It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fallen Angels

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Yes, that's where Ridley Scott got the idea. .

"Prometheus" is the name of some greek god who gave fire to the humans... so yeah, the same concept about other worldly beings interacting with humans.

Interestingly, Nickelodeon had a stop motion short animation called "Prometheus and Bob"

Its about a humanoid alien called Prometheus who attempts to guide and "civilize" a caveman named Bob.

Notice how this alien named prometheus is also
- humanoid
- taller
- has an unusual skin tone
- hairless
- has a skintight suit like the engineers
- controlling advanced technology

edit on 22-11-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Precisely.

The truth hidden in plain view.

I'm watching the animated series now.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by akushla99

I'll have to give it a read.

Thanks for giving me something new to investigate.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
We are the "fallen".

Old English: feallan "to fall; to die; to decay". Proto Indo-European: pol- to fall
Armenian: p'ul "downfall" (pull is gravity)

Gravity -- grave: Gk. "γῆ" (ge) earth / (h)earth: fireplace Anglo-Saxon rune #29 "ear" burial mound
Sheol -- shell/sheath: O.E. sciell PIE: skel- to cut down, to cleave
Fr. "ciel" = sky / O.E. sciell = shell Japanese "kara" is shell/husk/sky

Greek word for "people": λαός (laos) same word for rock, stone. Frozen in carbon.
Crystallization / Christ incarnation / Krsna = black-burnt

Old Norse: "folk" army; host; fallen. Old Scottish: Fowk = F@#K = sex = six = hex = carbon 666
Valkyrie: "lord" of fallen. Psychopomp.
Valor: those slain in battle O.N.: "Valr"

Prefix: Car/Cir/Cur/Cer/Cal/Kil/Ker:

carbon; cairn; char(coal); kiln; Kelvin; Celsius; ceramic; calculus (mineral); rune #31 "calc" (chalice/cup) keratine;
kill; cull; cell; carnal; circle; church; cer/cerberus (hound of hell)
Circe; Ceres; Cronus; Kurios; Kali ("the Black One"); Carmenta ("black-minded goddess"/"black element")
Greek words: keramos: "prison"; kerameuo "to pot in clay"; keraizo "to destroy; kerdaleos "crafty, cunning"

We are all in hell. We are the living dead. We are the zombie apocalypse.

11 And he said, A certain man had two sons:
12 And the younger of them said to his father, Father, give me the portion of goods that falleth to me. And he divided unto them his living.
13 And not many days after the younger son gathered all together, and took his journey into a far country, and there wasted his substance with riotous living....
21 And the son said unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and in thy sight, and am no more worthy to be called thy son.
22 But the father said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe, and put it on him; and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on his feet:
24 For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found. (Luke 15)

edit on 22-11-2012 by Aesir26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
It is midnight in the garden of good and evil and there is but one chance left at redemption.

Not all earthly beings are human souls (L. humus: of soil).
For some infernal sorts, the task is theirs to subdue Adam (אָדָֿם: red clay) placing him in a pressure-cooker.
"Adamas" is the root of "diamond". A diamond is a fallen star trapped in carbon.

These diamond-dealers name themselves after JEW-ELs, calling themselves "men" of "Gold", "Silver", "Pearl", "Iron" and the like. How they love forging and collecting pretty rocks for their master!
Truly, these are highly skilfull stone masons.

These one-eyed smiths are full of charm. Their day begins when the sun goes down.
Their year starts in the "Fall" at the death of the Sol. Cold darkness is their cover.

Tinkerers who harden hearts flaming attachment to money, sex and power.
Tempters that deceive bearing gilded gifts and Trojan war-horses.

There is only one way out of this hypercube, this black mass: Following the sublime teaching of the Word which Lives in the Father of the Heavens above the Heavens.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

For future reference, please make note of the fact that fossil fuels are not a product of dinosaurs. This is a popular misunderstanding that continues to promulgate itself through word-of-mouth misinformation.
Fossil fuels, or any type of hydrocarbon--viscous, gas, or otherwise-- are the product of plant decomposition, including and especially prehistoric forest floor and sea/lake beds.
All fossil fuel is plant derivative, with the sole exception of zooplankton, which would be among other vegetative organisms collected along the ancient sea bed/lake beds.

That is all...as you were....

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

There were no statements in your post, only questions. Questions that cannot be answered and that is how all the religions like it.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

Yeah, true.

The decomposition of any animal happens over such a short time that they would not contribute whatsoever to the material that transformed into Oil.

I, still, mean that time in general, and the disaster that befell it, that enabled us to now access fossil fuels.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

What I know of Angels (and I don't know much) are that they are created beings by the god of the bible. They were created to be ministering spirits. But I suppose if they were created sometime before humans, who did they minister to (Hebrews 1:14)? They are also messengers (Matthew 1:20). If they were created before humans, who did they give messages to?

From my understanding according to a conglomeration of the Book of Enoch and the Bible, 1/3 of the angels rebelled against their god because they did not want to be servants to the humans. (Wasn't that why god created them to begin with? Who else would they minister to and send messages to?)

------------------

Star & Flag - for very interesting questions that no doubt all believers and even non-believers have.

Everyone who has posted a reply has made some very good points and everyone's thoughts and idea's on this age old subject are Important !

Very interesting indeed for all who study the scriptures. However there are some " Creation Facts " that cannot be " Over-Looked " even by believers. The Biblical Creation Story Facts are the Facts, as have been left to man in the form of the biblical scriptures. While studying the biblical creation story facts, one must be honest within themselves seeking the ultimate truth and bottom line story of the creation story handed down to man in the scriptures.

Let me preface my biblical observations and study's below with some very basic and simple facts of how case's are judged in a court of law.

Example: If someone robs a bank in New York, and You live in any other nation or state in the world, and You where no where near New York at the time of the bank robbery, You are Not going to be found guilty of that Bank Robery in New York. That is just basic and simple " common sense " judgement and law that everyone can understand.

Now read the following " Case History "

Let us not forget that " God made the angels, Before Us " as the story is told in the scriptures. As a scriptural reminder, here is one scripture everyone will recognize.

Deuteronomy Chapter 6: verse 4 - " Hear, O Israel: the LORD our God, the LORD is one. "

Somewhere back in Ancient History - (biblically and Before The: Creation of earth “in the beginning”), when God was all by Himself, he Created " the angels " - God is " Omnipotent, Omnipresent, and Omniscient " which means that God knows the Future!

Now, we know that it is stated in the scriptures that God knows the Future, God is All Powerfull, and God is Omnipresent !

So, now that we " all know " that God knows everything, one cannot help but see the obvious conclusions and contradictions in the whole creation story.

The " Area of Proof " that God is not perfect, is when God tells us about how he created the angels. .

The fallen angel lucifer or satan is the main proof that God is not perfect. To create or make many angels in antiquity, "God only knows when" and for one of these angels that God made to rebel against God, that shows an " Imperfect Creation " of an angel.

An all knowing, and an all seeing God, who " Knows The Future " could Easily have seen or known that lucifer was " Not Perfect. " For a " Perfect God " to make or create an " Imperfect Creation " shows that God is not perfect.

And also these obvious questions:

Why would " God " like or want " Gold " ??? and Why would God tell Adam in the first book of the bible about Gold ??? and God even says that " the Gold is Good " Why is the gold good ?

Why would Adam and Eve even want or need gold ??? Gold is very Heavy like Lead. Adam can't eat the gold, or does God want Adam to make himself a nice new shiny Rolex watch??? Come on, what's this Fascination by " God " with " Gold " ??? Does an Infinite and an All Wise God like Shiny Gold watches and rings...??? What's with Gods interest in gold ???

Is Sitchin's interpretation of the ancient Sumerian clay tablets beginning to make any sense here....?

What is the real bottom line story here on this planet earth? Entertainment ? Gold ? Love ? Endless Wars ?

Wow, talk about Endless Fascinating Brutal Entertainment... So Which Is It ???

Is the Bottom line theme and story on all of "Gods Creation" Love ? Gold ? or Endless Wars of Misery and Slaughter of People ? For " Gods " Entertainment.. ?

So... Which is It... ?

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I guess The Gold is mentioned, to give people the area that Eden was located at. The four rivers are mentioned to give placement. Note more rivers are mentioned than gold.
Here's the corrected section:

v7 And a river came forth to that Eadan ( to
make beautiful) which poured out always
.to join the enclosed area.
And that is located where it broke apart into
four rivers.
v8 To locate (where) the river disperses, (it
is) recognized as encompassing, to join all
the Earth (of) the (founder of the area)
Havayalaha (who's name means to develop
rings and bracelets, who) located the gold.
v9 And the gold of that Earth is recognized
as satisfying to locate jewels in a necklace
and (precious) stones to set in for show
v10 And to locate the river, the "To
Gush", to recognize the to border to join all
the earth (of) to spear.
v11 And to locate, the river the
"Tributary", to recognize the to walk to bring
down to continue to Assyria (Ashavara)
And the river the, to recognize to rush.

So if you map the correct rivers, you could find Eden.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join