It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada Revenue Agency and Compliance Invoicing

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Canada Revenue Agency Compliance - Information - Part 1

First off, let me state that I am not an accountant or a lawyer, I am a business owner of a firm that performs research and development (computer hardware/software, electronics and physics) and another firm that operates in the entertainment industry. I do have to deal with intellectual property rights, NDA’s, contracts, patent and copyright law and have done so for the last 38 years in the course of operating my businesses as well as my positions as an engineer, engineering manager or R&D director in other companies. That by no means makes me an expert, I’m just a business owner who has had to operate within specific “legal” frameworks and who has gained “some” experience in these areas. So, always check with your accountant and a lawyer before you do anything or at least do your own research. Consider this post to be opinions peppered with instruction, facts and a number of CRA/BOC links and I am certainly not telling you what to do, but it appears we all have options.

I am starting this thread because I am on my sixth audit since 1996 and every time but once (I made a mistake that reduced my refund by about $2k), the CRA ended up refunding my companies more than I initially claimed. Revenue Canada pisses me off, as it does so many other people but during this present audit I decided to examine filing formal complaints for harassement. One of my past audits was actually a ten year audit from 1996 to 2005 which took roughly six months to complete in 2005/2006. The result of that $100k waste-of-taxpayer-money was that the CRA refused to prosecute criminal malfeasance or fraud charges against government ministers and a university due to the scandal it would have created (there is a court case), but nothing changed in my taxes. They had to pay me the original refund based on my books, receipts, ledgers and their findings during the audit. Still, a waste of taxpayer money and criminal dereliction of duty by the CRA all the way to the minister of finance according to the manager at the CRA office.

During my search I found out additional information that may be beneficial to many. All links in this document are links relating to the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) or the Tax Ombudsman at the Bank of Canada (the BOC, one of the most heinous criminal organizations, just like the Federal Reserve) and all PDF files I have linked are on the related websites and can be acquired through the HTML pages if you don't want to access the PDF’s directly. I am not finished researching yet, but what follows is the information I have found so far. If anyone has additional information on tax regulation compliance cost submission and invoicing, please submit it in this thread.

In the United States similar rules/laws may apply. I hope that people from the US research this possibility as well, I can just imagine what would happen if the IRS/FED received 100+ million complaints, invoices and FOIA requests. I hope someone will make a companion thread based on the IRS, the FED and the US.

Information

First off, the item I think most people will be interested in, is the probable ability for the personal taxpayer and/or business to invoice the CRA/Revenue Canada for Compliance and Audit costs. Now what are the reasons for invoicing the CRA according to the BOC?

1. Compliance: To comply with existing tax laws and collect or dispense revenues as prescribed by the existing legislation. In other words, the direct time and costs applicable in real terms for maintaining records and executing the requirements of compliance on behalf of the CRA, even when not under an audit.

2. Audit Costs: Those costs directly related to an Audit by the CRA, meaning time spent in the collection and collimation of records, ledgers, filing, accounting or legal costs, interpretation of tax law, meetings both direct and over the phone. Again, costs in real terms.

3. The storage of records relating to compliance with the tax code and the CRA or the criminal code relating to the non-destruction of evidence relating to the CRA or its investigations.

The CRA generally doesn't like to inform people or businesses that you can apparently bill them back for the hoops they make you jump through, but there is a BOC tax website that gives you a bit of the information. Funny that this information comes from the Bank of Canada. Who would have thunk it, eh, criminals giving their victims information or maybe it’s just a red herring?

Taxpayer Digest, Bank of Canada Menu HTML
Taxpayer Digest, Bank of Canada PDF

And directly from the Canada Revenue Agency site;

Taxpayer Bill of Rights HTML Page
Taxpayer Bill of Rights Document PDF

As I said, pretty funny that the Taxpayer Ombudsman's Office runs out of the Bank of Canada, criminals controlling criminals. It kind of let's you know, in no uncertain terms, whom the CRA works for and it’s not the Canadian government (meaning the people), but rather the Bank of Canada (literally owned, operated and controlled by the IMF and Goldman Sachs). That means that the CRA (Revenue Canada or the Canadian Revenue Agency) is a collection agency for the IMF in a very literal sense and has been provided the ability under legislation to “legally” extort Canadians. Anyway, you can send your tax complaints to the ombudsman’s office at;

Contact the Tax Ombudsman HTML Page

And/or you can contact the Canadian government minister’s office supposedly in charge of the CRA at;

Contact the Government Minister in charge of the CRA HTML

continued next post
edit on 11/21.2012 by bobs_uruncle because: formatting

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Canada Revenue Agency Compliance - Invoicing - Part 2

But you have to get the CRA's complaint procedure information and fill out their forms of course found below if you want to lodge a complaint after they deny your invoice (which they probably will in a knee-jerk reaction);

CRA Instructions for a Complaint PDF
CRA Form 193 Complaint PDF

So, following the explanation of the "Taxpayers Digest" summary and existing legislation and since I have been keeping a rough track record of my expenses over the years dealing with CRA audits and the legislative requirements to keep records (compliance), I have come to the conclusion that since 1996 my accumulated costs in audits and legislative compliance requirements are more than $65,000 (remember this is for roughly 15 years, the CRA keeps records for 20 years) for my older corporation.

Now, what does the Tax Ombudsman actually say about Taxpayer Rights from their guide?

”Article 10 - You have the right to have the costs of compliance taken into account when administering tax legislation.

To prevent tax compliance from becoming an unreasonable burden, costs associated with meeting one’s tax obligations must be taken into account by the CRA. These costs can include the costs associated with preparing and filing one’s taxes, costs that business owners must incur in order to collect taxes on behalf of the government, or even costs associated with dealing with the CRA such as providing it with information or interpreting information it provides. In order to keep these costs low, the CRA is working to stream line its processes so that the administrative costs associated with taxation are not a hardship.”

In simple terms, ALL the costs of compliance must be taken into account by the CRA. I gave a very simple analogy to the auditor today of her interpretation (not the BOC interpretation); Company B is required to collect royalties for Company A. Company B may or may not hire an accountant to manage the collection of royalties and their transfer to Company A. The accountant or Company B however must work for free on behalf of Company A and do everything Company A demands at no cost to Company A. Now just replace Company A with CRA, Company B with your company and accountant with your name.

Forced work without pay is slavery. Legislated work without pay is slavery through extortion.

Invoicing the CRA

Since the government “seems” to have this invoicing/costing/complaint procedure in place that allows one to question not only the validity of the operation of the Canada Revenue Agency but also appears to provide the taxpayer the ability to obtain financial relief from the Canada Revenue Agency for Regulatory Compliance and Audits, I would encourage everyone in Canada that is a taxpayer to exercise their legal rights. Meaning file complaints with the Tax Ombudsman when applicable and send invoices to the CRA for your compliance and audit costs when applicable. Invoices should specify the number of direct hours used for compliance and/or audit, the hourly rate (be accurate) and expenses related to compliance and/or audit. Costs should be broken down by year (rows), specific costs (columns) and as well include any interest (I used 6% which is pretty typical) so the CRA can understand how you determined your costs.

The CRA gives an analysis of the costs for regulatory compliance (without an audit) pertaining to small businesses, which for domestic corporations is about $3,590.00 on average per year. You can find that data on the CRA site here;

CRA Compliance Costs

But who is supposed to pay these costs? Can I bill you to do my taxes for me? I don’t think so. Can I send you out to do the taxes for a company where I collect the fee but don’t pay you? I don’t think so. Should my customers pay me to perform the CRA’s work? I don’t think so. Should the CRA pay for it’s own work and the costs of compliance of their own program? Yeah, I think so and it seems the mechanics are in place to do just that, bill them for the work that the CRA demands we all do through legislated extortion. So I started putting together my invoices based on what I have read so far from the CRA and BOC websites.

Prior to 2010 the tax rate on these CRA based costs would be 5% GST and 2010 or after the applicable tax rate would be 13% HST. GST/HST may or may not apply, I haven’t received confirmation yet but the invoice spreadsheet is shown for a business with a tax number, in a manner that a business would charge a client company in Canada. A sample of one of my company's invoice spreadsheets with some altered numbers for mild obfuscation purposes is below. It is more than reasonable for 15 years of compliance and audits for a business (regardless, the CRA will recognise this spreadsheet :-O oh noes ). I have not included the costs of the storage of compliance documents or the costs involved in storing CRA related evidence concerning the 1997-2001 $150 million tax and public funds frauds in which I blew the whistle, since the documents are stored in twelve different locations and a legal “instrument” has been maintained to trigger the release of the documents into the public domain (dead man’s switch);

continued next post

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Canada Revenue Agency Compliance - Invoicing - Part 3

The Invoice Spreadsheet

Company Name - Business Number
Normal Compliance Audit Compliance w/o interest w interest
Year Auditor Time Cost/hr Expenses Time Cost/hr Expenses Subtotal A Interest Subtotal B GST Total
1996 none 36 $30.00 $0.00 0 $30.00 $0.00 $1,080.00 $1,036.80 $2,116.80 $105.84 $2,222.64
1997 none 36 $30.00 $0.00 0 $30.00 $0.00 $1,080.00 $972.00 $2,052.00 $102.60 $2,154.60
1998 xxxxx 36 $30.00 $0.00 27 $30.00 $0.00 $1,890.00 $1,587.60 $3,477.60 $173.88 $3,651.48
*1999 none 36 $30.00 $42.00 0 $30.00 $0.00 $1,122.00 $875.16 $1,997.16 $99.86 $2,097.02
2000 xxxxx 36 $30.00 $0.00 24 $30.00 $0.00 $1,800.00 $1,296.00 $3,096.00 $154.80 $3,250.80
2001 none 36 $40.00 $0.00 0 $40.00 $0.00 $1,440.00 $950.40 $2,390.40 $119.52 $2,509.92
2002 none 36 $40.00 $0.00 0 $40.00 $0.00 $1,440.00 $864.00 $2,304.00 $115.20 $2,419.20
2003 none 36 $40.00 $0.00 0 $40.00 $0.00 $1,440.00 $777.60 $2,217.60 $110.88 $2,328.48
2004 none 36 $40.00 $0.00 0 $40.00 $0.00 $1,440.00 $691.20 $2,131.20 $106.56 $2,237.76
2005 none 36 $50.00 $0.00 0 $50.00 $0.00 $1,800.00 $756.00 $2,556.00 $127.80 $2,683.80
**2006 xxxxx 36 $50.00 $0.00 292 $50.00 $14.00 $16,414.00 $5,909.04 $22,323.04 $1,116.15 $23,439.19
2007 none 36 $50.00 $0.00 0 $50.00 $0.00 $1,800.00 $540.00 $2,340.00 $117.00 $2,457.00
2008 none 36 $50.00 $0.00 0 $50.00 $0.00 $1,800.00 $432.00 $2,232.00 $111.60 $2,343.60
2009 xxxxx 36 $50.00 $0.00 27 $50.00 $0.00 $3,150.00 $567.00 $3,717.00 $185.85 $3,902.85
2010 none 36 $60.00 $0.00 0 $60.00 $0.00 $2,160.00 $259.20 $2,419.20 $725.76 $3,144.96
2011 none 36 $60.00 $0.00 0 $60.00 $0.00 $2,160.00 $129.60 $2,289.60 $686.88 $2,976.48
2012 none 36 $60.00 $0.00 0 $60.00 $0.00 $2,160.00 $0.00 $2,160.00 $648.00 $2,808.00
2013 0 $60.00 $0.00 0 $60.00 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00
612 $42.00 370 $14.00 $44,176.00 $17,643.60 $61,819.60 $4,808.18 $66,627.78

My apologies if the above spreadsheet didn’t format quite right and if you need one for your own purposes as an example, I can send you a CSV (no formulas), Excel, Lotus or Quattro file. As you can see the cost of regulatory compliance is about $1,500 per year average during normal compliance years for my above company. Audit compliance years are higher due to increased time costs and expenses.

To find out where to send your invoice to the CRA please find the nearest CRA office to your location in the following link, contact them and send your invoice if applicable;

Contact the CRA for Mailing Locations HTML

As an example, in Ottawa, Ontario the CRA office is at;

Ottawa Tax Services Office
333 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON K1A 0L9

Fax: 613-238-7125

I would also suggest that you send your invoice by regular post, but obviously faxing is an option (or both fax and mail to be sure and have a record or there’s registered mail), there is no e-mail option that I am aware of at present. In addition, the Tax Ombudsman may be able to provide a different or more viable address.

One very important note, the CRA likes the term “submission” to the tax program as “voluntary compliance” which is very interesting terminology and of course a lie. It means that YOU are willing to pay for their program or do the CRA’s work for them at no apparent cost to the CRA. This is paramount to “tax slavery” and is reinforced by the simple fact that you are “obligated” under both financial and/or criminal penalties to comply in an allegedly “voluntary” program, which would mean that the tax program is based on legalized extortion and slavery. To mix the words “voluntary” and then “obligated” with “penalties” makes no sense, this is an oxymoron. An obligation to perform work for a third party without payment for said work, is slavery. Fraser University has analysed personal tax compliance and made the statement that the average person requires 5.65 hours to complete their tax return. Who pays this cost for tax compliance other than the taxpayer with no financial benefit (slavery), doing the CRA’s work?

slavery
n
1. (Law) the state or condition of being a slave; a civil relationship whereby one person has absolute power over another and controls his life, liberty, and fortune
2. the subjection of a person to another person, esp in being forced into work
3. the condition of being subject to some influence or habit
4. (Business / Industrial Relations & HR Terms) work done in harsh conditions for low pay

FOIA Requests

If you do not get any satisfaction from the CRA or the Tax Ombudsman after submitting your invoice for payment, you may wish to file a Freedom of Information (FOIA) request with the CRA. Please be specific in the information request stating your name, birth date and SIN or in the case of a business, its legal corporation name, business number and creation date, so that the CRA cannot legally obfuscate or delay in their response. They MUST answer an FOIA request within 30 days by law (unless it's been changed), otherwise if they do not answer, the CRA is liable for fines and sanctions for breaking the law. You can make your request by mail and include a $5 cheque or money order as required by this process to;

Canada Revenue Agency
Marie-Claude Juneau
Access to Information and Privacy Coordinator
45 Rideau Street, 6th Floor
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 0L5

Telephone: 613-960-5393
Other Telephone: 1-866-333-5402
Facsimile: 613-941-9395

email: [email protected]

continued next post

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Canada Revenue Agency Compliance - More FOIA Request - Part 4

Please remember that a $5 fee to perform an FOIA Request can create costs for the CRA in the area of 20 to 1000 times that original $5 and a lot of legal headaches with each and every request. Follow the instructions provided in the link. The email address is for information only, you cannot make an FOIA Request by fax or email. You can get the FOIA Request information and forms here;

FOIA Request Information HTML
FOIA Request Form PDF

I have included a text that might be used for the FOIA request and placed in the info request box (write to suit);

Any and all information, including classified information, pertaining to myself, your name here, your SIN here, your birth date here, that is contained in all or any files including but not limited to, paper files, microfiche or in electronic or other format that are held by Revenue Canada, also known as the Canadian Revenue Agency, also known as the CRA. This information request also includes but is not limited to any information transmitted or received between Revenue Canada/the CRA and any other organization, institution, agency or foreign government, internal to, external from and/or operating with or in parallel to, the government of Canada.

FOIA requests can be a dangerous tool. If the CRA has information in their files that is derogatory, defaming or slanderous/libelous to you or your company, the CRA can be sued directly and/or the information can be corrected. An FOIA request if worded properly requires the legal release of ALL information specified in the request except where prohibited by law, which generally means information is not released that could be factually construed as being a threat to national security. Since the CRA is a subsidiary corporation that works directly or indirectly for the IMF, this kind of request is unlikely to involve national security as we are dealing with a parent corporation's collection agency, not a government.

An Aside - Once upon a time while the government was changing over to graduated driving, my wife was taking her driving test and they illegitimately failed her so that they could stick her into graduated driving. She went to the front desk to make a new appointment within 7 days as per the MTO contract and they told her she would have to wait three months for a new test which was a breach of contract and that would have placed her into graduated driving. I then had a meeting with the manager of that MTO office, recorded the entire conversation and he went batsh*t on me for questioning his authority, but he did admit to the breach of contract. I contacted the Director of the MTO at Keele Street in Toronto and gave her an option to either give my wife her contractually obligated driving test within seven days or I would have the tape played on the radio on Q107, have the transcript printed at the Sun Newspaper and then the MTO Director could deal with the 10,000 pissed-off new-driving-test-people that also had their contracts breached. She contacted me one day later and gave my wife a new driving test appointment three days later. I then released the information into the internet, I didn't put it on the radio or in newspapers as agreed.

YOU can make a change all on your own, even if it's small and we can all make a much larger change if we work together.

continued next post

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Canada Revenue Agency Compliance - Slavery - Part 5

Slavery

Canadian politicians signed the UN Abolition of Slavery Convention/Treaty on 7 September 1956 and was allegedly ratified 10 January 1963. However, there is nothing in the 1982 Constitution Act of Canada that makes slavery illegal, but I have to wonder if the constitution is even worth the paper it was written upon. However, under international law, supposedly a treaty is a valid adjustment to any national law once ratified. So what can we gain from this information? Well, that Canada as a colony has been a signatory to international law making all forms of slavery illegal and that this treaty was given “royal assent.” The treaty can be found here;

Supplementary Convention on the Abolition of Slavery, the Slave Trade, and Institutions and Practices Similar to Slavery
UN Abolition of Slavery Treaty - Status

Most people think of slavery as being only a white on black thing (every race has participated in slavery), this may be one facet, but the definition of slavery encompasses many other areas such as being a debt slave, forced labour for no payment, sexual slavery and abuse or working the land which you do not own for a land owner with no or very low payment. Since the government and ultimately the queen of England “owns” Canada (if you do not pay your taxes you will find that out very quickly), you are working the land which you do not actually own even if you think you purchased the land “legally.” You may occupy the land based on a finite lease that exists only so long as the government does not want your land and that you pay fealty in the form of taxes to the government or the crown.

The CRA (Revenue Canada) also participates in slavery, that being forced work for no pay in compliance with (subjugation to) the tax laws and uses extortion to promote the agenda of their criminal collection agency (even if the BOC website says otherwise, I am relating the CRA attitude). When I spoke to the auditor about this the other day, she claimed that tax refunds were entitlements, the wrong word actually. What she intoned is paramount to saying that you must do your taxes for free on behalf of the CRA so that you can receive back the money you paid into the system that was yours in the first place. How ef’d up is that? From this I can only imagine that any government employee has been programmed and really does not have the capacity for critical thought or maybe they are afraid of losing their jobs, another form of slavery through extortion.

What can we conclude from the fact that Canada is a signatory to international law abolishing all forms of slavery? What we get is that the operation of the CRA which uses extortion to force unpaid labour by citizens (or any person) is illegal under international law. We also find that unpaid property taxes that allow for the removal of the rights to property, which has been paid for by a citizen, is also illegal. In fact, almost every aspect of the government’s operations that require taxes, levies or licences utilize some form of extortion (the slaver’s whip) to force subjugation to the government (slaver), is illegal, according to both treaty and the 1793 and 1834 Abolition of Slavery laws in Canada.

The true definition of freedom is the ability to say NO to anything you do not agree with or want to do and no one can compel or force you to change your decision. The opposite of freedom is slavery. You either have freedom or you are a slave. There is no middle ground, as you cannot say NO to some things and be a little free. It’s like being pregnant, you either are or you aren’t. You can’t be a little pregnant or sort of not pregnant when you are. You cannot define being free as the ability to hang the picture of your choice in your living room, when if you do not prostrate yourself before the government by paying all of their taxes and levies, they can take your house and property. What the government and the BOC/CRA provides to people and business is not freedom, it IS however most definitely subjugation and slavery through extortion.

End Rant

As I said in the beginning of this thread, I am tired of these CRA “people,” their controllers/handlers and their harassment. The IMF and international bankers through governments have been conducting a war against us, the men and woman who are just trying to make a living as well as businesses. The CRA is one of the IMF’s tools and I think it's about bloody time we take it to their doorstep in at least complaints, invoices and FOIA requests. Civil disobedience, as someone suggested before, is all well and good, but it’s passive and it’s laughed off by the government just as they laughed off the billions in tax and public funds fraud during the HRSDC hearings (I wish I could post the video). What I am doing here is taking an active stance and meeting “legalized” extortion and slavery with legal “aggression.”

Can you imagine what would happen if the government and the IMF/Bank of Canada/CRA/Ombudsman/Minister for the CRA received eight to twelve million private taxpayer/business complaints, invoices and FOIA requests? I can ;-) Mine are all going out November 22, 2012 to the proper agencies. Some people will say, "oh noes, you'll be labelled as a domestic terrorist." Well, CSIS has already done me that dis-service, all because I worked for a foreign military, saw the US/Iraqi weapons deals for the invasion of Kuwait and because I know about the “alleged” $150 million Canadian government/university tax/public funds frauds and other dirty dealings involving ambassadors as well as the CRA. Sh*t happens.

Time to get pro-active people. Lead, follow or get out of the way.

Cheers - Dave
“Shut it down, shut it all down” The controller in the movie “Dark City”

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
S&F

Thank you for all the work you have put into that.

I am going to sift through your info with a fine toothed comb and see if I cnt benifit financially from what you have presented.

Again, thank you for the fine work.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by lnfideI
S&F

Thank you for all the work you have put into that.

I am going to sift through your info with a fine toothed comb and see if I cnt benifit financially from what you have presented.

Again, thank you for the fine work.

Thanks, I just spoke with an "expert" at the Bank of Canada Tax Ombudsman Office and apparently, people and businesses have invoiced thre CRA for tax compliance and audits. They didn't want to give me specific information or how the invoices were settled by the CRA.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Very interesting Dave.

I'll take some time tomorrow to go through this and see if it benefits me or if I know people that could benefit from it. I always wondered if someone could invoice the CRA as a business owner for being a tax collector for them, maybe this will help me answer that question. I have a couple of close friends who work for the CRA, I'll have to ask them about this this weekend and see what their response is.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by GAOTU789
Very interesting Dave.

I'll take some time tomorrow to go through this and see if it benefits me or if I know people that could benefit from it. I always wondered if someone could invoice the CRA as a business owner for being a tax collector for them, maybe this will help me answer that question. I have a couple of close friends who work for the CRA, I'll have to ask them about this this weekend and see what their response is.

Chances are they'll be in denial, it's there job. The interesting thing is that unless slavery is overturned, meaning giving entities the legal ability to own slaves, the CRA is actually, in real legal terms, making slaves out of each and every person and business that are "taxable" according to their legislation, unless of course there is a method by which to "bill" the CRA for the work you perform for them on their behalf. This method appears to exist as outlined on the BOC and CRA websites and legislation.

The CRA and BOC have tried to be clever however, they have not stated who pays for tax compliance other than it must be taken into account. Now we have to take that in context. The BOC controls the CRA and the statement exists on both sites, so in context, the BOC and the CRA are both stating that in legal terms, the CRA must take the cost of compliance into account and hence it is their legal responsibility as far as any payment for compliance with their program is concerned. At least that's how I read it.

I am not going to bother with lawyers and accountants at this point, since we all know they are beholdin' to the government for their ability to produce revenue streams. I do see this as an opportunity to possibly right a wrong and rein in our out of control government, the BOC and the CRA. I expect a fight, I do not imagine these characters will go down like a $20 hooker.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Posting cause I want to go through this info later.

Thnx

posted on Apr, 11 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
As a Canadian I have the following comments on your story.

Tax investigations are statute barred after a 7 year period, I have to call BS on that one.

The IMF does not have influence on the BOC and the BOC does not set tax policy nor controls CRA. Parliament sets tax laws and CRA interprets the legislation and applies it to taxpayers. If a successful challenge is mounted by an individual is mounted taxes are adjusted accordingly and the matter is sent back to the Minister responsible for review and possible amendments to the legislation.

As to the MTO supposedly penalising your spouse on her driving exam, that is a provincial, not federal matter and is of no significance to this discussion.

You seem to have a bone to pick with our system of government and taxation. Please remember that the benefits we receive in Canada are the envy of the world (read freely available health care, stable banking system and other nanny state goodies) all of which are paid for from tax dollars and conceived by the afore-mentioned governments.

Perhaps you feel singled out by CRA. That may be true, but I think it may have happened in part due to your hostile attitude and holier thank thou opinion of yourself. True or not, I don't know or particularly care' all I will add is that it's a free country, and you are free to leave it at your leisure. We don't need any more self-absorbed narcissists such as yourself anyway.

Thanks for coming out though.

edit on 11-4-2014 by Cynic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Thanks for putting this together, will have to have a look when I have been able to get some sleep and concentrate for more that a minute lol.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle Dave I have to ask you if you have ever listened to Rob Menard? .www.youtube.com... There is a lot of what he talks about that kind of explained why the system we have only appears to be just, but is not .

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: bobs_uruncle Dave I have to ask you if you have ever listened to Rob Menard? .www.youtube.com... There is a lot of what he talks about that kind of explained why the system we have only appears to be just, but is not .

I was recently given his youtube channel and listened to him with some interest. I did my own research however, almost in a vacuum. I didn`t listen to anyone and simply examined the laws and statutes. By doing that I went in with no predisposed idea of how things should or should not work. I always tell people that they should do their own research for that reason. Anyway, by going that route I found documents, like the UN Treaty on slavery that does not absolve a government of the crime from using slavery, extortion and exploitation of the citizen base to further their agenda. Actually, the Canadian government through the CRA and many other government institutions or NGO`s are in direct contravention of the UN Treaty on the Abolition of Slavery. Just a quick example, if you think you own property you do not, it is an indefinite lease of property owned by the queen et al, under the UN treaty not being paid for your services in the upkeep of land or property not owned by you, is by UN treaty definition slavery. But then if you dig back further into Superior Law you find that most of the processes the government is invoking under colour of law are in fact illegal. There are requirements for ratification that have NEVER been upheld.

If we look at the court system, it is a joke, a glaring conflict of interest in big neon letters. Municipalities as well are being subverted through federal grant extortion and in some cases entire municipal councils (four I know of) have been completely removed from office in Ontario, thrown out by their constituents. Also, read the Building Code and the Municipalities Act and see just how large the lower level scam is, it`s amazing what these assclowns get away with because they pretend under colour of law, which isn`t even applicable as a rule.

I am presently waiting to go to tax court, even though I started this research long before my last audit, on a a situation where the CRA is claiming they can double tax me on the same money, but they don`t want to acknowledge my $32 million in capital losses or provide me with a Notice of Determination for the loss that can be sold at a discount. In this case I will be able to invoke equality in taxation and that should scare the hell out of them because I have all the evidence of a $150 million tax and public funds fraud involving government ministers and universities that the CRA colluded to hide from the public. So I have passion and a vested interest in taking these assclowns down. What`s a good quote? `Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war.`

Cheers - Dave
edit on 5/7.2014 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   
It's obvious to me you have done much work in looking into the scam .That Vid I posted is still worth listening to . He brings up some of what you have found out in this thread .Oh and nice thread by the way . You make a claim that is not really true . You say the Queen owns the land ..I live in the Maritimes and if you look you can not find where there was any land ceded to the Crown from the Natives .It's not there ...I don't know if you ever looked into the thread All Roads Lead to Rome but there is lots of info in it as to what the Crown really is and how it came into being .The three city states London,Vatican,and Washington are the clues . Like I may have mentioned before , that Canada is a Crown Corporation .We as citizens of that Corporation are similar to employees of any Corp . The company make the rules for it's employees . The Crown created the fiction at our birth .The birthing canal as in a human is similar to the ship yards when the birth a ship and create a name . We are under Maritime Admiralty Law that has come on land . Check the US courts flags that have the yellow border on them . That is Admiralty Law .

The fact that Canada is listed on the stock exchange is another hint as to what Canada has . The Bonds they float are based on our Birth Certificates . You really should listen to that vid I posted . It's not his only work but it is one worth watching and paying attention to ....Any how see you around .....peace a reply to: bobs_uruncle

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I fully watched two of his videos. Since the CRA likes to play with me (around 9 or more audits over a 10 year period), I am going launch some documents at them, because I really don`t care what the f*** they do. As it stands, they owe me a Notice of Determination for roughly 32 million dollars in capital losses (for the negligence and frauds they committed or allowed to be committed, evidenced of course) plus all of the invoices that I sent to them for my audits for their ordered tax compliance which is a little shy of $100k. They have of course denied the original invoices, but after 60 days in default. So I have sent in the Form 193`s and responded to their denials. Now it`s time to up the game ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

This is very interesting Dave. I will have to go over the links in more detail when I have the chance and decide how to proceed from there.

I also have a problem with the CRA in that they claim I owe them the ridiculous sum of$25,000.I have repeatedly contacted CRA requesting them to explain how they calculated this "debt" but they have refused to itemize or explain how they have arrived at this figure. This back and forth has been going on for over 15 years with no real repercussions towards me other than CRA trying to ruin my credit rating and the usual irritating calls (private collection agency) and letters. I refuse to pay these funds including the burgeoning interest charges until they explain the calculations for this ridiculous tax bill.

P.S.
I would be interested in hearing how your challenge has proceeded. If you would be so kind to update this thread I for one would appreciate it.
edit on 3/25/2015 by Kukri because: typos and clarity

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kukri
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

This is very interesting Dave. I will have to go over the links in more detail when I have the chance and decide how to proceed from there.

I also have a problem with the CRA in that they claim I owe them the ridiculous sum of$25,000.I have repeatedly contacted CRA requesting them to explain how they calculated this "debt" but they have refused to itemize or explain how they have arrived at this figure. This back and forth has been going on for over 15 years with no real repercussions towards me other than CRA trying to ruin my credit rating and the usual irritating calls (private collection agency) and letters. I refuse to pay these funds including the burgeoning interest charges until they explain the calculations for this ridiculous tax bill.

P.S.
I would be interested in hearing how your challenge has proceeded. If you would be so kind to update this thread I for one would appreciate it.

Yes, demand an itemized accounting of the alleged charges they are claiming, which should include the principal amount they alleged is owing, plus any penalties, plus any interest. It's like any invoice, you want to know what you are paying for, correct? If you send them a letter and they refuse to answer your query, file a Complaint Form 193. If they still refuse to respond or do nothing about the 193, file an FOIA request for all of the information they have on you, they have 30 days to respond, that's it by law. It generally costs $5, but it puts a whole world of hurt on the CRA because now they have to give you EVERYTHING. They may claim National Security privilege under 16(1) or 16(2), in which case file a written complaint to the Privacy Commissioner as this is not a national security issue.

Once you have the FOIA information, or not (but you have all of your letters and attempts at resolution documented), file a formal complaint in Ottawa with the Bank of Canada Federal Ombudsman, they handle CRA matters as the CRA works for the BOC. What you want to do is request arbitration from the BOC FO, but remember that this is playing their game. Remember, that in the FOIA if they provide you with the information and you have requested all of it, it's like a legal discovery. If they start adding things later, they could likely be thrown out of court as it shows their deceit and dishonesty.

Just for sh*ts and giggles, you may want to also send them an invoice for the last 3 years of doing your taxes as the Taxpayers Rights documents state that they don't expect you to pay for their work in administering their program. What I really enjoy in the taxpayers rights, is the word "volunteer" coupled with their extortion using fines, jail, etc. Kind of an oxymoron, written by a moron.

Now, as far as my situation, I am awaiting a court date. Even though I am not supposed to be able to, I am requesting a common law court rather than a statutory jurisdiction court. The difference in courts is that a common law court requires a victim, a statutory jurisdiction court is for the administration of fines and nebulous other allegedly "legal" instruments under mercantile law (the UCC). There is another problem with the tax court and that is they are operating in a very distinct and well defined conflict of interest. How can one, ethically, adjudicate or arbitrate if one has a vested interest in the outcome? One last thing, Canada is operating under statutory jurisdiction, under the UCC a contract must be present that is signed by both parties and some value must be exchanged. I may play with that one a bit, because I didn't sign any social contract. I know they will babble on about social contracts, but they are invalid without the participants signing and I claim my UCC rights and understanding of not entering into any contract with hidden clauses, bridged to other contracts and/or contracts I have not personally signed.

The other legal matters I will be exploring are Superior Law, referendums and the application of amended laws without proper ratification. I'll get a real kick out of the proceedings if at some point they say "Country of Canada" or "Regina vs me" because that dog don't hunt here, it isn't a country, still a colony and "Regina" proves that. I am going to try to have a sit-down with Rocco Galati in the next couple of months because our purposes are very similar and there is a lot of common ground. So, we'll see what happens.

I just hope it isn't like my speeding tickets case overseas. I had everything set up in court, all the evidence to set a precedent to outlaw speed trap/camera trap evidence and after five adjournments, the judge dismissed the case because the police were going to lose. The judge actually got annoyed when I asked if I could appeal his decision to dismiss LOL. Like that case, there will be a news crew and in addition people recording for youtube. I want to take this to the wall, show the CRA for what it is and help put the BOC back in the hands of Treasury rather than the IMF and other "shareholder banks" which are private and/or foreign corporations. The way the government has things set up, right now, someone should actually levy a charge of treason against those in government responsible for this obscenity.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 3/25.2015 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I found this thread fascinating. Has there been any progression to a solution in the last three years since the last post?

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Income tax - insidious, anti-human, in all ways, in all forms.

A tax to put humanity in endless slavery.

The world was in blind ignorance, when their earnings were first being stolen . ,

Income tax was something we would pay to fund the great war. We'll gladly pay our earnings towards America's war effort!!

No more income tax, after the war, then....

So they lied, but nobody cared.....life was good, so what's the problem if they keep on taxing income?... So what?

And now, income tax is seen by people, or many people, as a 'justified' tax. Building all our roads, and so much more, with income taxes!!

Even if nobody knows where our taxes are spent, it's spent on our roads, and lots of other stuff we really need, too!

Nobody thinks about how income tax NEVER helps anyone, except for those thieves, who stole their hard-earned money!!

And even if they spent income tax for all the roads, which is utter nonsense, but suppose it was true, anyhow....it would only benefit some people, and even they'd benefit more, to help their own family, on food, on having a decent home to live in, and some savings for the future, perhaps a college fund, or so on.

These are much more important to someone than having gravel or dirt roads get paved.

Maybe someone who didn't pay income taxes, finally managed to save up enough of his wages to buy a nice house. A house which is backing to a greenbelt .

Sadly, a new government is elected, and wants everyone to pay income taxes, to build roads, and highways, and so on.

And the man who worked so hard, sometimes he held 2 different jobs, for a 12 hour workday, is exchanged with greater earnings.

It is never so despicable to have our earnings be taken away - stolen - as if they have a right to take whatever they want, unlike anyone else. Same as the mafia, only it's 'legal', to commit criminal acts against all of the 'non-government' people, And to commit the same crime every single day, over centuries, and forever after, and suggesting a criminal act - theft - is not a criminal act when the government commits the crime, even if they commit this same crime forever and ever, and always will commit the same crime, endlessly, on all of the people, and....

While theft is a criminal act, in public, it is not a crime, if it's committed by the government, or by an agency of government. Same as god, we make the rules, you obey the rules, or else!

All people fear the government;s wrath, just as we once had all feared God(s) wrath.

The purpose of income tax is limiting earnings.

If income tax was meant to benefit us, or society, or whatever else, it would not prevent anyone who attempts to improve their own, personal, standard of living.

They want none to benefit, in reality.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join