milling around like the sheep that you are trying to get into the excuse for a shelter that Denver is.

What a laugh that will be when you finally figure it all out! ROFL. You will just die like the rest of us.

The 1%, who needs them!

P

Edit to add. I enjoyed writing that!
edit on 23/11/2012 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

What happens to these underground bunkers if there's an earthquake nearby?

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by imworkingdamnit

You loose a few people. I do not think they are built in quake zones. Tunnels of this type have been built for many decades and we are quite good at building them. Remember also that they are 'part of the subsurface structure' so they would tend to move with the earth rather than shake like a tall building.

You also will have maintenance crews to deal with any damage. Not much of an issue really.

P

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   

I like the brainstorming..keep it up. We need to come up with ideas if these FEMA camps secret government organizations keep arising. Seriously what has this world come to? When I was a kid I would've never thought that I might have to fight for freedom. We're born in ignorance here in America.

Anyway...I'm working on my top secret crew. If we can't build a tunnel then we'll at least build some new ideas. Keep posting brotha.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Let me just poop this here..............errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Eh...there we go

This one wasn't even known about while the hotel was being used. A bunker right underneath the nose of everyone. Set to house the entire Congress in the act of attack. Do you any of you really think we are in debt? If we can afford to make stealth helicopters for the Osama raid...we can afford to pay the American people. But, all out money is going to black projects.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by imworkingdamnit

What happens to these underground bunkers if there's an earthquake nearby?

Well obviously you might look into that before you decide to dig in that area. The government made bunkers...and they do exist....are planned out extensively and these types of things are considered in the planning stages. The important and interesting thing, though, is why are these things secret and what are their purpose...apart from your all too common..."for our national security"

The CIA has operatives in every state government and I don't care that it's for my "national security" .........something smells fishy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join